VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry. I know that WH isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I don't believe that he would have been stupid enough to "just leave" a body laying around. He spent time on the inside, he's obviously educated in criminal conduct. This just seems too easy.

This thread is moving so fast right now.... Wondering who owns a dark blue or black Dodge Caravan....

Jemie Lee 13News @13JemieLee · 19s 19 seconds ago
FBI says they've been involved in the investigation since early on.Just providing assistance to NorfolkPD @13NewsNow

THIS explains why LE was so tight lipped all along.

The tweet about a ditch was not about AJ AFAIK.

It was about the search at that location.

Police using measuring tape and taking pictures along ditch in front of home. #BringAJhome @13NewsNow pic.twitter.com/RyNFQ0****

Praying so hard for AJ, Zach, and AJ's sisters. :please::please::please:

And JH. She made a really really bad choice (that she'll regret for the rest of her life), but she's still a mother who has lost a beautiful beloved daughter in the worst way possible. It's terribly sad.

I'm sorry. I know that WH isn't the brightest bulb in the box, but I don't believe that he would have been stupid enough to "just leave" a body laying around. He spent time on the inside, he's obviously educated in criminal conduct. This just seems too easy.
Given with how much this man runs his mouth and talks a little TOO much.. Yeah I actually do believe he's that stupid to dump a body in plain sight or at a residence he's familiar with.

I don't know how much we can say, but a close relative of WH has a married name connected to the property the body was found at. Or possibly a neighboring property, but either way, Wesley would be quite familiar with this place.

Duh, I just remembered. Except that other address isn't the house address they're searching. So, it COULD be a coincidence. Stokes is a fairly common-ish name. Unless of course it is one and the same Stokes and then..... well, yeah.

It's 34091 Smiths Ferry Rd. It comes up both on google and bing maps as the very same home they're searching right now.

I don't think so. That address does not come up in property records. The other address does and the GIS map matches the Google Earth property layout exactly.

I can't respond to questions, answer pms, try to sleuth this property, AND follow what's going on in real time! Taking a BIG step back for a minute.

I don't know how much we can say, but a close relative of WH has a married name connected to the property the body was found at. Or possibly a neighboring property, but either way, Wesley would be quite familiar with this place.

ahhh just put it together. wow.

Don't think these Stokes are related. And I get nothing on 34091 on google-not the maps, but regular google for looking for home owner info. Not trulia, zillow, etc. I don't think that's a valid addy.

Let's remember. Nothing confirmed other than remains found. I know it's difficult to think like this, but let's not worry until there's something concrete to worry about. What if the tip was "Hey there police, neighbor Bob here. I saw someone dump something back by a shed by my house. Might want to come take a look."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74