VA - Anna Creamer, 44, killed with crossbow, Virginia Beach, 8 Jan 2006

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by SewingDeb, May 8, 2008.

1. SewingDeb

SewingDeb "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."

Trial date set for crossbow killing case in Virginia Beach

VIRGINIA BEACH – A man accused of killing his wife with a bow and arrow will stand trial in June, according to the Commonwealth's Attorney office.
    Anna Creamer, 44, was working out on a treadmill in the garage of her home on January 8, 2006.

Police charged her husband, Kenneth Creamer, with murder.

snip

13News’ partners at the Virginian Pilot have reported that there were 12 insurance policies totaling about $1.2 million on Mrs. Creamer.

http://www.wvec.com/news/topstories/stories/wvec_local_040208_creamer_trial_set.2469201d.html

2. Loading...

3. hckychx1

hckychx1 New Member

I'm looking forward to this one. The Creamers lived about two miles away from me and I've always been interested in this case. If I hear any inside scoop, I'll post.

4. ckwood32

ckwood32 New Member

wow I don't remember hearing about this case. Looks interesting. Hmm. Not sure I buy the "I tossed a bag and the arrow shot through it".

5. CyberLaw

CyberLaw Former Member

Not sure, I am sure that this is not "plausible". Gee the "fictional" accounts of killers sure does make one think "are they going to blame it on a "large" white bunny rabbit too.

6. hckychx1

hckychx1 New Member

There are also money issues involved ... gambling issues, joint bankruptcy a few years ago and now a solo bankruptcy in New York for the husband (claiming to be divorced) and multiple insurance policies exceeding one million dollars. This is also the second time Anna has been shot by the crossbow.

7. OkieGranny

OkieGranny New Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

From August 2008:

http://hamptonroads.com/2008/08/virginia-beach-man-gets-life-crossbow-murder-wife