VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the "estrangement" was fairly recent the drama of a missing child would be reason to "ban together" to bring AJ home. It is perfect opportunity to swoop in and be supportive. Who could carry on an argument in such circumstances?

Elephants can be very manipulative I suppose.

Unless one parent suspects the other!

Am I crazy, or didn't another WSer catch that the house was up for sale at some point? When was that, I wonder?

yup. Says WH. So far that is the only person that has told us anything.

He is the only one to see her!
Talk to her!

Mom got one text message and does not think its her texting.

All the information on this case involves WH. He seems to be the center of it all.

Also, if the guilty party wanted to pick someone to frame, by putting AJ's jacket into their closet, they couldn't do so unless they knew how to break and enter houses.....oh wait....

To me. The key time is the point from which the truck was dropped at the house until the time WH is "reemed" by his boss. There are lots of details about the drop off, and lots of details about the reeming and after, but nothing in between. There is nothing that can verify for sure AJ was driving the truck at 2:03. IMO those missing hours between 7a and 1:15p are the focal point. I'm not buying the whole story about money until it is verified by surveillance and LE.

:goodpost: YESSSS

He is the only one to see her!
Talk to her!

Mom got one text message and does not think its her texting.

All the information on this case involves WH. He seems to be the center of it all.

Let's assume for the moment that WH wasn't residing in the house on the day of the disappearance (which seems reasonable, since he had to drop off his truck for AJ at 7am, and left the key to it in the mailbox). it would be interesting then to know where AJ's cell phone pinged when the text message to her mother at 5am was sent.

Am I crazy, or didn't another WSer catch that the house was up for sale at some point? When was that, I wonder?

Was that from the mystery new WSer that lives across the street from the family? She gave us loads of valuable info then disappeared.

Did he mention what service station they met at ?

No, I don't think so. Lots and lots of details about some things and very sparse about others.

They were supposedly 'there' for 35 minutes. WHERE? In the truck? Standing by the pumps? In the mini-mart? where were they while hanging out and staring at each other?

No, I don't think so. Lots and lots of details about some things and very sparse about others.

They were supposedly 'there' for 35 minutes. WHERE? In the truck? Standing by the pumps? In the mini-mart? where were they while hanging out and staring at each other?

Pick a spot that doesn't have cameras. That's where they were.

I'm not sold on the jacket. Why keep it, and throw everything else out? I have three jackets that do not belong to any of my household in my closet, and they all belong to teenaged friends of my sons.
Just curious, how does one drive with purpose? This neighbor kid saw enough detail to know what AJ was wearing and what time she drove by, but no description of who was in the white car.

That's what I was thinking . How long was the drive from his work to the service station ?. Her drive from home to the service station ? . So many more questions then I had before that apparently intended to clear up in the interview

Let's assume for the moment that WH wasn't residing in the house on the day of the disappearance (which seems reasonable, since he had to drop off his truck for AJ at 7am, and left the key to it in the mailbox). it would be interesting then to know where AJ's cell phone pinged when the text message to her mother at 5am was sent.

Not only hers but WH's phone also!

YESSS. That 'possible separation' theory also makes sense in two other important ways.

It would explain why they didn't have their timeline in sync. I don't think mom was being dishonest. She just assumed WH had not seen her.

Also, it might give a possible motive or trigger. :cry:

Kind of thinking out loud random thoughts of just 1 possibility:

It could make sense that he went to the house to drop off the truck. Entered the house. Whatever happened then who knows.

Maybe: He used her phone to call himself. (SHE didn't ask for money). They left in the truck together.

Who knows what happens at that point.

Someone else has to be involved to get the truck back to the house (who could be mistaken for AH. Maybe a 3rd person to pick that person up after the drop off. (In a white car). These 2 may or may not have known at the time what they were doing at the time. Eventually they may have realized their involvement and been manipulated to play along~after all~ they could be considered accessories.

All my own opinions and guesses.

Hey all - this should link as a google doc viewable to everyone! Just did my best to type it up for those who can't/don't want to listen. :)

Interview Transcript

Remember the rules. Enjoy.

I'm just going to bring this up for those waking up and joining us! It's already four pages back - thanks to all of your excellent analyses. :)

And you're welcome, all! I appreciate your gratitude. I'm on prescription Adderall so when I get into something, I really get into it... hence my text message analysis.

Spamelope - I had to amuse myself somehow, as that riveting piece of journalism just didn't do it for me. :p

Why is mom allowing him to take over the process of finding her child and be so controlling about it? She is a very intelligent and articulate person. More articulate and clear than he is. WHY is he the spokesman?

Because sometimes with an elephant "history repeats itself" would be my guess. I can't think of any other reason that I would let the Stepfather of my child be out front and centre with me nowhere to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie