UT UT- STILL MISSING 5 -Year-Old Elizabeth Shelley , Logan, 25 May 2019 (UNCLE ARRESTED)

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by MsFacetious, May 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Huh?

Watched the presser twice and there was one light moment when Sheriff had at least 5 crew surrounding him to remove several microphone packs and transfer them to Sandy Parker-- when both probably didn't know they were live on camera.

IMO, Sheriff especially looks absolutely exhausted, and I wouldn't classify him as being in a giggly mood at all.

MOO

Last edited: May 27, 2019
  2. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

I think they believe E to be nearby is because she was killed in the house. Handling a dead body is not an easy task, even if small. Therefore, I think LE know he could not have carried her, adter rigor mortis started. Jmo

3. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

I don't have the exact address of the house. But many homes in the area are fairly small, with 2 bedrooms upstairs and usually a bedroom downstairs, it doesn't sound like they lived in an apartment. So, he could have taken the child from her bed, gone downstairs...and then left, and disposed of the body.

I am thinking, that is why the police have enough evidence to charge him.

4. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

5. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

Wish Tim Miller or Toney wade could look

6. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

Personally, I think that if a warrant was obtained to allow a forensic exam of this suspect, specimens would be obtained from all of the area's of his body that could be associated with a sexual assault. If this is the case, a big kudos to LE!

7. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

Rigor likely wouldn’t have factored in, as it takes several hours before the entire body is stiff.

Besides that, rigor or not, he’s not carrying around a 40 pound body for a lengthy period of time.

Common sense says she’s close, unless he obtained a vehicle, which doesn’t appear to be the case.

8. LaborDayRN

LaborDayRN Well-Known Member

9. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

All the more reason to believe he didn’t ride the train then. I think if the train factors in at all, he dumped her body in a train car, he didn’t get on the train himself. Anyway, there are multiple train companies using the lines there. I know BNSF has rail rights to the Union Pacific lines.

10. mickey2942

Eww. That was a lot of information. But definitely the officers involved know their stuff, particularly interesting is to collect fingernail scrapings. And if AS isn't overly hygienic, they probably collected a lot of evidence.

11. Trudie

Trudie Well-Known Member

Idk how long he might have waited to leave the house, if he did kill her in the home.
    Even if immediate, I think he had his hands full, as well as a few unexpected surprises in dealing with a corpse. Partial rigor would hinder movement, imo, especially sneaking around in the dark.
    Moo

12. SuperTmo

SuperTmo Well-Known Member

I wonder if ES’s mom has a car. If someone took my car and returned it to my house and put the keys back, I’d be none the wiser. I would literally never know. I wonder if she can be 100% sure that nobody used her car.

13. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

It has been said that mom checked on her girl, at 2 am, when mom went to bed. No mention that I have seen about anyone else's bedtime that night.

14. mickey2942

Probably not, throw her in a trash bag, leave the house, hide the bag under a bunch of brush. This is a fairly rural area with lots of fields, brush area. Or throw it in a ditch, it has been raining, so it could be partially buried in mud. The ground is very soft right now.

15. katydid23

katydid23 Verified Juanette

Because her little brother has a known drug and burglary history, Mom may have brought her purse and car keys into her bedroom with her. I would have.

I am sure she wishes she had brought her girl into her room that night too. This must be so devastating for her and the family. :(

16. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Good point!

17. Kiranerys

Kiranerys #LiveLikeLizzy

Just my opinion but I think the boyfriend has a truck

18. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

Skateboard, hoodie and being alone would be the only odd parts.
    Young men walking in a suit and tie, normal.
    However, I'd assume it was a non missionary if they were alone and STILL not find it odd. Now that I think about it, this would be the perfect disguise for a criminal in Utah.

Heard of Destiny Norton?
    Utah learned from her. You always searched the neighborhood houses more than once. :(

I can't find a link but I know that doesn't mean he can bond out with $500. It may be court administrative fee. I will look later when I have more time but there is zero chance he only needs $500 to bond out. I'm sure of that.

Definitely not.

Pretty sure since it's her son and her granddaughter, major issues is an understatement here.

You'd still be spotted at 3am carrying a large bag, that would still be strange.

19. Rosiebones

Rosiebones Well-Known Member

It seems that her car would have been checked by cadaver dogs though. They wouldn't have alerted to anything if she was in the trunk alive.

20. MassGuy

MassGuy The Monsters Ain’t the Ones Beneath the Bed

If he did use the car, I don’t see him returning it.

This was either a man on the run, or a guy who didn’t know what his next step was.

If he took the car, I think he would have just kept driving.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.