VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was away from the computer last night so I didn't read all of this in real time. It helped put things in perspective. To be blunt, THIS ISN'T LOGICAL. AT ALL. We have all followed wacky cases, but does AJ's family think the public is that naive? So...here's my summary of what we've been fed over the past several days..all IMO.
From family:
1. AJ is missing. Mom is the last one to see her, at 7 am on Monday. However, AJ texts mom the next morning that she's not ready to come home. It might not have been her texting.
2. Actually, a neighbor saw her at 2:30, Monday, BTW.
3. Her debit/credit card was found on a search with other debit/credit cards, but hers was the only one that looked new. It was cut in two pieces.
4. Everyone STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. There is a flyer out there that was not created by us. It has LE's phone number on it, but the reward doesn't match the one we are offering, and it doesn't have our contact info on it. Could everyone please go around town and take those flyers down?
4. Actually, stepdad found the debit/credit card, BTW. It is sliced in many pieces, BTW.
5. LE won't communicate with the family, so they will be talking to the media.
6. Uh oh. The public has done some research and found out some "things" about stepdad and it's getting all over the internet.
7. BTW, real quick, stepdad met with AJ to give her money at noon on Monday. Forgot to tell y'all that.
8. Also, AJ texted with stepdad a thumbs up sign the next day.
9. Oh, BTW, AJ was spotted at home with a white car around 230 on Monday.
10. We are going to go on a search with machetes in a specific place to find her phone, which we believe was thrown out the window there.
11. Actually, AJ had been afraid of someone for weeks, and we have vague text messages to prove it.
12. BTW, someone found her jacket somewhere.

From LE:
1. Nothing.

Best post of the entire case! :rockon:

A status posted by the Admins on the Bring AJ Home facebook page has been edited to reflect that AJ was last seen at home Monday [March 2] around lunchtime. If you click the word "edited" by the timestamp on the post, you can see the prior statement and when it was last edited. https://www.facebook.com/bringajhome/posts/793063400781890

So just wondering why would that put that??? Didn't they just post on the news that she actually met WH at the gas station for money? OMG this is so crazy WTH. Why all the inconsistencies with this family?

Were these parents ok with her not coming home that evening?
did they have any idea where she was?

Remember that the family said that when they were texting her they had mentioned something about her not ready to come home yet? So to me there must have been something that was keeping her away from the home or a reason her not wanting to go home. But with all the inconsistent times the family has given now it seems that they are starting to break the public's trust on their statements or postings.

I was away from the computer last night so I didn't read all of this in real time. It helped put things in perspective. To be blunt, THIS ISN'T LOGICAL. AT ALL. We have all followed wacky cases, but does AJ's family think the public is that naive? So...here's my summary of what we've been fed over the past several days..all IMO.
From family:
1. AJ is missing. Mom is the last one to see her, at 7 am on Monday. However, AJ texts mom the next morning that she's not ready to come home. It might not have been her texting.
2. Actually, a neighbor saw her at 2:30, Monday, BTW.
3. Her debit/credit card was found on a search with other debit/credit cards, but hers was the only one that looked new. It was cut in two pieces.
4. Everyone STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING. There is a flyer out there that was not created by us. It has LE's phone number on it, but the reward doesn't match the one we are offering, and it doesn't have our contact info on it. Could everyone please go around town and take those flyers down?
4. Actually, stepdad found the debit/credit card, BTW. It is sliced in many pieces, BTW.
5. LE won't communicate with the family, so they will be talking to the media.
6. Uh oh. The public has done some research and found out some "things" about stepdad and it's getting all over the internet.
7. BTW, real quick, stepdad met with AJ to give her money at noon on Monday. Forgot to tell y'all that.
8. Also, AJ texted with stepdad a thumbs up sign the next day.
9. Oh, BTW, AJ was spotted at home with a white car around 230 on Monday.
10. We are going to go on a search with machetes in a specific place to find her phone, which we believe was thrown out the window there.
11. Actually, AJ had been afraid of someone for weeks, and we have vague text messages to prove it.
12. BTW, someone found her jacket somewhere.

From LE:
1. Nothing.

I am glad you posted this variety of information. This will help people understand why people are so bewildered with this case. Thanks.

Remember that the family said that when they were texting her they had mentioned something about her not ready to come home yet? So to me there must have been something that was keeping her away from the home or a reason her not wanting to go home. But with all the inconsistent times the family has given now it seems that they are starting to break the public's trust on their statements or postings.

Yes, bc the ok sign or emoji is not enough for her Mom, imo, to indicate it would not be her texting. There must have been more to the conversation than that one "OK" sign.

Does it bother anyone else that they are asking everyone to send tips to them and not to LE?

I am glad you posted this variety of information. This will help people understand why people are so bewildered with this case. Thanks.

Feel free to edit/correct it/add to it. I just felt my brain would explode if I didn't put it in writing.

So just wondering why would that put that??? Didn't they just post on the news that she actually met WH at the gas station for money? OMG this is so crazy WTH. Why all the inconsistencies with this family?

