VA - Alexis Murphy, 17, Shipman, 3 Aug 2013 - **ARREST** - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
hair extensions (or hair, more accurately) can be purchased at Sally's, which someone in the last thread mentioned was nearby.

she told her family she was going to Lynchburg to pick up her extensions for her senior pictures.

One poster said that with her style of hair she would need a lot and want to the color to match (look at her pictures). I don't think she would just walk in a supply and get what she needed. This was for her senior pictures. In the ccvid you can see that her hair was curled out and she most likely was going for that straight, glossy look seen in her other pictures.

:twocents:

she most likely had an order and never arrived to pick it up but that is just my thinking at this point. If she could drive to cville by her work to get them at Sally's why tell her family she was going to lburg? why tweet she was headed to lburg? No details have been released but the fbi was on the case two days in.

Anyone have a photo of RAT's home/ property?
Here's the best I have found so far. Still looking.

ETA the google maps photo. I cropped most of the red car out because the photo that you see on google maps with the red car is when there were different people living there. My research shows other people lived there during 2011-2012 school year, and that picture was taken in 2011.

Attachments

• 10506 Thomas Nelson Highway, Lovingston, VA 22949.jpg
    10506 Thomas Nelson Highway, Lovingston, VA 22949.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 10506 Thomas Nelson Hwy, Lovingston, VAfront.jpg
    10506 Thomas Nelson Hwy, Lovingston, VAfront.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 61
Hi all,

I am new to this forum and leave in the Charlottesville area. I have been glued to this case and I am elated that RAT may be the infamous 29 stalker. I do have a theory as to what may have happened.

RAT has been stalking AM for some time, probably first noticed her even at the gas station some time before making contact. He uses his MO (flashing lights, etc.) to flag her down, informing her that something is wrong with her car. She pulls over and RAT indicates that he wants to show her what is wrong. She gets out and at the right moment (no cars present) he disables her (hits her on the head with a crowbar, handcuffs her, etc.). He puts her in his car and tows her car back to his home.

A day later RAT drives the car to Charlottesville (to dissuade any connection to him) and parks it in a lot he thinks is void of camera activity. Remember he lived in Charlottesville so he knows the area. AM is either dead already or confined. He then goes to the clubhouse to either be picked up by an old friend or a taxi.

What clubhouse do you mean?

I'm wondering, how did RAT get arrested? how did they link him to her? sorry if this has been posted before ...

I think she was probably going to order the extensions that night. Quality stuff is expensive and you usually have to make at least a deposit if not pay the whole thing up front.

Her hair appt was on Wednesday, she was getting her hair that evening for the appt.

ITA that the supposed drug use may have been a show. However, I gotta wonder, what if the drug use was a weight associated thing, she's gorgeous and I doubt this would be true... Just a hypothetical theory??

On another note related to drugs, I've been with kids who did pot etc... I've been around when their source runs out of their supply, and usually the kids they get their stash from more often than not has a creepy adult as a source for it.... Just sayin, from my experience.

Moo and all that...

What do you mean about a weight associated thing?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

What clubhouse do you mean?

A scent was traced from her car to the clubhouse of the apartment complex next to the movie theater parking lot, if I'm not mistaken.

Has there been any information revealed as to the nature of the phone calls RAT made to Samantha? Has he even had to address that, legally speaking? It's decidedly more frightening to me if he can abduct/murder acquaintances and strangers with equal ease (and lack of remorse). I'm already scared of what else we're going to find out about him soon.

I'm wondering, how did RAT get arrested? how did they link him to her? sorry if this has been posted before ...

his face on the ccvid next to her at the gas station (my opinion at this point based on what we know so far)

You guys are right...... you bring up good points. I don't know why it crossed my mind.

Please... Do not be afraid to post ideas...

thinking of EVERY angle is very important...

And sometimes an idea that seems to go nowhere will be a catalyst for another idea that moves the case forward!

:seeya:

What do you mean about a weight associated thing?

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk 2

It was a thought. I've known girls who are gorgeous who will use xyz drug as a way to maintain or lose weight. I'm in no way saying this is the case at all, I guess I was trying to find a reason for any possible use. If there was any. Because to me it doesn't look as if she'd use, for any reason.

Moo

Also wanted to put out the theory that the suppliers of dealers no matter their age, tend to be a bit older and more often than not are creepy in one way or another.

It was a thought. I've known girls who are gorgeous who will use xyz drug as a way to maintain or lose weight. I'm in no way saying this is the case at all, I guess I was trying to find a reason for any possible use. If there was any. Because to me it doesn't look as if she'd use, for any reason.

Moo

Heh. She joked that she ate like a man, and had pictures at restaurants that attested to this. Pot, if she even did it, would more likely cause her to gain weight rather than lose it. Sounds to me like she wasn't too concerned with her weight, and from the looks of her pics and with her athletic background she had no reason to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86