VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post came in the middle of a night where another poster felt he was suspicious and shouldn't be cleared without questioning. I don't know how much of their interaction survived mod cleanup. You can see that this was snipped. Zach is describing how relentlessly he has searched for her and what was going through his mind in the process. If you weren't there while this was happening, I can see how you might be confused, especially with what has been removed.

Thank you for this. Explains for some of us. Still odd that he stated "my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone. but i was looking for anything and everything".

And personally I look at everyone in this case until someone is arrested by LEO. No disrespect intended towards anyone. WH has many reasons to appear suspicious. But the same could be said that he searched relentlessly correct? JMO and again not pointing fingers at anyone certain person of the characters in this case so far.

(((Zach))) can't keep myself from constantly thinking of you and your girls. I hope you are taking care of yourself and doing as well as can be expected.

Zach
Verified Family AJ Hadsell
my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone
I never saw this post, but I would be inclined to then ask Zach why this would come to mind as a possibility?

If my daughter that is around AJ's age disappeared, this thought would never enter my mind. That being said, I am sure my daughter isn't perfect, this is something I am sure of. Did AJ have any issues with exploring or addiction? If yes, then could this be her underlying connection to WH? I mean, we could go 100 different ways with this, but first, we would really need more clarification from Zach.

Jumping ahead without reading ahead so this may have already been addressed. Regardless, if my girl were missing and I knew she had a coke head step-dad living in the family home, would I immediately think drug overdose? No, but I sure as heck would be having red flags about the coke-head in the family home. By WH's own admission he's a coke user that has recently increased his usage. Knowing that, as a parent, I would immediately begin to question what the heck was going on in that house and why so many people hanging around. BUT, that's just me. After living on this planet for 50 years I've seen a lot, heard a lot, read a lot, and when you've got an admitted coke user with tons of people at the residence, odds are, there are other users coming and going and hanging around as well. It's just the way it goes.

I don't know if coke was/is a contributing factor in the home dynamic, but it sure won't surprise me to find out it WAS a factor in AJ's tragically, untimely end.

moo.

I initially considered the possibility of a drug overdose. What changed my mind was the break-in and the discovery of the remains. You don't break into a house to plant evidence on someone if the victim is an overdose case. You don't drive an overdose victim all the way to South Hampton County, to an abandoned house, and dump her there. You don't play games with an overdose victim's phone, pretending to be her. You just don't. An overdose victim, even one that dies in your home where illegal drugs are being used, can, quite frankly, be dumped anywhere. There is nothing to tie that body or that death to you, so why would it matter? Why wasn't her lifeless body simply taken to the ballpark, or left on the beach in Oceanview, if someone wasn't trying to hide the evidence of their involvement in her death?

Overdose? In my opinion, absolutely not. Although, it would not surprise me in the least if the toxicology reports came back and showed that there were illegal drugs in her system at the time of her death.
Very good point.

That was wild brainstorming. Wishful thinking. Nothing solid to base that off of except the hope that something worse didn't happen. I have no knowledge of her using drugs and don't suspect she did. It's still a possibility that someone gave her drugs, under what circumstances could vary greatly but no specific evidence to support that.

Thanks Zach, for taking the time to answer. I am sure that this is a difficult time for you. We are all just brainstorming because AJ is still weighing heavily on our minds. Hugs to you!

No. Geez. It was just a random possibility.

Thanks. Just going by the wording of your orig comment. I just took it as it was an honest concern. "MyMain Thought" didn't strike me as random thought. I guess its possible what was snipped explained it.

Zach
Zach is online now Verified Family AJ Hadsell my main thought was possible overdose whether by herself or with someone. but i was looking for anything and everything.

This is a little off-topic but IIRC, somewhere in one of these threads, somebody mentioned that AJ resembled a person from WH's past. I am just trying to clarify which person from the past they were talking about. I found somebody from his past also that also resembles her so I'm just wondering if it is the same person.

sorry for the kind of off-topic post! TIA :)

I think AJ strongly resembled the ex-wife that Wes kidnapped. JMO

aGREED...My thought is increased usage as compared to what ? How many users/loser were present in this family dynamics/household and what/who was/are exposed to the usage prior to the increase ?? Just a question no speculation.

I will probably get a PM over this...but oh well.

JMO IMO MOO

Jumping ahead without reading ahead so this may have already been addressed. Regardless, if my girl were missing and I knew she had a coke head step-dad living in the family home, would I immediately think drug overdose? No, but I sure as heck would be having red flags about the coke-head in the family home. By WH's own admission he's a coke user that has recently increased his usage. Knowing that, as a parent, I would immediately begin to question what the heck was going on in that house and why so many people hanging around. BUT, that's just me. After living on this planet for 50 years I've seen a lot, heard a lot, read a lot, and when you've got an admitted coke user with tons of people at the residence, odds are, there are other users coming and going and hanging around as well. It's just the way it goes.

I don't know if coke was/is a contributing factor in the home dynamic, but it sure won't surprise me to find out it WAS a factor in AJ's tragically, untimely end.

moo.

The only way I know is the old fashioned way-printing the docs, scribbling it out and scanning/posting again.

Can't you just make a new document in Word and then have the ability to do whatever editing needs to be done?

What if you were the person(s) supplying the drugs?
Just throwing this out there - the chances of a healthy, young athlete od'ing on cocaine are very, very slim! Very!

Imo a dealer wouldn't dump an od victim ... you would dump the dogs and get out of drugs - to much work, paranoia, other people needing/wanting ... i personally don't see it.

But ... YOU NEVER KNOW!

ok. I feel like talkin. What do you wanna know?

I love social media. Such thinkers. Oh what a world we live in. We aim to crucify. That is our goal. What can they take from me??? Bring it social media. Bring it world. Come to my house and bring it.

I love social media. Such thinkers. Oh what a world we live in. We aim to crucify. That is our goal. What can they take from me??? Bring it social media. Bring it world. Come to my house and bring it.
Please remember that they can still take from you. You can't let them win.

I don't go to bars. I don't judge people who do and I have been back in the day, but I don't go to bars and I dam sure aint planning on meeting my next wife at a bar, and she definitely won't be straight out of prison. Next!

What do you think of the vehicles people have talked about in msm - dark Dodge Grand Caravan, white truck (I guess they meant pickup)?

I have one Zach.Was Wes snorting cocaine or was he smoking crack?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth