Still Missing VA - Bellamy Gamboa, 39, mother of 2, Virginia Beach, 1 Jul 2018 *Guilty*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Virginia Beach Police search for missing woman after suspicious disappearance

Missing Under Suspicious Circumstances - Bellamy Malaki Gamboa

Bellamy Malaki Gamboa, 39, was last seen on July 1, 2018 at 8:24 p.m. in the 2100 block of Carrene Drive.

Bellamy is 5' 1" tall and weighs approximately 135 pounds. She has Brown eyes and Black hair.

Due to the uncharacteristic behavior of Bellamy being away from her infant children and not showing up to work her disappearance is considered suspicious.

Bellamy's 2005 Gold 4door Ford Focus was located on July 3, 2018 parked next to a dumpster in the 5800 block of Pickering Street.

Anyone with information regarding Bellamy's location or information regarding her car is encouraged to call Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887). You can also submit a tip via P3tips.com or by downloading the P3 Tips app available in Apple iTunes and Google Play Stores.

Tipsters will remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.

upload_2018-7-5_23-20-57.jpeg

Virginia Beach Police Department

If she had a FB account I cannot find it. The pic above is a selfie, so I would imagine that came from some sort of SM account?

Via one of the comments (link is MSM so I think okay to post):

Human trafficking: Victims hidden in plain sight
Last year, the Hampton Roads Human Trafficking Task Force was assembled to help victims of human trafficking and put their abusers behind bars.

The move came after Virginia was recorded as having the 15th highest number of human trafficking cases among states nationwide in 2016, according to the office of Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring.​

Virginia Beach Police Department

her car was found apparently 10 miles away from her home.

Her car was found just under 4 miles down the road (3.1 as the crow flies) from her apartment complex. It's a straight shot down Diamond Springs Road, which turns into Newtown Road.

Four turns from Waterford Apartments to the street in Lake Edward where her car was found.

I'm wondering if the boyfriend didn't report her missing as she's gone off on her own before. I wish we knew more of why they think she was abducted. She's too old to be a target for most human traffickers who normally snatch teens.

All three of the major network stations are covering the case here so the word is getting out. My first inclination is to look at the boyfriend until I read that a tracking dog picked up her scent at the car and tracked it to nearby Lake Edward. Probably only 200-300 feet from where the car was found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie
Back