VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is mom allowing him to take over the process of finding her child and be so controlling about it? She is a very intelligent and articulate person. More articulate and clear than he is. WHY is he the spokesman?

The brother drives a white 4 door? If WH isn't staying in the family residence, is he staying at his brother's house, by chance? And did the brother maybe follow him to the house to drop off the truck? Any chance WH was drving this white 4 door that day?

Why is mom allowing him to take over the process of finding her child and be so controlling about it? She is a very intelligent and articulate person. More articulate and clear than he is. WHY is he the spokesman?

I think she has no control over him he is a loose cannon.

I feel she is letting him sink his own ship!

The brother drives a white 4 door? If WH isn't staying in the family residence, is he staying at his brother's house, by chance? And did the brother maybe follow him to the house to drop off the truck?

I think this is exactly the case!
JMO

"I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

My son wanted one last year, and it took about five minutes if that to figure out what a GO Pro was.

BBM and huge!

Exactly! Why?

If the "estrangement" was fairly recent the drama of a missing child would be reason to "ban together" to bring AJ home. It is perfect opportunity to swoop in and be supportive. Who could carry on an argument in such circumstances?

Elephants can be very manipulative I suppose.

If the jacket has her name on it would there still be a need for family to identify it ?

Maybe. I know when my son played hockey he ended up with an array of jerseys and team jackets with his name on them. He would lose them, lend them, give them away. I think AJ probably had other jackets too from previous teams. I would think LE might want to be certain this was the same one she was wearing that day. But they probably didn't need to go to the parents. They would know team mates to compare jackets with.

He drops the truck off at the house. Okay...how did he get to work? If someone dropped him off, what vehicle did he drive to meet AJ? Company truck? Borrowed vehicle? Or did AJ, in reality, come pick him up from work?

I was going to say the exact same thing about that creepy sentence. They are standing in a gas station, staring, not talking, and he uses the formal, archaic wording= She departed my presence..... to describe her leaving that awkward situation? So weird.

Also, on the same topic of too many details when lying---weird that he said he " ... didn’t speak with her, I left the keys in the mailbox – just for the truck, the ignition key only, not the door key. I left and then I heard from Anjelica..."

Why do we need to know he didn't leave the door key. And didn't speak to her... Just seems like an odd detail that he only left that ONE key..

ALSO, how did she get home from school if she didn't have a car? How does she get to and from school?

And,how was she going to get back in the house after getting the money?

The brother drives a white 4 door? If WH isn't staying in the family residence, is he staying at his brother's house, by chance? And did the brother maybe follow him to the house to drop off the truck? Any chance WH was drving this white 4 door that day?

And to try and counter that possible theory, WH already told us that the alert neighbor kid, knows what Uncle D's car looks like. He would not mistake it for the mystery white compact. He seems like a pretty smart kid. He knows he saw AJ at 2:03 pm. And he remembers what shirt she was wearing. [snark]

He had already dropped off the red truck to her. I guess he had a work truck, or borrowed his brothers?

OH DOH :doh: You said 'in' and I thought 'to.' :doh:

"I don’t know what a GoPro is. I had to google it and it took me a few hours to figure it out."

My son wanted one last year, and it took about five minutes if that to figure out what a GO Pro was.
I googled the price today of a gopro took less then 5 minutes .... Maybe he has a very very slow internet connection [emoji13]

Wait a minute...they both had to have had keys to the house, wouldn't they? He made a point of saying he didn't leave the door key in the mailbox, so that must mean he has a key. She obviously had a key, because why on earth wouldn't she? Did Mom kick him out of the house for some reason, and this is why he didn't use his key to enter the home, instead putting his car key in the mailbox for her? Obviously, we wasn't residing in the home that evening, or he wouldn't have had to drop off his truck for her to use.

WTH?!

BBM

Bingo! So let's dissect this a bit...did he not sleep in the home that night? If not, does he not have a key to the home? Because why the hell would you put the key to a vehicle's ignition in the mailbox, when you could put it more securely in your home...say, on the kitchen counter. Obviously, AJ spent the night in the home, because the mother states that she saw her last at home at 7 am. So we have an odd situation where WH puts the truck ignition key in the mailbox, despite the fact that his step daughter is in the home? And we have WH going out of his way to tell us that he didn't put the door key in the mailbox, just the ignition key. Now, he can't be talking about the car door key, because ignition keys open the car door, don't they? So, is he talking about the key to the house? Is THIS why the ignition key was left in the mailbox, according to him...because AJ wasn't home and didn't have a key to the house? Why would she NOT have a key to the house? Seems unlikely, doesn't it? Nothing about this retelling of events makes sense...and yet, he's going out of his way to tell it anyway.

Why?

He also feels that it's neccesary to tell us that when they met at the gas station, they hung out for 20 minutes, not talking...and yet this non talking scenario was important enough to make him late in returning to work, where he gets reamed out by his boss for being late? But he wants to make the point of letting us know that they didn't talk...

WHY?

And he said he put it in there because she needed it on Tuesday is what I heard. Why not just give her the key Monday evening when he got home from work. Why make a special trip and have to have someone follow you to take you back to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To me. The key time is the point from which the truck was dropped at the house until the time WH is "reemed" by his boss. There are lots of details about the drop off, and lots of details about the reeming and after, but nothing in between. There is nothing that can verify for sure AJ was driving the truck at 2:03. IMO those missing hours between 7a and 1:15p are the focal point. I'm not buying the whole story about money until it is verified by surveillance and LE.

And to try and counter that possible theory, WH already told us that the alert neighbor kid, knows what Uncle D's car looks like. He would not mistake it for the mystery white compact. He seems like a pretty smart kid. He knows he saw AJ at 2:03 pm. And he remembers what shirt she was wearing.

Says WH.

He drops the truck off at the house. Okay...how did he get to work? If someone dropped him off, what vehicle did he drive to meet AJ? Company truck? Borrowed vehicle? Or did AJ, in reality, come pick him up from work?

I was trying to figure that out too.

1. he drives red truck to work and has co-worker follow in work truck or their car?

2. he comes from Uncle D's and has him follow in white compact?

3. she drives him to work that am and he asks her to get him at lunch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine