UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Janeumayer

Janeumayer Aliayah, I think of you every day.

New development in the Scanner.

2. kiaatcher

kiaatcher Well-Known Member

Scanner has new info, remember: NO sharing scanner info on this thread.

3. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

But why would anyone drag a 40 lb body? That isn’t heavy and dragging would just slow them down. He’s a young and fit guy. I don’t think carrying her would have been hard for him. Besides, they could follow the drag marks / bits of cloth and bags to her body, right?

4. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Which isn't that odd in that area, due to lack of public transportation, folks see someone walking, they will pull over and ask if they want a ride. Shudder. I have done it myself several times.

5. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

I wonder if this means that he knows' how it feels to have her go missing in the middle of the night' because his girlfriend left him in the middle of the night with their baby, and it still bothers him?

6. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Deleted, because I can’t read.

7. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

There are going to be vacant houses anywhere. I don't think there are like Detroit style vacant/condemned houses though, no. I don't know in that particular neighborhood, maybe someone can take a walk on google maps?

Yeah, you aren't getting that cover off with one person. It wouldn't even occur to me to try if I was trying to hide a body. Then again, I know way better places to hide one anyway.

The only reason there would be actual portpotties in the area is construction or some sort of event. It's a little early for the carnival/fair, is there some sort of event or big construction project going on in the area right now?

Well. That's going to be effective. Some dude starts punching him and he takes off his jacket, his shirt and his pants to get his baseball bat? WTH? That's just weird. Though, if it was used there will be evidence on it. Maybe that is part of the evidence they refer to.

8. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Didn't ya'all just say the exact same thing here?

9. Knox

Knox #justiceforMoni ~

A search incident to arrest discovered a pipe consistent with drug use in his right coat pocket and in a left pocket a silver container with thick residue that had an odor that due to my training and experience was consistent with marijuana. Also located on his left side was an unopened can of beer. Dispatch confirmed a no alcohol clause as part of probation. Alexander was taken into custody for warrants and transported to Logan City Police Department for questioning in another matter.
    http://kslnewsradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Whipple-PC.pdf

10. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Haaaa yes. Thanks.

I completely misread that.

11. Herat

Herat Well-Known Member

I am under the impression that he stayed at the Whipple home in Logan. (His sister JW’s house)

I know many pages back there was an unverified local poster who claimed he stayed with a couple closer to Hyrum when he was working there, but that has never been verified as far as I know.

My point is that as an unemployed non-student, he had lots of time on his hands to be wandering around the general area of the home and may well have found little hideouts to spend time in. There are many commerical builidngs and sheds to the west, across the tracks

Edited: Corrected name of the home to his sister, last name Whipple

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  12. katydid23

;) I think that's what I just said?

13. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

They found a baseball bat on him and they said they found forensic evidence on him linking her to him. I hope it’s not on the bat.

14. ClaireNC

ClaireNC Well-Known Member

Is this new information? First time I’ve seen it mentioned.
    From the link above: “found Whipple walking alone Saturday near 7600 S. 2400 W., southwest of the city of Logan, with a metal baseball bat hidden in his back pocket and under the back of his jacket”

I wonder if this is the weapon that got him charged with ‘possess/dangerous weapon by a felon’? And did they find her DNA on it?

15. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

16. wary

wary Well-Known Member

If I had to guess, I’d say that it was probably evidence on her clothes that he had with him.

17. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I wish I believed the same, but I don't.

I think like most child predators he carefully planned all of it, and it was going to be carried out when the first opportunity arose.

I thought I read they found some type of evidence on his burner phone. I'm afraid he may have been taking nude photos of Elizabeth, and as much as it pains me to even think about he could have taken pics of the two together. I don't have to explain any further.

He may have been grooming her in recent months to gain her trust. Then he told her they were going on a treasure hunt or fun trip to lure Elizabeth to go with him into the dark of night.

Imo, the second he took her out of her home to do unspeakable things where no one would be able to hear or see them, he knew that very minute there would be no going back home with an alive sexually assaulted 5 year old child.

Imo, he was willing to murder to get what he wanted.

So I definitely believe it was all premeditated in advance.

Imo, all he was waiting on to strike was the opportunity to do so. Imo he had played out his plan for Elizabeth in his head many times before it became a reality, and hellish nightmare for little Elizabeth.

Jmhoo

18. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Have you ever lifted a dead dog? (I hope not)
    Carrying a dead body would not be like carrying a live person. Imo, he could have but he would have had his hand full. Especially if he had a baseball bat in his pocket, running up his back. Only my opinion.

19. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Police: Evidence links 5-year-old Logan girl's uncle to her disappearance
    Still wondering about Tiffany Justice report stating the Mom noticed Elizabeth Missing at 2am.
    all other reports say it was 9:30am.
    That's a 7 1/2 hr time difference.
    Did she make a mistake in her report,or is that true?
    I wish we could get that verified,because that's a very big difference.
    MOO

20. katydid23

By the Shelley home do you mean his sister's home?

I don't think he lived with his sister. She told police he had arrived at her home that night on his skateboard. I dont think she would have said that if he was living there.

And she wouldn't have called police immediately that morning if he was living there either, IMO. She might have thought they were at the park or went for donuts or something, if he lived there every day, and he and his niece weren't home one morning.

JMO

Last edited: May 27, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.