Identified! VA - Annandale, WhtFem 245UFVA, ~60, 'NO CODE, DNR, No Penicillin', Dec'96

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I remember no. Marie Daniel is 5.4 where UID is 5.0...hmmm I don't know. Did you check the most recent rule out list on Namus?

I don't see Daniel's name on the ruleouts list, which is up to 443(!) names. https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6279

It still says her DNA is incomplete, but I don't think that's correct.

I don't see Daniel's name on the ruleouts list, which is up to 443(!) names. Unidentified Person Case

It still says her DNA is incomplete, but I don't think that's correct.
I can't see the rule out list anymore, neither if there is dna, fingerprints or dental records.....sigh....and I can't register.... tried to, but Namus doesn't allow putting in something else then an American state and county....sigh again.....

I can't see the rule out list anymore, neither if there is dna, fingerprints or dental records.....sigh....and I can't register.... tried to, but Namus doesn't allow putting in something else then an American state and county....sigh again.....

I just checked and Marie Daniel is not on the list.

PS: I can review for you those lists anytime you like till NameUS will give access for people outside US.

This woman went missing many years ago, possibly of her own volition- cannot locate her height/weight stats, but she has a somewhat similar appearance/style to this Doe. Speculation, imo.
Françoise Guilbault | Cold cases - Sûreté du Québec
francoise_guilbault.jpg

File Number:
157-730604-007
Françoise Guilbault
On May 30, 1973, Mrs. Françoise Guilbault left her home on Précieux Sang road in Joliette. She left a note to her husband to take care of the children and then bought a bus ticket to Montreal. Her disappearance was reported on June 1, 1973 by her husband. She was spotted on December 27, 1973, at the Eaton store in Montreal by an acquaintance of hers. Since then, she was never seen or heard from again.

Any information that can help resolve this crime can be sent to the Sûreté du Québec Criminal Intelligence Unit at 1-800-659-4264.

I can't either. Haven't tried to register yet to see if that helps. That sucks about only US registrations.

This woman went missing many years ago, possibly of her own volition- cannot locate her height/weight stats, but she has a somewhat similar appearance/style to this Doe. Speculation, imo.
francoise_guilbault.jpg

File Number:
157-730604-007
Françoise Guilbault
On May 30, 1973, Mrs. Françoise Guilbault left her home on Précieux Sang road in Joliette. She left a note to her husband to take care of the children and then bought a bus ticket to Montreal. Her disappearance was reported on June 1, 1973 by her husband. She was spotted on December 27, 1973, at the Eaton store in Montreal by an acquaintance of hers. Since then, she was never seen or heard from again.

Any information that can help resolve this crime can be sent to the Sûreté du Québec Criminal Intelligence Unit at 1-800-659-4264.

Is this lady as short as Jane doe was? Doe for what I remember was about 5'?

I can't either. Haven't tried to register yet to see if that helps. That sucks about only US registrations.

Actually I feel a little handicapped now.....I find it a major set-back. Pondering on a way to get around it. Off course people offered to keep me posted (and that's wonderful) but the work is harder if you are dependent on others to make time.

francoise_guilbault.jpg

File Number:
157-730604-007
Françoise Guilbault

I can "feel" what you mean by her kind of style. What a shame no stats are there...not even the color of her hair and eyes....I don't know what it is with Canadian LE....but almost always I think....you don't go there with passion...really wanting to solve a case.

francoise_guilbault.jpg

File Number:
157-730604-007
Françoise Guilbault

Really would like to do a side by side with this one because I do see the similarity, but can't figure out how to do it with this new website. Only let's you do a URL.

Really would like to do a side by side with this one because I do see the similarity, but can't figure out how to do it with this new website. Only let's you do a URL.

You can still upload images it is just in a different place. Under the reply box next to the "Post Reply" button there is "Upload a File". HTH.

Do we know if the family ever contacted them

My post was about Anna Frady and her family. According to Bootman (post up the thread) she is on the rule out list for this UID. Maybe the family reached out to Namus, I don't know. Can't check for myself anymore when she was added to the rule out list.

The requested side by side: click to enlarge.

Note that the tip of the nose tends to elongate as we age.

Attachments

• annandale JD with Francoise Guibault.png
    annandale JD with Francoise Guibault.png
    135.5 KB · Views: 42
The requested side by side: click to enlarge.

Note that the tip of the nose tends to elongate as we age.

Thank you Carbuff! I think this us the closest one I have seen so far!!!!

francoise_guilbault.jpg

File Number:
157-730604-007
Françoise Guilbault

Yes, there's something very, very similar about Francoise.

Her hair could be red or red brown in the black and white photo. Can't see the eyes clearly enough to tell what color they might be. The mouth, forehead, and chin are very similar.

I'd say pass it on to the Annandale authorities; the Quebec police are likely to be more forthcoming with another LE agency than with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member