GUILTY UT - Three Scout leaders for destroying Goblin Valley rock formation, Emery Co., 2013

He should have known better and should face charges.

Yeah, sure he was doing it for the kids. :rolleyes:

I cannot express how much these dudes disgust me, watching that video. Overgrown children themselves. So proud of themselves, for altering the park. :furious:

Personally, I think he's trying to "extend" his five minutes of fame. Heck, that would be more believable than the other two excuses he's used thus far...

'Boy Scout leader who toppled 170million-year-old rock formations claims he was only doing it because his uncle was killed by a boulder and that he feared they were unsafe'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...k-formations-claims-uncle-killed-boulder.html

From what I can see of the video there was more danger of the "uncle" having that rock come back and hit him and the boy who was with him. So that does not fly. I would say walk away and report it if he felt it was dangerous. Instead of calling someone in authority with the park he used his cell phone to take the video. I hope the judge points out how they put a minor's well being in jeopardy. jmo

Personally, I think he's trying to "extend" his five minutes of fame. Heck, that would be more believable than the other two excuses he's used thus far...

:drumroll:

Is there a Boy Scout merit badge for Weasley Weasel?

JMO, it doesn't matter if uncle was killed by a falling rock, it doesn't give him( them) the right to destroy property that does not belong to him. Who do they think they are? And they took and posted a video? Incredible!

796px-Devils_Tower_NM_Wyoming.JPG

Oy, that's not a rock...it's mashed potatoes. Whoot!!

JMO, it doesn't matter if uncle was killed by a falling rock, it doesn't give him( them) the right to destroy property that does not belong to him. Who do they think they are? And they took and posted a video? Incredible!

You got that right, Miss J.

These two look real good on the shiny wall of shame.

If that were the case and he was truly so fearful of falling boulders, why go to a park that has nothing but precarious looking boulders? And take children? So silly, I can't take it. Saving lives, that's what he's all about. He's practically a superhero!

Utah legislator wants law to put 'fear of God' in people who destroy state's natural wonders

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/3...-who-destroy-state-natural/?intcmp=latestnews

Rep. Dixon Pitcher, R-Ogden, said "there just isn't much" in state law for use against the October toppling made infamous by a YouTube video.

"Here you have people who took it upon their own to tip over antiquities, to destroy and desecrate things that are probably millions of years old," Pitcher said. "They're priceless."

Good. I wonder if David Hall is thanking his lucky stars for being an owner of Pre-Paid Legal/Legal Shield and having an attorney on retainer.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:loveyou::loveyou::loveyou:

.. and on the charges .. :laughcry: .. Ooh FELONY HUH??

Ouchies!!

:angel:

Good. I wonder if David Hall is thanking his lucky stars for being an owner of Pre-Paid Legal/Legal Shield and having an attorney on retainer.

But remember, I'm not only a Pre-Paid Legal owner, I'm also a client!

(Call back to Hair Club for Men for all you young whippersnappers.)

I just love dumb criminals who post their crimes online. I wonder how Glenn Taylor's disability claim worked out for him? <mod snip>

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back