VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

It is becoming more difficult as time goes on to identify relatives. RO's sister mentioned in one of the articles that Elijah (the only one unaccounted for in photo) was doing as well as could be expected. I believe his last name is O, as well. Although how related, I have no idea. If RO is mother of 3, he could not be a son of hers? Perhaps a brother? So confusing. Almost like there's an elephant in the room and every one is avoiding it. MOO
Which article was this? Can u attach please? Thanks

Perhaps but then seems odd to have him in their family photo.

I have 3 grandkids, rarely a photo without "an extra". The older gkid seems to have a friend about all the time or she's gone to a friends house. Her older son was well liked per MSM, friends speaking out.

I can't locate,any MSM that states she has 4 kids. They all say 3.

A couple of unanswered questions...

Why did her employer, the dental practice not try to do contact her or her emergency contact, when she didn't show for work? Odd, they issued statement she was well liked.

Was the boyfriend employed? Not mentioned.

That's a mighty big piece of property in an expensive area of VA. JMHO
Infant is only 6 weeks old so she was likely on maternity leave and not scheduled to be at work.

It is becoming more difficult as time goes on to identify relatives. RO's sister mentioned in one of the articles that Elijah (the only one unaccounted for in photo) was doing as well as could be expected. I believe his last name is O, as well. Although how related, I have no idea. If RO is mother of 3, he could not be a son of hers? Perhaps a brother? So confusing. Almost like there's an elephant in the room and every one is avoiding it. MOO
I completely agree, on all points.

• Sunday sister in UT tries to reach family
  • Wednesday, father of 14 yo. finds,
Rachel Ozuna (deceased) - mother of 3, Kyrrus Ozuna (deceased), toddler, 6 wk old. Purchased home 11.2018, works in dentist office.

Michael Coleman (decreased)-Father of toddler and 6 week old, partner to Rachel.

Kyrrus Ozuna (deceased) 14 yo. , found by father.

Toddler - unharmed
6 week old- unharmed

What I find odd....

Did the sister in UT contact the Xhusband to go check or did he because he couldn't reach his son?

• Friday, Rachel's family on way to VA to obtain the younger children, who are currently in a hospital.
An account set up to bring Rachel and Kyrrus home, and raise the other two.

No word from Michaels family. Is this odd?

Michael Coleman

On this Facebook page Michael makes only a few references not related directly to his dog breeding.

2 May 17

Cryptic reference to some discord with friends/person/people (maybe also related to business/competition?)

20 April ‘17

Quotes: The real deadbeat is the woman who keeps their child from a loving father

31 Jan ‘17

Refers to blessings of having the best bunch of kids and a grandchild now

(6 pics of males and females of varying ages, incl a young pregnant woman)

11 Jan ‘17 refers to a ‘blacksheep daughter’

23 Dec ‘16 refers to 16yo son in photo

Michael Coleman

On this Facebook page Michael makes only a few references not related directly to his dog breeding.

2 May 17

Cryptic reference to some discord with friends/person/people (maybe also related to business/competition?)

20 April ‘17

Quotes: The real deadbeat is the woman who keeps their child from a loving father

31 Jan ‘17

Wow, he has alot of family and he's a grandpa, too.

Michael Coleman

2 May 17

20 April ‘17

31 Jan ‘17

Oh my sounds like we might need a family tree

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members