Found Deceased UT - Stanton John Porter, 43, Mount Olympus Trailhead, 11 August 2022

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
MOUNT OLYMPUS TRAILHEAD, Utah (ABC4) – A man has reportedly been missing in the area of the Mount Olympus Trailhead for over 24 hours.

Unified Police Department Millcreek Precinct (UPDMP) says that Stanton John Porter, 43, is 5’9″ and weighs 180 pounds, with red hair and blue eyes.

Stanton-John-Porter.png

He is a psych/mental health nurse practitioner in the Salt Lake City area. Tough job.
From more recent pics on Facebook MSM posts, sounds like he also wears braces right now.
In his picture, he seems like such a kind man. I’m sure his family, coworkers, and patients are missing him. Would be nice to have more info about circumstances of disappearance.

There was some extremely wild weather up there yesterday. My DD lives on Wasatch Blvd. and kept texting me about it. Alot of water in a short amount of time. Extreme wind, hail, lightning. I hope this man is ok.

There was some extremely wild weather up there yesterday. My DD lives on Wasatch Blvd. and kept texting me about it. Alot of water in a short amount of time. Extreme wind, hail, lightning. I hope this man is ok.
It looked ugly on the radar. To find the area, go to the top of the screen and click on "base maps" then "boundaries" which will put the state lines on the map. You can then use the selector on the left to enter date and time -which is in UTC (coordinated universal time), NOT the 24 hour clock). Radar Data

It looked ugly on the radar. To find the area, go to the top of the screen and click on "base maps" then "boundaries" which will put the state lines on the map. You can then use the selector on the left to enter date and time -which is in UTC (coordinated universal time), NOT the 24 hour clock). Radar Data
That's an amazing app. Thank you. I hope he wasn't washed off a trail. There are a lot of people on the trails today. Hopefully someone will spot him.

Family’s statement​

Porter’s family has released a statement regarding his death.

“It is with heavy heart we announce Stanton Porter was found deceased this morning,” the statement reads. “The family would like to express our profound appreciation to friends, neighbors, volunteers, law enforcement and everyone who has assisted with the search effort. Stanton was a beloved husband, father, son, brother, veteran, and healthcare worker who provided selfless service to our country, community and family. Our love for him is infinite. We have so many wonderful memories of Stanton. Please share yours with us at Finding Stanton Porter on Facebook so we can collect these and create a book for his three-year-old daughter Elle.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back