VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you think he would have rented it? The day she went missing, the night before? I don't see him spending the $ on this for such a short time. What does Pa$tor Tim drive? Jk, kind of..

I think it was early that day and the station story is from when the van rented from the airport switch took place. He may have been thinking about what really happened as he lied, it seems to me. And then 'she departed...' in that nice shiny rented mini-van from the airport with the accomplice/him. My guess would be he dropped somebody off, but drove the car back himself, and he felt like he got away with it when he drove the car back, thus "she departed." The wistful words he saw as he was driving around disposing of AJ's body and thought about.

I wonder if police knew about the van sighting at the point the 2 neighbors spoke with media.
If credible: Why would LE let that information be stated to the press this early in the investigation. They should have kept those guys mum until they did their due diligence. So either LE knows who van it was already or It doesn't fit into the case.

Usually they wait until they are stumped before asking the public for help regarding a van. So why let them speak. Jmo

There was a facebook post he made with a pic of himself saying "the fish didn't stand a chance"

We have never heard a single thing that confirms that he went fishing. It's rumor, at best, and WH lying manipulation at worst.

IMO

The "departed" Hadsell says about AJ. One of words you see driving into an airport is "Departures." Liars pulls things from what they see as they tell their lies, it could be he dropped someone off for a rental car at the airport or went himself?

Also "dearly departed" is used for those who are deceased.

I think if he rented a vehicle, he did it before using it to move her from his hotel and did it after his jobs were finished for the day so he could have an alibi. He probably went all the way to Franklin for work and thought "ill come back here later cause it's a good spot"

He probably dumped her phone during working hours in the pond imo

Even if WH borrowed a minivan in the middle of the night, perhaps the last night AJ was seen,....when she went missing, wouldn't the person who he borrowed the minivan from be suspicious?

Just speculating here, but there are possible scenarios. For example, maybe has a friend at the hotel that he parties with. WH is a lifelong thief/burglar/forger/con man, so he is sneaky and cunning, although stupid. So he purposely 'parties' with a hotel friend or another friend, and give shim something to help him pass out/sleep heavily. Then WH just borrows the van keys and does his errands and returns by sunrise, no one is any wiser.

Also "dearly departed" is used for those who are deceased.

I don't think his mind was going toward dearly. When he talks about his family he touches his neck. I think that's because of something he did. He does the same thing twice in the same interview.

I think when wh says he got reamed by his boss, the owners of the home he was.supposed to be at called saying he was very late and he had to rush and keep aj somewhere until he could figure out what to do

They are saying on the news that they named one of the fields at the memorial tournament after AJ.

How nice and sad at the same time.

The "departed" Hadsell says about AJ. One of words you see driving into an airport is "Departures." Liars pulls things from what they see as they tell their lies, it could be he dropped someone off for a rental car at the airport or went himself?
Oooh, what an interesting possible connection! "Depart" ... that is such a strange word to use.

And there was an unpublicized unsuccessful search at the airport, according to WH, so there's another word ramble/salad way his brain connected the airport to the case.

Yes, but possibly it was available to borrow from a family friend without questions to drive to Franklin, plus based on our discussion here that there are a zillion black mini-vans in the world, it might be brazen but easily explained and not a concern.

I really think this is his sister's main reason for doubting WH she knows who's that mini-van is MOO.

All the speculation I see about this supposed fishing trip is kind of driving me nutty.

1st - it was a post on his FB (allegedly) that no one could have even seen unless they're FB friends with him.
2nd - if 1 is true then we're not even supposed to be discussing it here.
3rd - it's a red herring. moo.

Just had to say that.

If credible: Why would LE let that information be stated to the press this early in the investigation. They should have kept those guys mum until they did their due diligence. So either LE knows who van it was already or It doesn't fit into the case.

Usually they wait until they are stumped before asking the public for help regarding a van. So why let them speak. Jmo

I want to know what happened to the interview with the neighbor lady. It was on live stream the day the remains were found and she stated she had seen a white van at the house on 2
occasions. Now I can't find that interview anywhere. Joe Fisher does have a short video on his twitter posted on March 9th (Neighbor responds to human remains being found outside home in Franklin on Smiths Ferry Rd.) and that looks like the lady but the interview she did on live stream on the 9th was several minutes long and she talked about a white van being at that house.
:moo:

Hello All!

I'm dipping my toe into what I'm told is a wonderful space populated by good people. Thank you for having me in.

Does he seem like the type of guy to know what a emoji is? When he says that she sent him a emoji; I was thinking what is that. Then someone explained what it was. Then I noticed them on my daughters phone.

But I think he had her phone while sending the emojis and it stuck in his head.

I would have just said she sent me a smiley face thing or something. Idk.

I'm thinking he could have borrowed a van from somebody he met at the bar or hotel. At any rate, I would think LE has checked the motel registration logs (if they are even filled out correctly). But I am leaning towards his sister knowing something, that makes more sense. I am trying to recall if she "lost faith in him" before or after the interview with the young men from the towing trip...hmmm.
Thanks to all who shared in the airport story because I somehow missed that altogether. Must have been very early on and I just don't remember or dismissed it as not being a valid lead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn