Utah high school yearbook Photo-shopped pictures to show less skin

I don't know what that school's problem was with those young ladies. They looked fine to me. One of the girl's tattoos were photo shopped out of her picture. I think that they want the girls to be garment ready...cap sleeves only. I do not agree with that. Utah has a whole lot of Mormons and and I know that they have no problems with tattoos. See Al Fox "The Tattooed Mormon". She does not show her shoulders. I guess that is what counts?

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...shares-her-conversion-story-in-new-video.html

I couldn't believe they edited a sleeveless top. It was only showing arm. Even the strap tops covered everything and wasn't even low cut at all. This is really going too far, unless the dress code says no spaghetti straps or upper arms showing. That would be really ridiculous though with all the tight skinny jeans showing every curve today. Women really shouldn't put up with this treatment.

They wanted to cover the tatoos.

The boys apparently got their own "studs doing what studs do" layout in which they were published shirtless, boxers and tattoos showing. No double standards there, huh?
Does Utah have a problem with its best and brightest young people fleeing the state at the first available opportunity?

If so, this is why.

Did they photoshop anything offensive on the males, such as bad skin or greasy hair? Thick glasses?

If not why not, as I find THOSE offensive...?

The boys apparently got their own "studs doing what studs do" layout in which they were published shirtless, boxers and tattoos showing. No double standards there, huh?

Of COURSE they did. Male body - strong, admirable, studly. female body - dangerous, tempting, slutty. :furious: :furious :furious:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first thought, "What skin?" Lol...you can't even see anything!

Me too, I'm seething. I'm raising daughters, I fear for them.

Boys:
stud2
stəd/Submit
noun
noun: stud; plural noun: studs; noun: stud poker; plural noun: stud pokers
an establishment where horses or other domesticated animals are kept for breeding.
"a stud farm"
a collection of horses or other domesticated animals belonging to one person.
a stallion.
noun: stud horse; plural noun: stud horses
informal
a young man thought to be very active sexually or regarded as a good sexual partner.
synonyms: hunk, ladies' man, ladykiller, Romeo, Don Juan, Casanova

But girls' shoulders?! Inappropriate!

Of COURSE they did. Male body - strong, admirable, studly. female body - dangerous, tempting, slutty. :furious: :furious :furious:

Really, when did shoulders and arms become "immodest"? Ridiculous.

I don't get that either. My husband's ex would never let my step-daughter's shoulders be exposed, even if her shirt was not low cut or even had capped sleeves. It just seemed really weird to me. Now that she's grown, all she wears is tank tops lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BossJoss
Back