Found Safe VA - Emma Kennedy, 7 Months, Danville, 3 June 2018

Just a thought - with the past record he has that we are aware of which includes a RSO, we now learn he abducted another daughter years ago.

Why is this out of prison, walking the streets as a free man able to inflict harm on others?!
Hopefully, this was his last trip as a free man. They should have plenty, at his age, to keep him inside for life.

Not much to add but thank goodness this baby was found safe and sound.I'm thinking he had no real intentions of hurting the precious baby.He was desperate to see her and lashed out the only way he knew how.So maybe he cares somewhat for his daughters.So that probably saved the baby.But yeah He's still a .I actually lived in Asheboro-Randleman 20 years ago friendly place.

lots of new information and photos being tweeted at the link:
WFMY News 2 (@WFMY) | Twitter

Thanks for all the updates. I notice her clothes have been changed, leading me to think he tried to take care of her.

Not giving him any breaks though. Hopefully kidnapping charges will lock him up for life.

moo

Jessica Mensch on Twitter

Sheriff says a tip lead them to the home in Randleman where they found the suspect, Carl Kennedy. The sheriff said he believes Kennedy and Emma didn’t travel far from the area. No word on the relation to the owner of the house or whether more charges will be filed @WFMY

De8xdXQX0AAQxWa.jpg

12:01 PM - 5 Jun 2018 from Asheboro, NC

The Latest: Police say tip led to kidnapped girl and father

Authorities say a tip led them to a trailer in North Carolina where they found a kidnapped 7-month-old girl and her father, who’d taken her at knifepoint.

Randolph County Sheriff Robert Graves told reporters at a news conference Tuesday that an officer entered the mobile home and “immediately grabbed her up and shielded her with great care.”

The sheriff says Emma Grace Kennedy “had a great smile on her face and appeared to be in good shape and certainly a great smile on our deputy’s face as well.”

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back