VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I THINK if LE found her jacket in this guy's house we would have seen an arrest.
But that's My opinion.
LE does not give out the information they get to anyone not even the family so how did he get this info?

The only time I know they will give out info like that is if they need a relative to identify something. But he never said LE showed them the jacket.

Why stand around and stare at each other for 45 mins.
It's his lunch hour I believe.
Hey honey here is the money gotta get back to work. This would make more sense.
Did anyone see them?

Did they get out of their cars?
What was he driving if she had the truck?

I'm very confused.

This transcript brings up way more questions.

Good catch about how he got back to work after dropping the truck. Someone had to follow him, right? Why no mention of that?

And if she does not have a car, how does she get to school and back?

If it was his lunch break, why didn't they sit down at Subway or somewhere and eat, instead of spending 35 minutes at a gas station, not really talking?

The only time I know they will give out info like that is if they need a relative to identify something. But he never said LE showed them the jacket.

It seems maybe LE was surprised he knew about a jacket.

If the jacket has her name on it would there still be a need for family to identify it ?

" I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home."

This seems to indicate he has more than one home. When added to the statement that he dropped his truck off for her in the morning and left the key in the mailbox, it makes me wonder if he resided somewhere else.

Maybe the couple was recently estranged?

If said jacket was found in this guys closet hidden I do think LE would arrest him don't ya think?

" I got a call – I was at work out of town, not out of town, but an hour away. I wasn’t in my home residence, Norfolk home."

This seems to indicate he has more than one home. When added to the statement that he dropped his truck off for her in the morning and left the key in the mailbox, it makes me wonder if he resided somewhere else.

OMG I thought the exact same thing.

I actually wondered that too . where was he dropping the truck off from ?

Would make sense why they did NOT meet at home and met at the gas station.
and would also explain why mom didn't know about meeting at noon, ( I don't think she knew about that)

But would AJ call her stepdad for money if he and her mom were not together?

I was going to say the exact same thing about that creepy sentence. They are standing in a gas station, staring, not talking, and he uses the formal, archaic wording= She departed my presence..... to describe her leaving that awkward situation? So weird.

Also, on the same topic of too many details when lying---weird that he said he " ... didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key. I left and then I heard from Anjelica..."

Why do we need to know he didn't leave the door key. And didn't speak to her... Just seems like an odd detail that he only left that ONE key..

ALSO, how did she get home from school if she didn't have a car? How does she get to and from school?

BBM

Bingo! So let's dissect this a bit...did he not sleep in the home that night? If not, does he not have a key to the home? Because why the hell would you put the key to a vehicle's ignition in the mailbox, when you could put it more securely in your home...say, on the kitchen counter. Obviously, AJ spent the night in the home, because the mother states that she saw her last at home at 7 am. So we have an odd situation where WH puts the truck ignition key in the mailbox, despite the fact that his step daughter is in the home? And we have WH going out of his way to tell us that he didn't put the door key in the mailbox, just the ignition key. Now, he can't be talking about the car door key, because ignition keys open the car door, don't they? So, is he talking about the key to the house? Is THIS why the ignition key was left in the mailbox, according to him...because AJ wasn't home and didn't have a key to the house? Why would she NOT have a key to the house? Seems unlikely, doesn't it? Nothing about this retelling of events makes sense...and yet, he's going out of his way to tell it anyway.

Why?

He also feels that it's neccesary to tell us that when they met at the gas station, they hung out for 20 minutes, not talking...and yet this non talking scenario was important enough to make him late in returning to work, where he gets reamed out by his boss for being late? But he wants to make the point of letting us know that they didn't talk...

WHY?

But would AJ call her stepdad for money if he and her mom were not together?

I think borrowing money was just an excuse.
I think LE probably asked why because she never borrowed money before. this is why he was saying
(she never borrows money) then the cards are found cut up.
Mom gets a text message and dad gets a call? makes NO sense.

If said jacket was found in this guys closet hidden I do think LE would arrest him don't ya think?

If someone was interviewed 4 times, had his house searched with a warrant and her team jacket was found hidden in his closet--->=ARRESTED.

Maybe not for murder, but he would be brought in for something so he could not run. JMO

You all make some excellent points about the interview! Lots of questions after reading that back (and you are a treasure for transcribing, luckyseven).

If she needed the car for Tuesday, why all the trouble of dropping it to her Monday?

If she has access to car and home on spring break with no plans for the day, why didn't she just drive to his work and pick up the cash?

If she knew she wanted to buy a gopro the week before, why wait until that day to ask for the cash?

It makes it sound like the bf birthday celebration/party was Monday night, but would they have that without AJ?

If the party was another night, like Sunday, why would she be buying the gopro Monday?

Why would mom say AJ had no plans to go anywhere Monday? Shouldn't they be trying to figure out what store she would buy the gopro at and be checking surveillance?

He may be more willing to give money (200.00 is a a lot IMO) if he were trying to get back in good graces with her... if there was an estrangement. Maybe she did see or find something out since she was home for spring break.

BBM

Bingo! So let's dissect this a bit...did he not sleep in the home that night? If not, does he not have a key to the home? Because why the hell would you put the key to a vehicle's ignition in the mailbox, when you could put it more securely in your home...say, on the kitchen counter. Obviously, AJ spent the night in the home, because the mother states that she saw her last at home at 7 am. So we have an odd situation where WH puts the truck ignition key in the mailbox, despite the fact that his step daughter is in the home? And we have WH going out of his way to tell us that he didn't put the door key in the mailbox, just the ignition key. Now, he can't be talking about the car door key, because ignition keys open the car door, don't they? So, is he talking about the key to the house? Is THIS why the ignition key was left in the mailbox, according to him...because AJ wasn't home and didn't have a key to the house? Why would she NOT have a key to the house? Seems unlikely, doesn't it? Nothing about this retelling of events makes sense...and yet, he's going out of his way to tell it anyway.

Why?

I thought that was weird too-- leaving the truck key in the mailbox. Why not just run it in the house? Someone could see you dropping the key in the box and steal the truck.

I was also confused about him needing to 'drop off' the truck. If he lived there the truck would have already been there. So it is confusing that he needed to come and drop it off. How did he get back to work?

OMG! I want to quote every post!
What the what?! Every word, every sentence.. Was either a contradiction or gibberish.
"We just stared at each other" "she didn't ask to borrow money, she wanted to get some money" ...
I FINALLY downloaded the app last night and I was stunned. Just stunned. and confused. IMO

He may be more willing to give money (200.00 is a a lot IMO) if he were trying to get back in good graces with her... if there was an estrangement. Maybe she did see or find something out since she was home for spring break.

Maybe her being home for spring break is the reason he was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson