Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My, my, my.

For a technical wiz, this guy was about as incompetent as it gets.

Just stunningly stupid and evil.

I imagine that detectives interviewing him wanted to jump out of their chairs in excitement, the second he started rattling off provable lies.

“Got you assh***.”

How heartbreaking :( Not releasing any further info. Wonder if we'll ever learn more. Just terrible. So very sad.

Her beautiful free spirit is truly free now and safe forever. My prayers to her entire family and friends. Precious Kenzie must have looked down on all the efforts to bring her home and known she was and is truly loved. Now, may she see swift justice for the ultimate evil.

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
Ayoola Ajayi arrested this morning. @ChiefMikeBrown spoke to #MackenzieLueck family and told them this morning the devastating news.
11:40 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
. @ChiefMikeBrown : "We will be investigating if Ayoola Ajayi did this by himself or if he had help." @KUTV2News #MackenzieLueck
11:41 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Jeremy Harris on Twitter
PER @slcpd - neighbors say Ayoola Ajayi burning things with gas in his yard on two occasions. I confirmed with @slcfire that they have not responded to any calls at that address in the last 6 weeks. @KUTV2News #MackenzieLueck
11:43 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Chris Jones on Twitter
BREAKING: Ayoola Ajayi lied to police to the end they say. They knew he was the last person to text with #MackenzieLueck at 3AM, but he said he hadn't talked to her since 6 the night before. Police say both he and Lueck's phone both at Hatch Park within a min of each other.
11:50 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Ashley Kewish on Twitter
The family of #mackenzieLueck has just left the @slcpd . @ksltv #ksltv
11:50 AM - 28 Jun 2019

Last edited:
My, my, my.

For a technical wiz, this guy was about as incompetent as it gets.

Just stunningly stupid and evil.

I imagine that detectives interviewing him wanted to jump out of their chairs in excitement, the second he started rattling off provable lies.

“Got you assh***.”
Exactly. This had to be so easy for LE to follow his trail. So easy.

Such a tragedy. Like so many of these stories, another woman abducted and murdered by a monster with no discernible motive other than the fact that they saw an opportunity to have control over a woman.

Holding out hope that we'll get to the point where women will be able to live their lives without fear for their own basic safety, but this is not that day.

Keeping poor ML and her family and friends close to my heart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member