Found Deceased UT - REMAINS FOUND - MacKenzie "Kenzie" Lueck, 23, Salt Lake City, 17 June 2019 #9 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by liltexans, Jun 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

Kind thoughts and I certainly agree about being respectful. I know WS to be a respectful place.

But, the truth is, this is a crime-watching board. This isn't the place to be if readers want to avoid graphic discussions.

jmo

2. Whiteorchids

Whiteorchids Well-Known Member

Looks in the camera with those Sanpaku eyes. All I see is evil.

Sanpaku - Wikipedia

3. Bellecent

Bellecent Well-Known Member

Forgive me if this has been addressed bit he is now divorced since Jan 2019. Do they know whwrr the ex-wife is? Hope she is ok. Is ML the first victory or will there be others? My prayers go out to her family and friends.

kkdj, Hap, bluenoser and 9 others like this.
  4. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

I saw it the first day he was mentioned and it was $9.99. I did not look to see if there was a Kindle version for less but when I saw the $.99 prices that’s what I assumed. I personally wouldn’t put even $.10 in this man’s checking account.

5. indicolite22

indicolite22 Well-Known Member

For some reason he wasn't worried about his texts to her or his phone pinging near the park where she was dropped off. That's quite basic. Luckily he wasn't good at destroying evidence either.

6. Noharg

Noharg Well-Known Member

2C9E089E-4CA8-4AC2-A261-2CF8589DA6FD.jpeg

There doesn’t appear to be a privacy fence between AA’s backyard and his neighbor’s; there’s what looks like a 4-5’ shrub maybe.

Attached Files:

7. justaparent

justaparent Well-Known Member

This seems like a real possibility to me.

8. PrairieWind

PrairieWind Verified Attorney

Sadly, I think she wasn't minutes from death in those photos. Unfortunately I believe he probably kept her alive for a little while in that basement. He took her there for a reason. I also don't think he could have completely disposed of her body in that backyard fire. So there are either other remains buried there at the house or else he carried remains to another location.

Yes, Utah has capital punishment.

9. zoso

zoso Well-Known Member

I'm a little furious at the lack of "it takes a village" in that neighborhood. I can't help it. Real, involved communities are far safer than online...

Kittybunny and VanillaRose like this.
  10. CeeCeeCat

CeeCeeCat Well-Known Member

No, oh no. I’m so, so sorry. This is just dreadful. Oh, Kenzie...
    Holding Kenzie’s family and friends in my thoughts. I don’t have any more words. Heartbreaking news.

11. Curiousobserver

Curiousobserver Well-Known Member

Yeah I know what you mean- just furious at him.

CarefullyTaught and PixieStix like this.
  12. LittleMystery

LittleMystery Well-Known Member

What a sad outcome.

I feel for Kenzie’s family and friends right now.

I feel for the Lyft Driver too. This isn’t their fault and they likely will feel guilty for it for the rest of their life. Ultimately, they were doing their job - they didn’t know the person Kenzie was meeting was dangerous and her demeanour was fine. The person responsible is the person who killed her. I hope people go easy on the Lyft driver.

13. Charlot123

Charlot123 Well-Known Member

My concern is, with so many girls coming and going, is there someone else unaccounted for? I won’t be surprised if it is not his first case

14. UTNative

UTNative Active Member

A little perspective - I live in SLC and my neighbor told me when they moved in, they had big bonfires in their backyard for a few nights to get rid of grasses and such. No one called the cops on them, but a neighbor did come over a couple of nights in and told them the smoke was coming into their house due to their swap cooler. That was crazy to me that no one called the cops, she said their fires were huge!
    Another thing my neighbor suggested was, maybe ML turned her phone off because maybe her family/friends have access and could see where she was going? No disrespect, maybe she just wanted some privacy and felt safe with who she was going to meet...

15. Harmony 2

Harmony 2 Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.