UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jax49

Jax49 Florida Native

IIRC, they said they'd update the press at 3 pm via email.

2. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I'm not sure if there will be a formal PC.

I understood he would update media by email at 3pm unless there is breaking news earlier. MOO

3. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

This was the day before. Noon the day before they disappeared is the last known social media contact for Alex that I have seen.

4. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Re. "out-houses" .... Sheriff tried to recover that statement the minute he said it but it was too late. :)

5. sillybilly

sillybilly WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Not live. From previous thread:

<bbm>

6. claudianunes

claudianunes Well-Known Member

I can understand that the father is having a though time thinking that someone that he has known for a long time, someone whom he trusted could hurt his child in any way. I think his remark about knowing how it feels for her to go missing in the middle of the night, might mean that Elizabeth's mother just left him and took the baby with her. Seems like he hasn't seen his child for a very long time.

7. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I'm sitting here thinking and trying to put myself in AW's shoes and I have just murdered a child in the dead of night in or outside a home that is not my home. I am in a neighborhood where I don't really know anyone. I cannot hide her in my basement. I would want to get out of the residential area before daylight and local traffic picks up.
    I am more than slightly panicked because I have no car and I am definitely not thinking clearly or planning my next moves at all well.
    I have two things to do quickly, get rid of the body and get out of the area.
    So, with no plastic or no bins or anything else to retard odor etc. I would put the body down a storm drain or a well or carry her to a a larger body of water. I don't have anything to dig a shallow grave with so I cannot bury her.
    I have no money or public transportation so I head out by foot to the other place I know and may have contacts (Hyrum).

8. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Yes, but the addition of the hearts is interesting, when taken with the description of the suit and tie. Was he going on a date or to an event he planned to see someone special that night?

I think it's odd no one is saying where this guy lived? Basic fact someone should know? Reporters just aren't what they used to be. Get some facts asked and answered please!

9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

They scheduled it earlier, correct?
    Carrying dead weight, limp or in rigor would be so complicated, it just seems they’d find her. I almost wonder if he had to wrap her and drag her in blankets or sheets.

10. Mercedes

Mercedes Verified Expert

And I would do it quickly.

11. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Interesting they say He is the main suspect. Does this mean they think there are other suspects involved? Or that he is the lone perp?

12. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Reporters may very well be asking the questions, but law enforcement isn’t answering.

13. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

I recall one of the first things LE did was drain the canals near the residence.

14. MsFacetious

He just meant like sheds or other buildings in your yard. I'm sure he meant to say out buildings and dog houses or something like that. There are quite a few in this area so he was just trying to cover all of the option is all I think. There are a few cabins still standing from that era but I don't think any actual outhouses.

15. IntoTheWind

IntoTheWind Former Member

"ES went missing Saturday, May 25."

That makes me feel sick. :( As if he has pre-planned this & was day dreaming of her when he updated his profile. Most 21 year old males aren't into floating red hearts on their profiles. I think he was "in love" with her (in his mind).

Of course this is all my own speculation and I have no facts to back this up whatsoever. That poor baby. I can't stop thinking about this case. Poor, sweet baby!!

16. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

I mean the storm drains in the street corners that carry off rain water or maybe they don't have them in Utah.

17. MassGuy

I don’t take this as an indication that they suspect more people being involved.

He’s simply their focus, as a “main suspect,” or “prime suspect.”

18. MassGuy

I don’t think this was premeditated.

This seems chaotic, and his actions reactionary.

I see pure panic.

19. MsFacetious

We have them but I can't think of any that would be big enough for a body or that a single person can open. They are like the size of a cold air return in your house with a grate over it.

Anyone else know of some bigger and accessible? Or any wells in the area?

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  20. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Plus, he could have easily been considered a suspect in the beginning. AW will still want to point his dirty finger at someone, imo.
    Even with evidence against him, he’s got nothing to lose by incriminating someone else.
    Moo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.