Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i...ohh wow. hooks are creepy enough but pair that with a soundproof room :eek: that gives me a knot in my stomach. Jesus you are needed at the wheel
Exactly. And the handyman demonstrates common sense.

A soundproof room in the basement - okay there are reasons for that. Mini recording studio, wants to listen to loud music without complaints from neighbors etc.

Wants to finish before girlfriend get home. Understandable. I hate construction jobs too and would appreciate any were done when I wasn't home to deal with it.

Hooks in the wall? Ummm..for storage?

But a soundproof room in the basement in a rush while girlfriend is gone and with hooks in the wall? Handyman had the sense to "have other jobs" so he couldn't provide that for the guy.

Smart. I can understand not reporting that - it is not illegal to build such a room, so what is there to report?

jmo

I think this may be rumour. I have read most articles etc relating to this case and never heard this before.

Edited apparently someone got the timeline wrong. Kenzie’s father did not request welfare check until Thursday.
CrimeDawg123 said:
Timeline June 17 :
Timeline of missing student Mackenzie Lueck's movements in Salt Lake City before disappearance

2:01 AM Lueck texts her mother than the plane had landed at Salt Lake City Int'l Airport.
2:09AM Lueck deplanes and retrieves luggage from baggage claim
2:40AM Lueck gets into Lyft at airport
2:54AM Lueck is dropped off at Hatch Park by Lyft driver
3:43AM father requests welfare check as she had been out of contact

Does anyone else find it odd that the father requested a welfare check less than 2 hours after hearing from their daughter? There could have been any number of plausible reasons for not hearing from her - lost baggage, etc. Why the freak out in less than 2 hours - did the parents already suspect something was amiss?
=======================
I was responding to this post with a link showing the 3:43am timeline - so when you replied to me, that quote wasn't inserted which is why you did not see the link I guess?

In any case - he may have requested it but it wasn't done right away is what I gather from everyone else

@yellowmoose Please know that whatever we learn in the coming minutes that you are not alone. While most of us don't know what it's like to be living this situation, there are some here that, unfortunately, do. Please don't be afraid to reach out to them if needed. And we will always be here for you.

Inter
I think the arrest took place where he was staying.

What I wonder though if the free mattress was a setup all along between the two arrested. Put it online, and he knew this was the guy that was going to get rid of it all along.

It doesn't make sense that no one has come forward by now saying they were the one who has it.

Imo
Interesting. I also wondered if he thought he was going to be smarter than the police. He's an IT guy and he also writes true crime (using that all loosely). I little wild goose-chase while he had it disposed of.

Holy ****. I hope this is just a guy trying to get his 15 minutes of fame. WHY would you not report something like that to the authorities? On what planet could that ever be considered an acceptable request that doesn't raise ALL THE RED FLAGS
You'd be surprised the number of Air B and B places that have high end S and M bondage layouts (at a premium cost). It's popular to the point they have a KINKBNB website to rent adult bondage play spaces in 210 plus cities, 49 countries, with 20,000 registered users (I know this as a fed NOT a user :) After the whole 50 Shades of Gray thing that behavior has more "press" IMO, so I understand why the handyman didn't view it as a potential crime scene.

Exactly... but that's what cons do. They get enough experience to be able to have a relateable conversation about it but never actually do it. He lied.

Sorry, but we don’t know that. Maybe this reporter has it wrong? I’ve heard far more say he was in for 1.5-2 years and this is the first anyone has said 6 months sooo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni