UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED) #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

Did the police also get search warrants for all of the cars that Alex might have had access to?

2. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

What if the article contained blood splatter that was also found on scene where the article was? Just a wild guess how they would assume that this article of clothing connects both of them to be together outside the home. Not saying I think that’s what happened, just saying they did state that they believe both to be together outside the home. If they believe that, I believe they have evidence to believe.

3. Dontknow?

Dontknow? Well-Known Member

4. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I’d like to know what he purchased at the store, the two jugs could be automotive related or juice.
    Also the camera should show if he went to a vehicle with his purchases. If he didn’t, wth did he go carrying that stuff? LE want to know where he was Friday before showing up at the house. Someone must know. Even if he spent the day on a park bench, someone would know, imo.
    How was he getting money to shop?

sindydee, Peony459, susiQ and 3 others like this.
  5. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

LusciousLeRoy and roche.analisa like this.
  6. ilovechili

ilovechili Where is the wiKKed witch? Will Oct. bring her?

I think video as you said or the only other thing I can think of is if for instance he did attack or assault this poor child outside of the house somewhere and they found something of hers, clothing or a toy with both of their blood or sadly, his semen and her blood, and adult and child footprints around the item and combining those two things shows they were together, or even just footprints if they could be matched to his shoes and hers. The only other way would seem to be her body and they don't have that.

sindydee, asew590, Anirtak and 4 others like this.
  7. LusciousLeRoy

LusciousLeRoy Active Member

Could be saliva from a water bottle they shared, hair with the foot attached, skin, fingernail, a mix and match on any object.

8. insearchoflight

insearchoflight Well-Known Member

Whipple bought cigarettes and beer before leaving the store. He was arrested less than two hours later, walking along an isolated road in Cache County, the station reported.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...le-suspected-in-utah-girls-disappearance/amp/

9. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

10. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

But a water bottle can be brought from the house. Hair sheds. It really is quite perplexing, imo.

roche.analisa and Ommmm like this.
  11. Hte2w8

Hte2w8 Verified Law Enforcement Officer

I think the term DNA is being used a little loosely in regards to this case. If LE didn't find blood inside, but found blood outside that belongs to both Lizzy and him, I think that is evidence that they were outside together. Yes, blood contains DNA, but it is forensic evidence in it's own right. Witnesses put them inside together, that is not in dispute. It's possible blood belonging to both, possible co mingled, or her blood and his bodily fluids, saliva, hair, or something else they can type as his places them outside together.
    MOO

Last edited: May 28, 2019
    Traymar, sindydee, SuzDuJour and 12 others like this.
  12. aegarner1

aegarner1 Well-Known Member

Whatever they found early on after finding him gave them enough cause to change it to a recovery effort early on in the case. There had to be something significant on him or evidence found for them to do this.

13. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Tysm
    I understand but I question if co mingled fluids are on an object, the object might have been brought from the house, it would not conclusively prove they were there together, would it? For ex: say the shirt she last wore was found with co mingled blood, he (Or anyone) could have brought the shirt outside, correct?
    Now, if co mingled fluids were found on the ground, that would be Different? Ty

14. Curious Guy

Curious Guy Well-Known Member

Ugh. I've been keeping up and not posting but this news. No,Just no.

15. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

16. ilovechili

I think they could have video of him with her. I am getting used to seeing that we do not always get the full truth and investigators have every right to do that. If I recall correctly they asked if there was any footage of Lizzy and he said no. They did not ask if there was any footage of Alex w/Lizzy? Just a thought. He could even always say he took the question to mean was there any footage of Lizzy alone or showing she took off on her own...? No, they have no footage of just Lizzy he could mean--not taking the question to mean her and him... Or as you say a still shot. It is kind of the same idea, they are telling the truth, mostly... If one takes it exactly and specifically as the question is asked only.

Edited to clarify and I still did not word it well :(

Last edited: May 29, 2019
    roche.analisa, Peony459, wary and 5 others like this.
  17. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I know, they transitioned to recovery very fast. Back pedaled on that today though.
    It would appear they found enough blood evidence to conclude “this won’t end well.”

18. susiQ

susiQ Well-Known Member

Your post made me think about ES's shoes. Were any of her shoes missing? If not, he likely carried her out injured or dead. I also thought I saw a detached garage/barn on the property. Did anyone else see this? As far as DNA outside the home linking them as being together, could it be her clothing they found with both his and her DNA. Does that necessarily mean they were still together or did he think all he needed to do was dispose of the physical evidence that tied him to her? He was probably not thinking too clearly when all this was happening, given his alcohol and drug use.

I'm still unsure as to whether the evil transpired in the house or outside the house, maybe the garage? Strange that there is no video of little ES with him anywhere, or at least yet. Sincerely hope they locate her soon. Such enormous heartache for the family.

19. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

His nose looks perfectly fine to me.
    I read the scanner thread so I hear ya on the knife.
    I’m still very curious about his purchases Friday. Some think he bought antifreeze or motor oil, he has two containers clearly visible in his plastic grocery bag.
    If he bought items for a vehicle, thatmis most interesting, imo.

Peony459, TRB, wary and 1 other person like this.
  20. ilovechili

That picture was Friday right? At a Wal-mart people figured? Yes, they would know how he came and left then and know what he purchased as well. Was he on his board, on foot, did someone drive him, did he drive...? Do you remember offhand what time that was?

sindydee and roche.analisa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.