Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[URL='https://twitter.com/andrewreeser/status/1144636335145312257']Andrew Reeser on Twitter[/URL]
[URL='https://twitter.com/hashtag/BREAKING?src=hash']#BREAKING: Police arrest two men after a SWAT situation at 1028 S. W. Temple. Unclear if it's connected to the disappearance of #MacKenzieLueck. LIVE update with police on @abc4utah in a few minutes. Tune in NOW!

D-KQZ4vXoAEI22B.jpg

9:59 AM - 28 Jun 2019[/URL]

TUNE IN WHERE?

Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
OMGggggggggggggggggg

Two people in custody????!!!!!

:eek:

Looks like
Is that our POI in the blue shirt?! :eek:

KSL 5 TV on Twitter
BREAKING: Large SWAT presence near 1000 S. West Temple in SLC. Two people in custody. We're working to confirm details right now. This is happening just hours before SLCPD has set a press conference to update media on Mackenzie Lueck case. #breakingnews #KSLTV Photo: Deseret News

D-KM7Q3XkAAXeZd.jpg

9:42 AM - 28 Jun 2019
Looks like him. Set him free just so they can make a big show to get him the next day. Lol

This guy is a predator. He wanted to commit whatever crimes he has, and he would’ve found a way to achieve them, be it now with Kenzie, next month with another woman, or 5 years from now with someone else. He is a PREDATOR. Kenzie fell victim to his manipulations, and he would’ve tried to get her alone whether he picked her up at 3 am or 3 pm.

Stop focusing on Kenzie’s so called “risky” behavior and focus on what a MONSTER we have had lurking amongst us.

Kenzie was the focus of his predatory gaze. And sadly, she fell victim to the predator.

Focusing on Kenzie’s choices dehumanizes her and allows us to all say, “well I/my friend/my sister would never fall victim to this because we don’t make the choices Kenzie made.” This is a failed coping mechanism. Any predator who wants to fixate on a person will fixate, and we just have to hope they don’t achieve their predatory goals.

I agree. Thank you for posting. There are so many threads here about missing women, who were just jogging, leaving businesses, out shopping, or on the way home from dropping of children. Everyone on this forum should know the person who made these women disappear is at fault! MOO

Jumping off the above posts, I’ve got an idea. Not sure if you guys have explored this yet.

WHAT IF we pretend like Kenzie didn’t have any social media at all, specifically SB/SD—theeeeeen what would we say?

Boyfriend

Jealous Lover

Jealous Spouse of a Lover

Pregnancy

Drugs

Blackmail

Etc etc.

—-

ETA:

See, to me that’s like saying let’s ignore the facts in this case and what we know about the victim, which doesn’t seem logical to me. But let’s take away that variable away any way, because we don’t know that this is necessarily the factor which caused her disappearance AND it seems the board is very split here as to if this increases the danger and plays a role. So let’s just take it out then fwiw, and see where it leads us. My thoughts on where I stand about this being a potential factor have already been made very clear, as have others’, both in agreement and opposition.

PS:
I appreciate diverse opinions, but I sure do hate disagreeing with some of my most respected comrades and having such conflict fwiw.

PS2: I guess all of us can’t aaaalways agree on everything, especially considering the number of cases we follow.
Jumping off the above posts, I’ve got an idea. Not sure if you guys have explored this yet.

WHAT IF we pretend like Kenzie didn’t have any social media at all, specifically SB/SD—theeeeeen what would we say?

Boyfriend

Jealous Lover

Jealous Spouse of a Lover

Pregnancy

Drugs

Blackmail

Etc etc.

—-

ETA:

See, to me that’s like saying let’s ignore the facts in this case and what we know about the victim, which doesn’t seem logical to me. But let’s take away that variable away any way, because we don’t know that this is necessarily the factor which caused her disappearance AND it seems the board is very split here as to if this increases the danger and plays a role. So let’s just take it out then fwiw, and see where it leads us. My thoughts on where I stand about this being a potential factor have already been made very clear, as have others’, both in agreement and opposition.

PS:
I appreciate diverse opinions, but I sure do hate disagreeing with some of my most respected comrades and having such conflict fwiw.

PS2: I guess all of us can’t aaaalways agree on everything, especially considering the number of cases we follow.

Pure, unadulterated PREDATOR!
Moo, moo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members