VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding WH's use of past tense:

Several law enforcement sources are telling NewsChannel 3 that investigators have noted the numerous times Wesley Hadsell spoke of his daughter that way, saying it could be a revealing clue.

http://wtkr.com/2015/04/16/could-interviews-with-aj-hadsells-adoptive-father-be-used-against-him/

From your link:

Hoffman told NewsChannel 3 on Thursday that a Norfolk homicide detective contacted her, asking if she had any portions of the interview that were not broadcast. She said she didn’t.

Hmm. That's interesting.

saw the report wtkr just ran at 5. really hope they have more evidence than WH pattern of using words in the 'past tense' when regarding AJ.

Oh I suspect it's entirely possible they have LOADS more.

New thread coming up, please be ready to move on over.

:tyou:

What?!? Makes me think maybe he was selling drugs to people in her age group and it got back to her and she told JH and that's why WH was living in a hotel!

That's a bit of a stretch, but I have no idea what he was actually trying to say. Whatever it was, what came out was a huge Freudian oops.

Link to new thread, this one will be closing in about 5 minutes. I'll move some posts over so you can continue the discussion.
Link

I have a coupon for an online pharmacy. Shall we send them an industrial-sized order of Excedrin?

Hahahahaha - I needed that! Yes, Excedrin Migraine. Using this post to say thanks to whoever posted that "Statement Analysis" - fascinating reading to me, expresses so well the way we think he talks (in circles)...and I imagine he was still under the influence in a couple of those interviews. Not that those were funny, just mindbending to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd