VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mountain_Kat, can you post your latest list of possible search warrants?:please:

(modsnip)

Why would someone run off, plant their debit card in one spot, plant their coat in a friends couch, scatter some clothes in another direction, make their phone ping all over the place, including the airport,
then find some way to get out to the boonies, leave no evidence of that transportation, then do the deed? Are people on WH's stash?

Same with OD, we'd have to believe that these kids, who probably would have gotten the crap from WH anyways, who seem fiercely loyal to these parents, would scatter the clothes, the debit card, make the phone ping,
frame texty for a murder that wasn't committed by planting the coat in his sofa, then drive her out to the boonies by where WH worked and dump her off without any of that leaking out to anyone? OK. And
she would have had to have OD at some time between 7am - 2pm, and the clothes, I assume they would scatter what she was wearing as a red herring? So she parties in 2 sports bras and workout shorts? Or these devious teens
hiding an OD went and got a bag to scatter? Jeez Louise.

(modsnip) I will leave this here though since I have seen these theories speculated recently and my thoughts still stand on the theories themselves.

Is there a link or source somewhere stating what I have bolded above that I missed?

I am digging for that now Mistree, since I posted this I realized that I don't think that has been explicitly stated in MSM, but is heresay by locals, Zach and a conclusion based on SM and the fact that they are still walking around and not arrested. Certainly doesn't mean they aren't POI's.

I tried to keep an open mind, look at other options. I can't get behind a stranger abduction because it just simply doesn't make sense. A stranger is not going to break into multiple houses and plant clothes, coats and debit cards, dumping a body in one direction and clothes in another I can see a stranger doing, breaking into someone's house and planting a coat and the debit card, not so much.
So I thought, OK, MAYBE WH didn't do it and just helped someone cover their tracks...then I got to thinking, if someone can help a person get away with murdering their own child, that
is as bad as murdering their own child, and I'm back to square one...(not that I see AJ as his child).

Instead of just shooting down the theory of WH committing the crime, why not come up with an alternative theory that fits in with WH's 20 minutes at around 2pm and the white car theory?
That's what we do here, we come up with theories, I'm not just here to twiddle my thumbs and give benefit of the doubt to prior criminals. I have no dog in this race, I don't know ANY of these people
in my life, I am not even in the US! I just listen carefully to all the info I received and come up with a theory that fits best.

In other words, don't tell me that WH past doesn't mean anything, don't tell me to give benefit of the doubt, give an alternative theory that makes sense. Names don't have to be mentioned, just some feasible alternative scenario that we can ponder.

I think he stashed her before work then checked up on her during his lunch break and had somebody get the key from the mailbox to drive the truck so neighbors can see it and then have white car owner pick up that person once the truck was dropped back off in the wrong parking spot. Jmo

"Vulcan tenacity"

Gosh I adore you Vail.

I think it could have been earlier too, in fact I suspect it was.

I'm just saying if WH were not involved (as some seem to believe, not me) then he has no reason to lie about the gas station meeting and the timeline would have to be true about her going missing between 2 and 2:20 or so.

But I think his story is a load of you know what and I fully believe there was no gas station meeting, I think he did it earlier as well. I'm not sold on if he had help or not, but I could sway that way.

I saw you all discussing the gopro and that has me very intrigued. Everything he mentions seems to be a preemptive explanation of sorts of what he's been questioned on or thinks he will be questioned on it seems.
What if she did find it? Interesting thought.

hello all, newbie here.
Local, somewhat followed this case through the MSM and then my mother told me about this site. I have read the last few threads and went back and read the very first.

One question that has been on my mind the most- and sorry if it had already been discussed- is what, or who sent LE to that house in Franklin?

Seems like a good site with great minds here. Hope to see the justice this beautiful young lady deserves.

I am digging for that now Mistree, since I posted this I realized that I don't think that has been explicitly stated in MSM, but is heresay by locals, Zach and a conclusion based on SM and the fact that they are still walking around and not arrested. Certainly doesn't mean they aren't POI's.

Yeah, not arrested does not mean cleared. It may in some cases just mean "not arrested yet"

hello all, newbie here.
Local, somewhat followed this case through the MSM and then my mother told me about this site. I have read the last few threads and went back and read the very first.

One question that has been on my mind the most- and sorry if it had already been discussed- is what, or who sent LE to that house in Franklin?

Seems like a good site with great minds here. Hope to see the justice this beautiful young lady deserves.

:welcome:

i would give anything to know who had life insurance on AJ and for what amounts. This entire case is so money centric, it makes me believe there may be insurance involved. Especially with her being out in the open basically, to be found.

Hi everyone! I've been following since the first thread - in full lurk mode. There are so many excellent sleuthers, researchers and communicators here I rarely have anything to add or contribute as well as you all do. But I did find a a link to the boy Timothy's death and not sure if I can post it here, but if you google the boy's name plus death plus the name of the high school the H's attended, it will show up.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-05-29/news/9205290035_1_boy-s-death-school-grounds-preaching

Thank you for finding that!

Contrast and compare:

WH: It’s uncanny because May 27th, 1993 I lost my best friend: Timothy [unintelligible] - he died in my arms. He was doing pull ups and we were spotting him and, uh, he fell off the bar…. the third time he passed out by doing different stuff that year, and he did not come back around. We lost him. I named my son after him because that was a pact we made when we were kids. I’m a man of my word. Integrity: You can tarnish it, but you can't destroy it. Not when you're true with everything... but uh, I tell you that because May 26th, 2011 I was more worried about my daughter being born on May 27th. And uh, she was born on May 26th, 2011 *voice cracking* and I think the Lord gave me my answer, you know?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/edit

Actual incident:

Wednesday morning, Timothy was in the West Point High School gym with the 50 other seventh-graders doing pull-ups as part of a physical fitness test, said Duane Carlton, principal of West Point Elementary School.

