VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gift of a timeline.
Leaves work 11:53
Meets AJ at gas station at 12:10 or 12:15
He gives her the money she didn't ask to borrow and they stare at each other and not talk for half an hour-until 12:40-12:45. When he leaves, he is already late for work since he's supposed to be back at 12:45, but family is important and they were having quality time hanging out at the gas station staring at each other. He gets back to work at 1:15 or 1:20, at least a half hour late. By his admission, his boss reamed him.
Oh, and the person who saw AJ at 2 pm is a kid that they know and love because they always wave at him. I don't know if this is a toddler or a teen, but I hope he's older because he's smoking on the porch. At 2:03, the smoky kid sees the white car. By 2:25, one of the children comes home from school but AJ is already gone.
BBM

:silly: :floorlaugh:

Ok, the transcript. It seems like he is alluding to ZH ? But then again, ZH didn't find the credit card. They said it was 'a friend.' And strangely enough Uncle Drew was there and taking pictures of him when he found the card? Is that right?

"The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it. This was Thursday. Thursday afternoon the first week she was missing, I don’t know the dates I just know it was the first week that she was missing on Thursday. I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home. But I was working and they called and said “so and so” found part of a credit card with her name....The person that found the credit card... the piece he found, I could have pulled it out of my wallet and handed it to him, that’s how nice and pretty it was for lack of anything better to say. But, the pieces that we found were ran over, fractured, destroyed - been on the road. Now my brother was actually present [when the first half was found], and he took a picture of the gentleman – arms spread wide… tried to maintain as best we could, all the evidence we could give to police. ..."

OK. So there is an implication/inference that this friend planted the other bits of cards a day or so later...but had the first one that was pristine. ODD.

So is this person a friend of Uncle DH? I am trying to figure out why he took a picture of him ' the gentleman -arms spread wide...' He said it was for maintaining the evidence records. So that is a good thing.

Katy, I think he's now saying that the person is now the POI.

When people are lying, they provide unnecessary details and use abnormal phrasing.

Who says "She departed my presence."? The normal thing to say is "She left." It almost sounds like he's really saying "she departed this earth."

I would love to see a statement analyst take this on. Terrific job transcribing!

"The Gift of Fear" by Gavin De Becker discusses using too many details when lying.

I was going to say the exact same thing about that creepy sentence. They are standing in a gas station, staring, not talking, and he uses the formal, archaic wording= She departed my presence..... to describe her leaving that awkward situation? So weird.

Also, on the same topic of too many details when lying---weird that he said he " ... didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key. I left and then I heard from Anjelica..."

Why do we need to know he didn't leave the door key. And didn't speak to her... Just seems like an odd detail that he only left that ONE key..

ALSO, how did she get home from school if she didn't have a car? How does she get to and from school?

Which person? The one who found the credit card? Or ZH?

"A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it."

luckyseven, Kudos again, not only for transcribing this, but for doing it so humorously! I'm lmao!

"A person of interest found part of her credit card. Now, understand why I say a person of interest. Because the first person to find the pieces of evidence could be a person of guilt, it could be coincidence. I don’t really believe in a whole bunch of stuff, I believe in fact. The fact is that this person found half of her credit card – the bottom half, the part with her name on it."

But it is kind of confusing, because he paints the credit card guy as a POI, but seems to also describe someone else, 'who did not find anything' but who 'interjected himself into the case...' :

"...if they investigated any possible POIs or suspects. Let me say it like this: there is an answer in that question. Former boyfriend, exboyfriend, whatever, current boyfriend, enemies... my daughter didn’t have enemies. But lets say she had someone, and I can’t put them into context, but say she had someone who liked her… loved her, obsessed about her… information I know out here backs all this stuff up. Without going into detail, I won’t put them into a category but yes it is a category. ....

The police have interrogated someone. I will give you this. The same person has been interrogated four times. Three times because, let’s say they interjected themselves into the case without their finding anything. You probably get what I mean - how someone could interject themselves into the case – bringing themselves to the front line of the case. Do you understand what I’m saying?

