UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

Some people use the term "outhouse" for portapotties as well as for the old wooden kind.

2. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

Investigative journalists know how to find sources, lol.

3. Yellow Rose

Yellow Rose Well-Known Member

Sure hope they are looking in all those drainage culverts. I will NEVER in my lifetime forget our dear Sherin and sweet Lucas.

4. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

Just thinking outloud here. Have tracking dogs been brought in? It seems that if he left the house walking, that dogs should be able to track his movements. Has anything been mentioned about using tracking dogs?

5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Do you know of vacant/condemned houses in the area?

6. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

The storm drains we have are cut out of the curb and are about 8 inches high and 2 feet long. . Easy for small animals to go down one.
    Thank you Yellow Rose, the better word is drainage culvert, but one that drains into the pipes under the road.

7. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Thank you. Just want to clear.
    When it comes to an innocent child.

8. IntoTheWind

IntoTheWind Former Member

I don't see that IMHO. He has been able to keep her body hidden for this long & he doesn't even have transportation.

I wonder if the FBI can find out where he was when he put those floaty hearts on his profile. He could have been AT the spot where he hid the body. Somewhere he liked to do drugs, somewhere out in nature he was familiar with & somewhere he felt safe.

9. Laughing

Laughing Rarely Speechless

10. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Perhaps they had an unofficial custody / visitation arrangement and she took the kid back in the middle of the night. Or like you said, she left him in the middle of the night. Super confusing. I wonder if a court said he couldn’t be around her, or if that was something the mom implemented? It is sad that he is not being communicated with regarding the investigation. He is her parent too and is a victim too.

I hope this little girl had a happy and healthy homelife.

11. SuperTmo

One theory I had last night was that he had a date and the woman rejected his advances and he just snapped and gave in to whatever impulses he gave in to.

12. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

This is sickening.
    I wonder if he expected his sister to be in bed & thought he could pull off an abduction, but found her awake, messing up his plan. Then asked to stay over in order to carry on what he desperately wished to do.
    Moo he entertained thoughts for some time & could no longer refrain from acting out his fantasy.
    The bio dad knew AW years ago, he evidently hasn’t been around Alex & his child together to observe their interaction.
    Moo

13. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

I'm still in thread #1, but came directly here upon seeing uncle's current mugshot. He is really scary looking, and I just had to express that. He looks capable of anything, IMO.

Poor sweet little girly-girl, so young, left out there somewhere, all alone. I hope she is found soon.

I hope his miserable soul eats itself up. Judging by the look of him, who could tell? For true, he has the meanest, most evil expression that I've ever seen on a man's face.

JMO

14. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Some “floaty heartbeats,” being connected to this crime, is a big stretch IMO.

Just because they haven’t found her body, doesn’t necessarily indicate planning.

This is an area with no shortage of places to hide a body, and he had several hours in order to do so.

If this was premeditated, then this guy is dumber than I’ve been saying.

15. SuperTmo

Again, he decorated his Facebook picture the day before she went missing. He couldn’t have done it while hiding her body.

16. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

He seems chameleon like, imo. His previous mugshots
    seem to portray him differently.
    He has a “mugalbum”, almost.

17. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Well-Known Member

Amen. First rule of premeditation is don't set it up in a way that makes you the immediate prime suspect.

18. SuperTmo

Ugh. Thank you. Attaching his Facebook hearts to this crime simply sensationalizes it even more and makes it even more disgusting. What he did was bad enough, but there isn’t any indication that LE has said that shows it was premeditated. Acting like he was lusting over his niece and dreaming of this moment... what in the world.

19. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

Google Maps
    This is a picture of a drainage culvert in her general area. A child could be put down on if the cover could be pulled off.
    This is not what we have where I live that I was referring to.

20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Yeah. This guy isn’t some diabolical criminal mastermind.

He’s an evil moron who killed his niece, and didn’t know what to do next.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.