In trying to give the benefit of the doubt (and because we have a big family and we're all coming and going all the time) I've tried to imagine a similar scenario in our house. I honestly can't :( If one of our kids went missing, every last detail would be given to LE. Who saw them last, where, what time, what they had on, SM accounts, local friends, groups/sports they're involved in, last conversation... everything. If I saw the kid last (or so I thought) and found out later no, hubby saw them later then me, I'd be right there on my FB page (right after calling LE with the newest info) updating and explaining no, we had it wrong. Not just changing it with no explanation.

So, this leaves me with just one thought. There is some willful deception going on here because someone has something they don't want anyone else knowing. What that something is, is anyone's guess.

MOO.

Yes, bc the ok sign or emoji is not enough for her Mom, imo, to indicate it would not be her texting. There must have been more to the conversation than that one "OK" sign.

According to WH there was more:

The last time Wesley Hadsell saw his 18-year-old daughter Anjelica was around noon on March 2.

AJ, a student at Longwood University, contacted her parents about getting some money. Hadsell says he met AJ, she got some cash and then left. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. She seemed normal.

"We were talking back and forth," Hadsell said. "On the third, she texted me the okay emoji, you know, the little hand sign."

That was the last text. Her parents reported her missing from their Tarrallton neighborhood home around 9:15 that night.

http://www.13newsnow.com/longform/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

Something I missed is that this article says she contacted her PARENTS about getting some money. Not just WH. And mom has never mentioned this anywhere in any msm article. Then WH says he met with her and gave her the cash and then "we were talking back and forth". In person? In text? On that same day, or the next day? Who knows, but then the NEXT day is when he says she texted him the emoji okay sign.

Once again, if I were LE in charge of this case, THAT phone would have already been turned inside out. I hope it has, and I sure wish LE would update this case with SOMETHING. Ugh.

that guy youre probably thinking of is like best friends with her boyfriend..... his profile picture is with AJ in middle of him and her bf.

I just can't get this kid off my mind :( Oh, and twitter is exploding. #bringAJhome

So 12 days later we learn there may be surveillance of this last family sighting. That is crucial info.

Hmmm.... I think LE has them on video and that's why dear ol' dad suddenly "remembered" meeting her and giving her money.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk

So now it was at the gas station? just a day or so ago, the admins on their page said she was seen at HOME at lunchtime. So now they met at a gas station?

I was just thinking about what was going on on 3/2, 3/3 in that area, neighborhood etc. I looked up crime reports- funny it is not listed as anything or at all. Here take a look. But they do have some non listed other things for the 3/3 date. Likely not related, but just curious why the locations are not indicated. My mind is lost now, I think.

http://hamptonroads.com/cities/norfolk/crime?page=15

03/03/2015 0 block of Narcotics violation

03/03/2015 0 block of Larceny, parts from auto

I was just thinking about what was going on on 3/2, 3/3 in that area, neighborhood etc. I looked up crime reports- funny it is not listed as anything or at all. Here take a look. But they do have some non listed other things for the 3/3 date. Likely not related, but just curious why the locations are not indicated. My mind is lost now, I think.

http://hamptonroads.com/cities/norfolk/crime?page=15

03/03/20150 block of Narcotics violation

03/03/20150 block of Larceny, parts from auto
I live very close to the hadsell family. Norfolk is a bag of surprises.. There's good and bad but I feel genuinely safe at least where I live. Go a little further down little creek towards tidewater and it gets a little questionable. Drugs are going to be everywhere, just like crime. But it's all about how often and the circumstances of the crimes committed.

(O/T, not "Tidewater Rd" again....that was a very significant road in the Heather Elvis case (South Carolina), where coincidentally human remains were found during the search for Heather, which turned out not to be Heather!)

So now it was at the gas station? just a day or so ago, the admins on their page said she was seen at HOME at lunchtime. So now they met at a gas station?

That is what I am saying. They just edited their FB page and it says they saw her at noon at HOME. Home is the keyword here guys. So did someone see her at home at noon and then WH meet her at 12:45pm at the gas station later? Because it says last seen at home. Ughhh.

Also if anyone is interested Broadcastify has a program where you can actually listen to the Norfolk Fire and Rescue department scanner online if anyone is interested. http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/

According to WH there was more:

http://www.13newsnow.com/longform/news/local/mycity/norfolk/2015/03/12/he-search-for-aj/70226930/

Something I missed is that this article says she contacted her PARENTS about getting some money. Not just WH. And mom has never mentioned this anywhere in any msm article. Then WH says he met with her and gave her the cash and then "we were talking back and forth". In person? In text? On that same day, or the next day? Who knows, but then the NEXT day is when he says she texted him the emoji okay sign.

Once again, if I were LE in charge of this case, THAT phone would have already been turned inside out. I hope it has, and I sure wish LE would update this case with SOMETHING. Ugh.

Random observation: I haven't seen mom speak out in any MSM reports except the one interview she did on March 5th.

You know, the one where she said something was "off" with the text(s?)? The same one where she said she thinks AJ is safe? The same one where she doesn't mention step-dad's meeting with AJ at noon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd