VA VA - Brittany Williams, 7, Richmond, 18 Aug 2000

Discussion in '2000's Missing' started by Kat, Apr 10, 2012.

1. scriabina

scriabina Well-Known Member

Seems crazy they wouldn't have tested the baby. Surely they could access her medical records to see if a test was done and what were the results. If the first test comes back positive they do a 2nd more specific test so that false positives are ruled out.

But yeah, someone could've dropped the ball. Crazy and horrible to think this sweet little girl was prescribed medications for HIV/AIDS if she didn't even have it. Those meds back then had very unpleasant side effects.

Jenny0101, Queena and j_in_c like this.

2. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

shes posting multiple rants on Facebook accusing her adoptive father of being serial killer Lester Eubanks, among other things. I don’t necessarily blame them for not being cooperative with her if she is making up stories. Imo it’s convenient this all came up in the middle of her trying to regain custody of her daughter from her adoptive parents. I am anxious to hear the results of LEs DNA test.

3. bears10

bears10 Well-Known Member

There’s multiple pics on social media of her as a child with her adoptive siblings, and she is definitely younger than 7. So that doesn’t really fit the narrative that she Brittany. Jmo

4. Queena

Queena Active Member

Question answered

5. Mississippi Girl

Mississippi Girl New Member

I have been following this for over 2 months and that entire time fbi supposedly have been testing dna. She only started the claims with an attempt to get custody back from her adoptive parents who the court gave the child back to the day last week. I believe that the person she did the dna test is her sister but I do not believe either of them is the child of Rose Brittany's birth mother. Rose had a sister Brenda Martin who is still alive and Brittany/Katie has proclaimed she is not related to. Brittany and her mother did not meet foster mom that was sent to prison until she was 3 and she met them at an aids treatment facility. Brittany's viral loads were being monitored up until her disappearance at age 7.

Suglo, Friday Fan, j_in_c and 4 others like this.