Okay, without saying it out loud, but yes someone has brought themselves to the forefront. They did interview them three times. And let’s just say someone happened to see something that maybe they didn’t want them to see... maybe a friend, you know, was hanging out with someone. There was a search warrant executed on this person and their house...

That ^^^^ sounds like he is describing ZH. IMO

I was going to say the exact same thing about that creepy sentence. They are standing in a gas station, staring, not talking, and he uses the formal, archaic wording= She departed my presence..... to describe her leaving that awkward situation? So weird.

<snip>

And the past tense about her here:

"You know, if you didn't know us then you maybe missed out on something but my daughter was an awesome person. She helped people, she excelled, she inspired, she loved people. Her friends, I mean, I can't sit here and tell you who she was but her friends and family can. So, yeah..."

And what the heck does he mean by this anyway?

"Her friends, I mean, I can't sit here and tell you who she was but her friends and family can. So, yeah..."

Why can't he tell who she was but her friends (and other?) family can? :rolleyes:

Katy, the whole transcript is one long contradiction! Or is it? lol It makes my brain bleed.
OT You have a very cute doggie, too.

The gift of a timeline.
Leaves work 11:53
Meets AJ at gas station at 12:10 or 12:15
He gives her the money she didn't ask to borrow and they stare at each other and not talk for half an hour-until 12:40-12:45. When he leaves, he is already late for work since he's supposed to be back at 12:45, but family is important and they were having quality time hanging out at the gas station staring at each other. He gets back to work at 1:15 or 1:20, at least a half hour late. By his admission, his boss reamed him.
Oh, and the person who saw AJ at 2 pm is a kid that they know and love because they always wave at him. I don't know if this is a toddler or a teen, but I hope he's older because he's smoking on the porch. At 2:03, the smoky kid sees the white car. By 2:25, one of the children comes home from school but AJ is already gone.

:laugh: at the quality time at the gas station staring at one another.

The whole we love each other but don't talk thing was...different.

Katy, the whole transcript is one long contradiction! Or is it? lol It makes my brain bleed.
OT You have a very cute doggie, too.

The whole transcript is one long contradiction. But it is not a contradiction. Let me clarify, it is never a true contradiction but it does contradict with the facts. :wink:

O/T: Thanks, his name is Harley. Stubborn but sweet.

So in other words he's saying he's sure there was foul play..? :thinking:

There is no evidence of foul play. They haven now publicly said they are not ruling out foul place. To me, that's a small victory for my daughter because before they said there was no evidence of foul play.

But maybe she's listening.

The words I have to say is if my daughter's listening she knows how we feel, she knows I have her back.

But now she's "hurt" and back to her not being ok (or ever returning, it seems) again:

But if you had anything to do with hurting my daughter the media won't be able to handle the repercussions of this. That's all I can say because they stole a piece of my heart, a piece of my family, and uh yeah justice will be served. AJ will be brought home.

What in the world is he saying as far as "the media won't be able to handle the repercussions of this" (this=his daughter being hurt by someone)?

I really don't know what to make of the transcript to this point. He does provide additional details - on the noon meeting, the red truck, white car and jacket. I need to go back and reread later.

Who was with dad when he dropped the truck off and what time did he leave that am?
He sure was a busy dude that day.

Guessing he's trying to convey people are misunderstanding (in his eyes):

5 instances of: "understand this" or "now understand" (plus one "do you understand") and an "I understand" (which went into conveying info he clearly wanted out)

Plus 2 instances of blaming others on "not understanding."

Oh, and the understands? Nearly all within two pages - all related to timeline details regarding the car at the house and all of that and then about the credit card scenario.

She called him on the phone asking for money.
Can't prove who was on a phone call. Only that one phone called another.

I THINK if LE found her jacket in this guy's house we would have seen an arrest.
But that's My opinion.
LE does not give out the information they get to anyone not even the family so how did he get this info?

Why stand around and stare at each other for 45 mins.
It's his lunch hour I believe.
Hey honey here is the money gotta get back to work. This would make more sense.
Did anyone see them?

Did they get out of their cars?
What was he driving if she had the truck?

I'm very confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member