VA VA - Arieanna Day, 3 months, Roanoke, 12 September 2018 *Charges dropped*

The mother of a missing Roanoke infant did not call police immediately after she discovered her baby was missing, search warrants reveal.

Instead, she reportedly spent time sending messages on Facebook.

Police executed search warrants on September 12 for the two Facebook accounts of the baby's mother.

According to the documents, the mother contacted the baby's father via Facebook messenger using one of her accounts and told him about the missing baby before calling the police.

Police state in the warrant, they believe the Facebook accounts "belonging to the mother would help in locating the child." The documents reveal she may have used another Facebook account and "communicated with other facebookers prior to calling police."
Search warrant: Mother of missing Roanoke baby did not call police right away
I wonder who the “other Facebookers” are.

I wish I weren’t surprised that Arieanna has dropped to the second page. I’ll withhold commenting on why.

Is anyone local to the area that can find out about the recovery efforts? Are they still conducting searches? Have there been any public searches for her? Have police specifically asked the public not to search for her? Looking at Google earth it appears there is a lot of public land in the area that could be searched by volunteers.

It’s always sad when some cases get more attention than others. Praying she doesn’t continue to drop off the radar.

Description of his car. I wonder what type of evidence they were able to recover from the car.
Have they determined if he made any stops in all of those listed areas? The baby is essentially anywhere from Roanoke City to Salem to Elliston to Ironto to Blacksburg. They need to use dogs all along that route - but it will take a long, long time and after a month, there will not be much if anything left. I hope he is haunted every time his eyes close.

I wish I weren’t surprised that Arieanna has dropped to the second page. I’ll withhold commenting on why.

It’s always sad when some cases get more attention than others. Praying she doesn’t continue to drop off the radar.
<Respectfully deleted middle paragraph>

Two things that I have noticed the last few days- it appears that many regular posters who usually post in the children missing threads haven't been posting lately on this thread or others. I know that I had to take a break from the missing children's threads after Lucas, Daniel and Jordan's murders. It's not that I don't care, I do. It's just that I am finding these cases to be very upsetting, especially since we know the outcome of darling Arieanna no longer being with us.

I also selfishly get frustrated when I see people missing from my area, and only very few even bother to post in those threads- like, ever. Oh, some will read and like the posts, but no one barely responds. Once in awhile, a local or two will post along with myself and another, but that is it. So, yes, I agree, it really sucks that some cases get more attention than others. Believe me, I know the frustration of wanting others to come and post and try to help with certain missing people in my area, but I have given up bumping the threads with new information or trying to discuss anything or post my opinions on them, because some days........I am posting just to myself.

I know where you're going with this but I will say, there's only so much that can be done here when msm and LE aren't reporting on anything new. I commented about this a few days ago but it's sad that when you go to the main Roanoke news websites there's no sign of any stories about Arieanna. Wish we could get any kind of update from LE or family about searches/leads regarding where she might be.

Catching up after being out of town... I can't believe there's nothing new on the search for Arieanna! I'm sick of the growing number of perps who won't disclose what happened even after being arrested. It's like they're learning that it's better for them in the long run, especially if forensic evidence would tell a devastating story. IOW, let the elements cover up their crime for them.

I see that the mom is now speaking out on FB. Has she also gone to msm? I can't find anything but am hoping she's now ready to do interviews - without them msm tends to move on to other news.

Is anyone local to the area that can find out about the recovery efforts? Are they still conducting searches? Have there been any public searches for her? Have police specifically asked the public not to search for her? Looking at Google earth it appears there is a lot of public land in the area that could be searched by volunteers.

I think it might be that LE knows she was dead when taken. And the silence is waiting until their “suspects” expose facts or share a confidence.

I do believe they have been swamped after Florence.

The search warrants are for call detail records of Sidney Terry, who is a relative of Andrew Terry.
Cell phone records of Day's father reveal that he had been in contact with Sidney Terry around the time of her disappearance. The document also says that Sidney Terry was found to be evasive and that he lied about his phone contact with Andrew Terry.

Cell phone records of relative searched in case of missing 3-month old
New warrants have been filed for Terry's Instagram account and Arieanna's mom's cell phone records. Warrants for both of their FB accounts were previously executed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back