UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ab01

ab01 "What is done in the dark always comes to light"

He’s full of something alright.....

JDough, Kittybunny, Peony459 and 15 others like this.
  2. Alexsea

Alexsea Well-Known Member

She was on today as well. My understanding is that to be verified, she needs the close family to validate her, and if they aren't willing for whatever reason (privacy, grief, etc), there you are. I really appreciate the input of locals, whether they are associated with the family or not - so invaluable in a case to understand the local "scene".

Traymar, Tarika, Blue Ridge and 37 others like this.
  3. Hte2w8

Hte2w8 Verified Law Enforcement Officer

Agreed

4. smalleagles

smalleagles Well-Known Member

Per today's press conference police have absolutely no video footage of Lizzy, just AW walking alone around 6:45 am.

5. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

Oh good theory! You’re right that maybe there is a camera somewhere and they don’t want to give this info up. And yes you’re right that both of their blood outside doesn’t prove anything. Images of them definitely give irrefutable evidence though. I hope that is the case.

Peony459, kkdj, SUNchips and 3 others like this.
  6. MsMarple

MsMarple Well-Known Member

Also, I notice that more and more states are now requiring warrants for cell phone searches, even when the subject gives permission. I'm on the fence about both but in the end I guess we have to look long term and so it's probably important to assure one less factor for an appeal.

And while I'm here, a couple general statements... I can't tell in those photos if AW's pants are wet or not but IMO he's a chaotic thinker and since there's no video of Elizabeth it seems like he knew he had to dispose of her quickly. He may have thrown her body in water but to me it's just as likely he dropped her in tall bushes close to the home. Think CA - found 1/4 mile from her home and overlooked in previous searches.

More often than not child murderers act quickly, both in their crime and in disposal. I can see AW's pants being wet from walking through tall weeds. I can't find the source now, sorry, but I swear I heard something about it being a "soggy" day on the 25th. My shoes and pants bottoms get soaked just walking through my local park early in the morning.

I hate typing this but it's unavoidable.

7. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

If they found a weapon with both her dna and uncles dna (like blood) and also found her clothing that she was reported last wearing with his dna on it (like bodily fluids), I think that’s enough to say that they can connect him to being with her outside the home if none of this same dna evidence is found within the home.

All speculation on my part after reading the transcript of the presser which states they have dna evidence linking both him and her outside the home.

8. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

The child in the UK even longer, in the attic...weeks? And a woman recently found buried in either a wall or a cellar...and there was another woman found under her bed/against wall who had been reported as missing...for at least a day or two before finally found. Rare but has happened.

sindydee, carbuff, SuperTmo and 3 others like this.
  9. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

I hate to say this but if LS's DNA is somewhere it shouldn't be on his body, that's going to be hard to defend, I'd think.

10. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Case in point: Cheryl McVarish, Mississauga, ON, Canada. Found one week after "disappearing" laid out in the driveway. Was determined she never left the property. I know this case personally and it was bizarre to say the least.

Peony459, SugarQueen, carbuff and 2 others like this.
  11. L4dyBu971

L4dyBu971 Member

If he burried her in the muck, you would think that LE would only be looking in areas where there was muck...
    I havent heard any reports that he was covered in dirt, mud on his shoes or pants, or anything like that.
    I have seen reports of use of long poles being used to probe large piles of dirt, but you would think that if he burried her, or placed her in mud he would be covered in it. JMO

Traymar, Peony459, asew590 and 7 others like this.
  12. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

Maybe he is one of people who get nose bleeds super easily? If my brother sneezes too hard his gushes blood. Wouldn’t leave any traumatic type marks on his body. That is if she fought with him and maybe hit his. Just an idea. JMO.

13. kgreg2529

kgreg2529 Well-Known Member

There was a women who went missing after hurricane Katrina... her boyfriend put her in a trunk and moved her around with him for years:confused:. Mummy found in trunk in N.O. house; former boyfriend on trial for murder - nola.com

14. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

But saybthey found an article of clothing containing dna from both. It can’t prove she was there, the article could have been removed from the home, imo. Idk, just guessing .
    how would they know?

15. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I try to stay open to all possibilities but if he passed her off for someone else then why would he have ditched or buried clothing or whatever all of this evidence is they have found? Not saying he might not have, just wondering what your theory is with that?

Tarika, MsFacetious, susiQ and 2 others like this.
  16. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Exactly. No video footage. Could they have a still shot from a camera?
    Just guessing.

Peony459, Wild Rose, Anirtak and 2 others like this.
  17. Ommmm

Ommmm Well-Known Member

I’ve also been pondering what could / could not definitively prove what investigators have shared that they know. It’s got me stumped. But, they come across so confidently so I would expect it to be rock solid. I just don’t know what IT is.

18. Alexsea

Alexsea Well-Known Member

The UK is covered in CCTV and people still go missing there. So I wouldn't take this to mean that she didn't leave the house. (Not saying you implied that, just building off the thought). MOO etc.

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

What is your theory, blood on an object?

sindydee and roche.analisa like this.
  20. wary

wary Well-Known Member

My first thought, and I don’t like it—is that people who use a knife violently can sometimes cut themselves. However, I don’t think there’s been any mention of his having hand wounds.

I also really like kgreg’s suggestion of her punching him in the nose, and making it bleed. I’d love for that to be true.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.