Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we obviously see this guy as a potentially sick killer and frankly disgusting moo in light of what is unfolding as we speak, I just want to point out that for Mackenzie, she may have found him attractive:

1) Buff
2) Model
3) South African accent (does he have an accent?)

Something odd to me, as SLCPD started investigation of cell phone calls and texts, it was announced, the FBI was joining investigation, then crickets. No acknowledgement of FBI assistance at press conference.

The FBI May simply be running the forensic tests, so no need to discuss their involvement yet.

I’m wondering if he was luring these women to participate in erotic films...with promises of bigger money <modsnip> and stardom? Maybe she went to his house quite voluntarily. Maybe the late hours suited the activities that went on at that house. It might have been in a perceived common interest to keep the location secret.

<modsnip: SD/SB discussion is off limits>

I can’t buy that exhausted, red-eyed KL was headed out to do *advertiser censored* that evening after returning from her G-ma’s funeral.

Airbnbs can have cameras. You just have to disclose that you have them. Many hosts have them to protect themselves if damage happend

But their rules also state that even if disclosed, recording devices are not allowed in bedrooms and bathrooms.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has her own place, though, which is close to the airport, and she was already in the Lyft car which so easily could have taken her there. So I am not really seeing her needing a place to stay.

I'm a local and agree with this. Her apartment is not far from the airport, especially at that time of the morning.

People keep suggesting the meetup might be due to needing a shoulder to cry on after an emotional weekend. Why this guy for that? She had sorority sisters and roommates and friends. They didn't even know about this guy, so she couldn't have known him long or well. That reason doesn't make sense to me.
Strange as it is, I can see it as a possibility. Some girls/women just tend to turn to males when they want comfort rather than female friends. Neighbors have reported that he is a really nice guy. She might have felt they had a special connection. Just speculating based on my own experiences with female friends in need.

It's scary to think about, but some individuals have a deep dark desire to kill another human being...because they can. Psychopaths perhaps.

There have been other cases where the perp was obsessed with killing, then carried out the fantasy one day.

Like the monster who killed the sweet XingXing Zhang. I won’t even mention his stupid name.

I'm curious... I know a poster here had an image of the mattress a few pages (hundreds?!!) back....

Is it that poster who led LE to search for it? If so, kudos!
Could be but at the time if you searched his name it came right up. Not the smartest if he did have something to hide

The neighbor said it was 3-5 girls over the period of like 3-4 months, if I recall. She specifically said a blonde, a brunette, and one other that I’m blanking on. She also mentioned girls that were there for the AirB&B.

IMO, this sounds like a totally normal 31 year old guy dating a few different women, either at the same time or one at a time. I know a few guys who date 3-5 different girls in 2-4 weeks. This doesn’t sound like some guy running a *advertiser censored* studio out of his house. He sounds like a guy enjoying his single life.

It wasn't a neighbor it was a former roommate. And there were more details in what they were saying. I don't have the link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fox13n...rson-of-interest-in-mackenzie-lueck-case/amp/

Ebm-link

While we obviously see this guy as a potentially sick killer and frankly disgusting moo in light of what is unfolding as we speak, I just want to point out that for Mackenzie, she may have found him attractive:

1) Buff
2) Model
3) South African accent (does he have an accent?)
And his neighbor and at least one friend have said they can't imagine him being involved

ETA not defending him just pointing out he could have easily fooled her.

Why would ML decide to arrange to meet him for a modelling proposal at 3am when she was tired and emotional and dressed in clothes she had worn on a flight.
I cannot see a reason why he would burn recording equipment .
I also cannot understand why she would chose to visit anyone at 3am rather than going home,seeing her cat having a shower and sleeping in her own bed .
Anything she needed to sort out could be done in the morning when she could use her car to drive to any rendezvous.

but the thing is, we do know that she went willingly from the airport to meet someone rather than home. what is interesting about your post, is maybe it depends how we define willingly -perhaps she was being threatened. or not quite threatened, but this was the last thing she wanted to do however felt she had to follow through on some type of commitment. those are v possible scenarios imo and could explain the odd meet up time.

at the same time, i could still be convinced our POI somehow presented this "invitation" at 3am as somehow appealing to her (until we know more about her relationship w the POI i think this could range to all sorts of activities from spending time alone, to he claimed he was hosting a small get together etc). keeping in mind, imo, theres a great chance ML did NOT think she was going to that house so if she imagined going somewhere much higher end, maybe that felt more luxurious/relaxing than her place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member