VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, and we are watching!

Agree. I would be elated if I seen WH turn around in the court room and seen half of the state of Virginia standing there and looking at him cross eyed. Joo. Just Our Opinion.

Zach, Brenchen, and family thank you for sharing those beautiful pictures of today. My heart goes out to you in this time. May I ask what was AJ's favorite color? I know they always used blue for Norview but I can't remember if it was posted what her actual favorite color was. I bought a blue candle today and lite it for her, but I was thinking I would have loved to get one in her favorite color.

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
View attachment 73360
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

How beautiful. It sounds like you had a rough and emotional day today yourself. Hugs. :hug::hug:

Sorry for my delayed response here. We said goodbye to my sister and placed her FREE in her final resting place as well as released balloons on the 2 year anniversary of my 17 yo's death....while we released the balloons for Taylor (my girl), I also included one for AJ.
View attachment 73360
Sending love and wishes for peace to those who love AJ. Anjelica, rest easy, baby girl.
~North Topsail Island, NC~

We are here with you PG. May God bless your loved ones in the after life and continue to watch over you in this life.

Here is a rough tally of the roll call through post #607 in no particular order. It's beautiful. So far, 90 have checked in. Thank you all! Please add your love if you are just arriving. :loveyou:

7 Canada
3 Europe
1 UK
1 Japan
3 Alabama
5 California
2 Tennessee
1 Iowa
2 Oregon
1 New Hampshire
1 Louisiana
6 North Carolina
2 Vermont
1 Maine
5 Texas
20 Virginia
5 Florida
1 Illinois
3 Pennsylvania
1 New York
2 Minnesota
1 South Carolina
3 Ohio
1 Kansas
1 Georgia
3 Colorado
3 Washington
2 Arizona
2 Maryland
1 Kentucky
Delaware

:candle: :praying: :prayer: :angel: :angel2: :peace: :heartbeat: :beats:

:balloon: :floating: :balloons: :rose: :daisy: :spring: :hug: :grouphug:

Hawaii

How beautiful. It sounds like you had a rough and emotional day today yourself. Hugs. :hug::hug:

Thank you so much. It was a very hard day....but a very peaceful day as well....if that makes sense at all! I can use all the hugs I can get, so thank you.

We are here with you PG. May God bless your loved ones in the after life and continue to watch over you in this life.

Thank you so much. This is such a great group of amazingly kind, caring and compassionate people. I feel at home here...Thank you ALL for being YOU and for doing what you do - being the voice for those who can no longer do it for themselves. Much, much respect.

Something that hit me so very hard was this, from AJ's twitter:

I can't wait until I can walk outside and actually see green grass..

She was excited for spring, and she didn't get to live to see it. It just breaks my heart. Fly high, AJ.

Something that hit me so very hard was this, from AJ's twitter:

I can't wait until I can walk outside and actually see green grass..

She was excited for spring, and she didn't get to live to see it. It just breaks my heart. Fly high, AJ.

I had the exact same reaction, today. Truly heartbreaking...

I did not mean to sound harsh, and I am sorry. I have just met so many that were in foster care and they were abused. Like I said maybe there are some good ones out there. On my part it was a foolish statement because I would not have heard about the good ones, just the bad. Sorry again.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I should die before I wake
I pray the Lord my soul to take

Angel of God
My Guardian Dear
To whom God's love
commits me here
Ever this day
be at my side
to light, to guard
to rule and guide.

Amen.

Prayers for AJ to comfort her on her journey
from Alexandria & Woodbridge, Virginia
Honey, we all love you!

Spent time with my own teenage daughter today. Even went grocery shopping with her. Cases like this makes me realize how short life can be, and as difficult as teenagers can be with their hormones, wanting to become independent, wanting to carve their life out, etc., they often push the parents away as they spread those wings. I just pray that my kids realize that as they spread those wings, they might fall, and in those times, I'll be there to help raise them up to spread those wings again. Not often they want to share their free time with parents instead of a boyfriend, or friends, etc. I'll take every moment they are willing to share!

AJ and her family and loved ones has been on my mind most of the day. Prayers continue.

I did not mean to sound harsh, and I am sorry. I have just met so many that were in foster care and they were abused. Like I said maybe there are some good ones out there. On my part it was a foolish statement because I would not have heard about the good ones, just the bad. Sorry again.

Disagree. It wasn't foolish. It was the experience in your profession or the knowledge of your surroundings that brought you to the reasoning of your earlier post. There is nothing wrong with that.

This site would not exist without different reasonings, thought processes, or loving members who have different thoughts.

So your point of view is appreciated here. Jmo.

NO ... IMO this is going over board. WS (as a group) shouldn't being doing this sort of stuff .. FLOOD a condolence page. IF a stranger to AJ and her family wishes ... then so be it. JMO

I deleted it now you delete yours and no harm done. I don't want to be bashed by anyone for an opinion I will stay quite.

If you've quoted someone's post and they delete it, their post will remain in your post. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23