The boy became lightheaded, then fell unconscious into the arms of a coach who was supervising the exercise, the principal said. Another teacher immediately began cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and the volunteer rescue squad arrived within minutes to start advanced life support, said Carlton.

http://articles.dailypress.com/1992-05-29/news/9205290035_1_boy-s-death-school-grounds-preaching

It's interesting how WH took a kernel of truth and wove it into a lie. I found it helpful. Also interesting were the location and the religious connection but I'm leaving it alone per TOS.

O/T I've been dying to go to N.S. for years. I have musician friends in Cape Breton and Halifax and the sea captain who built my house was from Pugwash. I'm waiting until I can etch out at least a month for the trip in order to explore the province properly. It's so rich in natural beauty and Canadian history.

i would give anything to know who had life insurance on AJ and for what amounts. This entire case is so money centric, it makes me believe there may be insurance involved. Especially with her being out in the open basically, to be found.

Interesting thought. So much we are anxious to learn. For me it's what lead them to her location that I'm most curious about.
I'm not sure how out in the open she was since they were on the site one day and went back the next till they found her. We read about the tall grass, not sure if he did more to hide her or not.

I'm not set on motive yet. But money is one I am considering as well.

Thanks for the alerts, guys. They've been noted. ;)

Is there a link or source somewhere stating what I have bolded above that I missed?

OK so far this is coming from sources that are not official. The first was a few days after the disappearance by a WSer and I am sure she didn't mean to state it as fact, unfortunately it sinks in that way if you see it enough times:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...5-7&p=11631582&highlight=cleared#post11631582

The next were comments on the FB page (which you could consider somewhat reliable of course) and finally, by some bloggers/blog comments.

So my apologies for repeating the mistake of assuming what we actually don't know for 100% certain. We can only guess based on what is out there and the fact these guys are walking around free while WH is in jail. Also keep in mind that, according to WH and what we know of the felonies, they ratted WH out to police ( obstruction of justice charges), so it stands to reason they were thoroughly investigated but could still be POIs

Lovely. He's a class act, that one.

I missed this ^^^ how did you know what song he was listening to before his arrest?

***oops, I copied the incorrect post that gave the song and now I lost it in the thread =(

Thank you for finding that!

Contrast and compare:

WH: It’s uncanny because May 27th, 1993 I lost my best friend: Timothy [unintelligible] - he died in my arms. He was doing pull ups and we were spotting him and, uh, he fell off the bar…. the third time he passed out by doing different stuff that year, and he did not come back around. We lost him. I named my son after him because that was a pact we made when we were kids. I’m a man of my word. Integrity: You can tarnish it, but you can't destroy it. Not when you're true with everything... but uh, I tell you that because May 26th, 2011 I was more worried about my daughter being born on May 27th. And uh, she was born on May 26th, 2011 *voice cracking* and I think the Lord gave me my answer, you know?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1G3aQdALuca-n9WBnjO4QZTo8Ipp8wmohgmIg2qT7KEQ/edit

Actual incident:

Wednesday morning, Timothy was in the West Point High School gym with the 50 other seventh-graders doing pull-ups as part of a physical fitness test, said Duane Carlton, principal of West Point Elementary School.

The boy became lightheaded, then fell unconscious into the arms of a coach who was supervising the exercise, the principal said. Another teacher immediately began cardiopulmonary resuscitation, and the volunteer rescue squad arrived within minutes to start advanced life support, said Carlton.

It's interesting how WH took a kernel of truth and wove it into a lie. I found it helpful. Also interesting were the location and the religious connection but I'm leaving it alone per TOS.

O/T I've been dying to go to N.S. for years. I have musician friends in Cape Breton and Halifax and the sea captain who built my house was from Pugwash. I'm waiting until I can etch out at least a month for the trip in order to explore the province properly. It's so rich in natural beauty and Canadian history.

Thank you for this summary!

I think this was a traumatic event for WH, so much so that he personalized and romanticized it over the years to put himself at the literal center where in reality it was only his perception at the center. I can see this contributing to personality disorders later in life, especially if combined with bad environmental factors and any chemical disfunction.

Something interesting I noticed in a recent WAVY news broadcast. Look at the tent in back of the house. It appears to be set up over a long concrete patio area, not directly over any grass. Did media report she was found in long grass, or police? I thought crime scene tents were usually set up over the spot where the victim is found. Look at this clip at 36 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmGbcaiyIGU&app=desktop

Something interesting I noticed in a recent WAVY news broadcast. Look at the tent in back of the house. It appears to be set up over a long concrete patio area, not directly over any grass. Did media report she was found in long grass, or police? I thought crime scene tents were usually set up over the spot where the victim is found. Look at this clip at 36 seconds in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmGbcaiyIGU&app=desktop

Yes, it was said tall grass by main stream media for sure, I have to run out so I don't have time to find it.

My quick thoughts on that tent, I saw a photo of a man holding a hose in one pic, on my house, where the blue tent is, is where the tap and hose hangs. I know the house was abandoned so not sure if
water would be available. I just know that in one case I have followed the suspect cleaned himself out back and the dogs they brought in hit on that spot. Just made me think.

I hope everyone has an amazing afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong