Clarence Wayne Preston
Preston, circa 2000
- Missing Since 04/29/2000
- Missing From Rocky Mount, Virginia
- Classification Endangered Missing
- Sex Male
- Race Black
- Age 43 years old
- Height and Weight 5'10, 130 - 165 pounds
- Medical Conditions Preston suffers from schizophrenia and seizures and needs medication which he doesn't have with him. He is mentally impaired and may be in need of medical attention.
- Distinguishing Characteristics African-American male. Black hair, brown eyes.
Details of DisappearancePreston was living at Serenity House, a halfway house in a rural area of Rocky Mount, Virginia, at the time of his disappearance. He was last seen sitting on the front porch on April 29, 2000. He disappeared without taking his clothing or medication and has never been heard from again.
An extensive search of the area turned up no indication of Preston's whereabouts. Few details are available in his case.
Clarence Wayne Preston – The Charley Project
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)