VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to tell everyone that "I Thank you for your posts and I appreciate reading your thoughts and ideas".
My Thanks button is acting weird/isn't working and I have no clue what's going on with it. Both of my browsers are acting wonky and I can no longer watch videos because my flash player keeps crashing. So I wanted to tell everyone Thanks!

Flash had an update recently and ever since then I have had more crashes and video wonkiness, too. Some videos I have to open in a different browser. Have you tried youtube? I read recently they switched from flash to HTML5 video coding and you shouldn't have flash problems there.

New thread, please move on over, this one will be closing in 5 minutes.

Thank you

Link

I can say that on March 4th a plane crashed in Botanical Gardens
Heres the link --- http://wtkr.com/2015/03/26/ntsb-pla...-by-turbulence-before-botanical-garden-crash/

Do you think they would of searched that entire area for debris? Even the water? I haven't looked up exactly where in BG the plane crashed or if it would have even warranted the water searched? Just thinking all this area could have been searched already?

The location of the plane crash was the Enchanted Forrest. Ironically, the pilot was a family friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4