GUILTY VA - Aveion Lewis, 2, Roanoke, 14 January 2010 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Aveion's life, except for the precious time in foster care was pure misery. I am satisfied that his mother and step-father will spend the the maximum time in prison where their lives will be misery. This is one of those cases that will haunt me forever.

Umm, ok... so, cheating is a bad quality in a man and you can kick a cheater out but if someone mistreats your child you gotta go along with it because that kind of guy is desirable and it would be terrible if he left and went home to Georgia. Gotcha.

NO WAY do I believe Brandon Lockett's latest phony-baloney story about Aveion choking on his food!:maddening:It's IMHO simply another case of Brandon thinking up another way to cover up his murder of that sweet little boy. It may be too much to ask but I hope that he is haunted every day of his life by the memory of that adorable little baby and what he and Morgan did to him. So sad.

NO WAY do I believe Brandon Lockett's latest phony-baloney story about Aveion choking on his food!:maddening:It's IMHO simply another case of Brandon thinking up another way to cover up his murder of that sweet little boy. It may be too much to ask but I hope that he is haunted every day of his life by the memory of that adorable little baby and what he and Morgan did to him. So sad.

Investigators knew fairly early on the story about Aveion having choked on his food was a lie. they determined his stomach was empty when found. IMO, the poor baby was beaten and starved to death.

I pray now that sentencing is over, the community and the media remain steadfast in their pursuit to ensure any wrong doing on the part of CPS is corrected and no child protection agency will ever fail another child in the manner they did Aveion again.

Final count - Morgan Lockett received 40 years for her part in Aveion's death and the stepfather, Brandon Lockett received 50 years.

I hope that is long enough that neither see the light of day outside prison walls again.

Salem

http://www2.wsls.com/news/2012/feb/29/lea-says-constituents-have-been-seeking-answers-av-ar-1730455/

Roanoke Councilman Lea says constituents want answers in Aveion Lewis case

By: SCOTT LEAMON | WSLS
Published: February 29, 2012

While 10 On Your Side has been asking questions about what the system learned from the Aveion Lewis case for months, it turns out others have too.

Roanoke City Councilman Sherman Lea said some of his constituents have been seeking answers as well.

"That was the line of concern from many constituents," Lea said. "How do we prevent this from ever happening again? And how did it happen?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back