VA - Amy Bradley, 23, Petersburg, 24 March 1998 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Disappeared episode last night also. I am also leaning towards that she fell overboard by accident. Having 4 children of my own, I don't know how I would think and react if that happened to my family on vacation. I just wish more people would come forward if they in fact saw Amy at 5am with that guy in the band.

I watched the Disappeared episode last night also. I am also leaning towards that she fell overboard by accident. Having 4 children of my own, I don't know how I would think and react if that happened to my family on vacation. I just wish more people would come forward if they in fact saw Amy at 5am with that guy in the band.

I wish I would remember the exact quote from Ron about Amy coming back seasick/nauseated when she and Brad when back the cabin. It was a direct quote from her dad.

The only theory I have read that I would entertain with yellow's involvement in some way would be if he was a source of drugs for Brad and Amy (Brad was quoted as saying they partied hard). He may be more involved than simply dancing BUT that doesn't play out as he killed her. Ya know?

Maybe she was sick from drinking and drug use (voluntary) and fell overboard. I mean she smoked and had tattoos and liked to party... I don't intend it to be a slight to suggest maybe she inbibed in ways other than drinking. Human nature, etc.

(If I was in the same cabin as my parents as a young adult, I might need drugs too)...

I found the link on AmBradley.net

"The ship's computerized door-lock system recorded Brad's return to the suite at 3:35 a.m. and Amy's arrival five minutes later. Brad said he and his sister sat on the suite's balcony and chatted. He then went to sleep inside while Amy stretched out on a lounge chair on the balcony because she felt slightly seasick. Her parents said her cigarettes and lighter were gone from the room."

http://amybradley.net/NYT11_16_98.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members