VA - Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell, 18, Norfolk, 3 March 2015 #7

Discussion in 'Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell' started by Coldpizza, Mar 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Link

Please continue here for AJ

2. Loading...

3. los2188

los2188 North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell
    [​IMG]
    Norfolk Police searching for missing teen
    http://www.13newsnow.com/story/news...k-police-searching-for-missing-teen/24410513/

The Rules

Media Thread

BRING AJ HOME

SBHack's Case Map

Interview Transcript via luckyseven

Elizabella's Timeline AND Links

Purple text = info received via Social Media, Blue = Interview, Black = Media, and Red = LE

Thread #1
    Thread #2
    Thread #3
    Thread #4
    Thread #5
    Thread #6
    Thread #7

4. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

MISSING in AMERICA: Anjelica Hadsell
    NBC News
    March 16, 2015

Anjelica Hadsell, known as AJ to family and friends, was last seen by a neighbor driving her car towards her parents' home on March 2nd in Norfolk, Virginia. A neighbor reported seeing AJ driving "with purpose" and then saw a white four-door vehicle following about a minute behind her. That same white car was then seen in the family's driveway, according to AJ's father. The college freshman, who was home on spring break from Longwood University, had recently had problems with someone she knew.

5. bessie

bessie Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ADMIN NOTE: Bringing over this question from the previous thread.

You can discuss the fact that WH was arrested in 2005, and the charges, because that is in MSM.

You CANNOT start sleuthing the victim, nor the specific circumstances, nor post the arrest record or other related documents.

WH has not been named a POI in AJ's disappearance. So tread very carefully when making allegations.

Any speculation MUST be backed up by the MSM reported facts in this case. That means including LINKS in your posts.

FB and reader comments on news sites are considered "rumor". Don't bring the rumors here.

As always, NO link, NO post. In other words, if you can't link it to MSM, don't talk about it.

Thanks.

6. melsmemories

melsmemories New Member

I actually had the same question . If they thought his next step would be to do a search and he'd "stumble upon aj " then why not just put him under serveillence

7. mom2six

mom2six New Member

So is encouraging witnesses to lie.

8. melsmemories

melsmemories New Member

True . thanks for clearing that up for me

9. razzledazzle

razzledazzle Well-Known Member

JMO - Mom is not on TV because she is not willing to open any door for what goes on in her house to be scrutinized. She's got something to hide... and it's not about AJ.

10. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

Because there is a WEALTH of evidence that can be recovered from a disposal site. If he finds a body, a defense attorney can explain away any evidence linking him to a crime.

11. Vail

Vail Justice for Kara & Jessica

I did not comment on WH using drugs, only if AJ was. There were theories that she may have needed money for drugs or was involved in some kind of drug deal or helping someone else and Zach interjected that it is not likely she was into that. (paraphrasing). The most I can assume, based on her connections and hobbies etc, is marijuana, and that just doesn't match this case IMO. I would not be surprised if someone involved in her disappearance was a drug user, and it may be relevant to their state of mind at the time, but I don't think the disappearance itself is drug-motivated.

12. CookieM

CookieM New Member

Sorry, but I'm driving in the same tunnel.
    I saw all of those things you stated as ways to delay the reporting or to delay the urgency in finding her. That delay gives someone time to cover their tracks, move evidence, come up with some hair-brained scenario, etc. That's just my opinion.

13. razzledazzle

Me too! I grasping at straws here. :)

14. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom Because I'm the Mom, that's why.

I'd love to help you out of the tunnel but I'm in the same one. Just in case WH has nothing to do with this, I'd LOVE to explore other possibilities, clues, leads, etc. Problem is, they all lead back to WH.

I'd honestly love it if some of AJ's friends would come join us here. Did ANY of them hear from her after Sunday night? If so, was there anything unusual about the conversation? Do any of THEM believe she left on her own? Did any of her friends ever have a conversation with her about this Creepy Text Dude? Was that actually legit? What was this guy's name?

I don't believe she did leave on her own, and I believe the fact she was last known to be with WH the day she disappeared and then this mysterious white car in the driveway (just prior to sister getting home) is way too stinking fishy.

I wish I had more to add than that right now, but I don't. Hang in there Zach. (and others here who know AJ and just want her found safely)

15. melsmemories

melsmemories New Member

Sadly so much has come from WH and not much from anyone else

16. 4 Free Speech

4 Free Speech New Member

17. razzledazzle

I think WH is just smart enough to have been doing just that all along. He is exactly where he need to be right now...

18. razzledazzle

Thanks. I will definitely help with the Media Blast. I'm from the area where Heather Elvis went missing. It was announced today that the Moorer trial has been delayed. Folks around here need something to focus on while they wait... Let's find AJ!

19. CarmelEyesD

CarmelEyesD Active Member

So, did WH do the break in to cover up if any of his DNA is there in that house? He seemed wistful when talking about the garage in the interview. Did he 'find' the clothes on the highway to cover up if any of his DNA showed up? He handled it there, as far as we know..even if he didn't, just standing over it and looking at it could conceivably leave hair or fibers from him..Is he publicly giving himself alibis in case his DNA shows up? Is that why he waited til the journalist confirmed that yes, this interview will be on TV, before admitting to the break in?

20. NWLady

NWLady New Member

Thank you Vail. My apologies, I misread your post. Thanks for setting me straight. :)

21. sallye818

sallye818 Active Member

Once again, I e-mailed Marcella Robertson at 13 News. I have been disappointed in her coverage of this story. I was really hoping she would take it and run like with Alexis Murphy. But hopefully this "media blitz" request from us at WS will spur her and other reporters to get AJ's picture and info out there. Someone knows something! Please, please, please people speak up! I pray to God!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.