VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't get AJ off my mind. I have such an awful feeling about this.

wow I having really mixed up feelings about Anjelica tonight, her case and the adults in her life.
I'm aware of this elephant of which you speak but I'm not sold 100%

I am sitting on the fence. I've got some sort of internal 'slimy salesman alarm/radar'...a 6th sense maybe. I can pick up on it, being played or BS'd, in a split second. I get that vibe from him...radar was going off. But still I am not sure. Maybe he sold me.

I'm joining you up on that fence. For very different reasons, probably. I'm just scared of tunnel vision steering me down the wrong track.

do I believe the various and varying details coming from family? No. It's time for LE to release some sort of news.

Do I think it might be time for family to address the elephant? Yes absolutely. I can't imagine how difficult that will be for them.

I'm trying to look through the trees to see light ... ;)

My thoughts are with AJ and her siblings tonight.

Long time lurker on here . This case didn't sit well with me since it first started . The more we find out the more unsettling it is . I listened to the interview and now have more questions then answers .

AJ's SM is pretty tightly locked, good for her.

Twitter: anjelicamariee
Facebook: anjelica.hadsell
Pinterest: anjelicaamarie
Youtube: Anjelicaahadsell
Google+
Instagram: @anjelicaamarie
LinkedIn

Two thoughts:
1. Seeing her boards on Pinterest about her ideas for a future wedding really rips my heart out. Makes me really want to believe she is still out there and doing okay.

2. I am in total agreement w. something having happened to her earlier than the third. That would mean that the neighbor's story about seeing her truck wasn't true, but it has become clear lately that no one REALLY knows what time she was anywhere. Like, if she met up with her dad at a gas station around 1pm for cash, why would she drive to the house an hour later? Makes no sense.

Anyway she tweets roughly 15 times a day. In the days leading up to her disappearance she was tweeting even more frequently - I imagine since it was spring break she had more time on her hands. Then it completely stops on March 1st. That is ridiculously abnormal! If she is still in contact with her parents via cellphone by the 3rd, it makes no sense whatsoever that she would not be tweeting for a few days straight considering she literally tweets all the time. ESPECIALLY if something was going on in her life... you would think she would be tweeting more like "ugh so stressed" or something.
She had a MySpace and a Twitter account as Anjelica Hoffer a few years ago. Both were using @metsgirl111

Who would have AJ gone with without a struggle in that short amount of time? Unless there was a weapon pointed at her where she feared for her life, this girl seems like she would have been a fighter! I would have imagined there would have been a struggle from the house to the car, yelling, fighting. This is such a short time frame. There must have been a struggle unless she went with someone that she felt comfortable leaving with. A person she knows. Someone she was not afraid of that she would leave the safety of her home and go with. If a person she was afraid of came to her door, I imagine she would have not let them in or answered the door.

Long time lurker on here . This case didn't sit well with me since it first started . The more we find out the more unsettling it is . I listened to the interview and now have more questions then answers .

:welcome:

Thank you for pitching in.

Dear Websleuths Members,

As much as we want you to discuss this case we have to be careful.

It is very easy to slip into posting rumors or posting about past crimes that have nothing to do with this situation and then haphazardly try and connect those same crimes to this case.

We could allow you to post rumors from other bloggers. We could allow you to post what others say are "facts" but in reality are anything but factual.

We could allow all of these things on Websleuths. It would sure be easy for the mods. Let everyone post what they want. Be great for Websleuths because we would have massive amounts of
posting going on.

It would be good in so many ways to let you post rumors, so called facts, people's names that haven't been in mainstream media but you know what? It would be WRONG.

It would be so very wrong. I couldn't sleep if this was allowed to go on.

YOUR WORDS HAVE POWER.

Do you know how fast a rumor or a "I read somewhere that" becomes fact? Within MINUTES. Then everything is blown wide open for discussion.

Innocent people's lives are destroyed. If you accuse an innocent person of murder you can't unring that bell.

This is what sets Websleuths apart from all the other forums. We do our best to stick to the facts. We only allow mainstream media or approved sources.

If a blogger has proven to be reckless in their comments in the past then they are not allowed on Websleuths.

Remember Reddit and the Boston Bomber?

While Reddit was accusing this innocent man of being the bomber and splattering his picture all over the Internet our Bessie was working through the night REMOVING the pictures and the story from Websleuths because there was NOTHING to back this up.

Let's get back to my favorite saying: Your Words HAVE POWER. Power to hurt innocent people, power to help the police solve a crime, the power to do good and the power to do bad.

No rumors, No gossip, No unreliable sources. Stick to the facts and go from there.

It's the right thing to do.

Tricia

Who would have AJ gone with without a struggle in that short amount of time? Unless there was a weapon pointed at her where she feared for her life, this girl seems like she would have been a fighter! I would have imagined there would have been a struggle from the house to the car, yelling, fighting. This is such a short time frame. There must have been a struggle unless she went with someone that she felt comfortable leaving with. A person she knows. Someone she was not afraid of that she would leave the safety of her home and go with. If a person she was afraid of came to her door, I imagine she would have not let them in or answered the door.

Yes but when you say "that short amount of time" that is assuming that we are believing the timeline and the locations given by AJs family. LE has not confirmed any of the latest information regarding the timeline. MSM has a dozen conflicting reports. I don't think we can make any assumptions in this case until LE states it as fact. That is just MO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To bad this wasn't going down to the Parking Lot.

Maybe we should look at the first videos made for the FB page (March 5th) along with the news cast on that day?

Through everything I've been posting, speculation, theories, guesses, I do want say my heart does break for this beautiful girl and the people that love her. Hang on sweetheart, America will find you and bring you home. [emoji175][emoji166]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was just coming here to commend WS for running a tight ship, and here is Tricia's great post!

Yes, it can be frustrating at times. We're chomping at the bit. But it's so true that innocent people can be hurt. There's nothing wrong with sleuthing and holding onto the information until a suspect or POI is named in MSM. But recent experience on Hannah Thomas-Garner's case taught me that there can be many suspicious people involved in sketchy circumstances who are innocent. In her case, the local police were correct that she was a runaway and she ended up calling her father. Had we discussed our own "suspects" publicly, it would have been ugly. Because of mistaken sightings, one of her friends was given a pretty hard time by LE. So despite our hinky meters going crazy, we can be wrong. I like that WS keeps things civilized, and protects everyone...even us. :)

I am in agreement with you. I have many more questions. The more I listen to the timeline, the less I believe it.

I am in agreement with you. I have many more questions. The more I listen to the timeline, the less I believe it.

I hope locals following this thread for AJ, to help find her, and who have followed the zigzagging timeline from day to day, take heart that time does clear things up, whether we want it to or not, inevitably, it seems to me.

I hope locals following this thread for AJ, to help find her, and who have followed the zigzagging timeline from day to day, take heart that time does clear things up, whether we want it to or not, inevitably, it seems to me.

I feel like I have found something it is so frustrating being so vague.

Hey all - this should link as a google doc viewable to everyone! Just did my best to type it up for those who can't/don't want to listen. :)

Interview Transcript

Remember the rules. Enjoy.

Also getting stuck on one train of thought will cross out other possibilities . We need to look at every possibility and rule nothing out completely . I'm anxiously waiting for the next update from le

Hey all - this should link as a google doc viewable to everyone! Just did my best to type it up for those who can't/don't want to listen. :)

Transcript

Remember the rules. Enjoy.

Thank you so very, very much for doing this! Listening to the original, I noticed I had rolled up a dollar bill and snorted kitchen cleanser. Again, thank you! This is a treasure trove. God help those doing the timeline, though. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam