VA - Christine Weston Chan, creator of Sonichu, arrested for rape of mother, Richmond, 3 Aug 2021

Reaction score
Hi!

I don't know if any threads have been made about this person, but I think it warrants one since it's starting to pop up on the news.

<modsnip - not approved sources>

"RICHMOND, Virginia -- Transgender internet personality Chris Chan, also known as Christine Weston Chandler, is being held in the Henrico County Jail in Virginia on charges of incest allegedly involving his 80-year old mother.

The arrest stems from a leaked nine-minute recorded conversation on Discord, an instant messaging and digital distribution platform, of Chandler explaining to a friend that he had been having a sexual relationship with his mother."

More at link. Let's hope their mom gets better, it's really sad.

Transgender internet personality Chris Chan arrested on incest charge - KVIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi!

I don't know if any threads have been made about this person, but I think it warrants one since it's starting to pop up on the news.

<modsnip - not approved sources>

"RICHMOND, Virginia -- Transgender internet personality Chris Chan, also known as Christine Weston Chandler, is being held in the Henrico County Jail in Virginia on charges of incest allegedly involving his 80-year old mother.

The arrest stems from a leaked nine-minute recorded conversation on Discord, an instant messaging and digital distribution platform, of Chandler explaining to a friend that he had been having a sexual relationship with his mother."

More at link. Let's hope their mom gets better, it's really sad.

Transgender internet personality Chris Chan arrested on incest charge - KVIA

What a sick, sad and scary story this thing is...
If you have any mainstream media sources, it would be great if you would list the links for us!

And this:

Welcome to Websleuths,
EATENBACKTO LIFE !!

Last edited by a moderator:
VA criminal statutes
Without specific info re CWC's actions & the circumstances, imo these statutes may apply.

Incest:* "B. Any person who engages in sexual intercourse with his daughter or granddaughter, son or grandson, or father or mother is guilty of a Class 5 felony..." bbm

Rape** If sexual intercourse is by force, threat or intimidation, or by victim's mental incapacity.
Abuse Of Incapacitated Person,*** if Mother was incapacitated per below, and if CWC was responsible for Mother's care and caused physical injury or pain. Misdemeanor or felony.

Possibly, in addition to or instead of above???
§ 18.2-67.1. Forcible sodomy.
§ 18.2-67.2. Object sexual penetration; penalty.
§ 18.2-67.5. Attempted rape, forcible sodomy, object sexual penetration, aggravated sexual battery, and sexual battery.
§ 18.2-57.2. Assault and battery against a family or household member; penalty.

And possibly, fraud charges relating to withdrawal or transfer of $ from her bank a/c???
^^^^ possible crim charges.

Sickening. And that is not just my2ct on this. Absolutely sickening.

§ 18.2-366. Sexual intercourse by persons forbidden to marry; incest; penalties

** "§ 18.2-61. Rape.
A. If any person has sexual intercourse with a complaining witness,... and such act is accomplished (i) against the complaining witness's will, by force, threat or intimidation of or against the complaining witness...; or (ii) through the use of the complaining witness's mental incapacity or physical helplessness; or (iii) with a child under age 13 as the victim, he or she shall be guilty of rape." sbm bbm

*** "§ 18.2-369. Abuse and neglect of incapacitated adults; penalty.
A. It is unlawful for any responsible person to abuse or neglect any incapacitated adult as defined in this section. Any responsible person who abuses or neglects an incapacitated adult in violation of this section and the abuse or neglect does not result in serious bodily injury or disease to the incapacitated adult is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor...
"Incapacitated adult" means any person 18 years of age or older who is impaired by reason of mental illness, intellectual disability, physical illness or disability, advanced age or other causes to the extent the adult lacks sufficient understanding or capacity to make, communicate or carry out reasonable decisions concerning his well-being."

B....[relates to causing serious bodily injury, Class 4 felony]
"Abuse" means (i) knowing and willful conduct that causes physical injury or pain or ..." sbm bbm

§ 18.2-369. Abuse and neglect of incapacitated adults; penalty

Last edited:
Chris Chan arrested for incest in Virginia

...Chan is best known for the Sonic the Hedgehog and Pokemon comic cross-over character Sonichu, which has been the subject of numerous artworks since 2004. She also created the character of Rosechu, Sonichu's love interest in the series...
<<<

SHE?

I notice that she, he and they are being used interchangeably.

I notice that she, he and they are being used interchangeably.

Pronouns in the LBGTQ? community.

Visit GLAAD. Nonbinary, Transgender. It gets confusing. I just ask.

Now crossing Sonic with Pikachu? I already freaked about the Furry community.

Respectfully and sadly I feel bad for this elderly mom. I'd like to know how tough raising this Christine was.

Oh and in Virginia?

YouTube trans star Chris Chan, 39, is arrested on INCEST charges after 'raping her 79-year-old dementia sufferer mother'

"YouTube personality and the creator of a popular web comic series Chris Chan has been arrested on an incest charge involving her elderly mother after allegedly admitting to the crime in a leaked phone call.

Chan, a 39-year-old transgender vlogger and artist who goes by the name Christine Weston Chandler, was booked into the Henrico County Jail in Virginia on Sunday on a felony count of incest, which is punishable by up to 12 years in prison.

She was transferred on Monday to Greene County, where the sheriff's office issued a statement confirming her arrest.

According to a press release from county law enforcement, a warrant was issued for Chandler's arrest after investigators 'received information involving sex crimes against a family member, who resides in the Ruckersville area.'

Chandler has lived with her 79-year-old mother, Barbara, in Ruckersville, Virginia, for many years.

Chandler is currently being held without bond at the Central Virginia Regional Jail. The sheriff's office said additional charges were pending, reported Newsweek.

Chandler is best known for creating the comic series characters Sonichu, which is a cross between Pikachu and Sonic the Hedgehog, and its love interest, Rosechu. Her YouTube channel has more than 50,000 subscribers."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back