VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

Gang activity is heavy in Northern VA.

She added that making public the information contained in the search warrant affidavits could lead to the destruction of evidence and “serious violence toward persons involved in the investigation.”

I noticed his family has not spoken. Her family spoke of the loss, getting everyone back to UT. No mention of catching who did this.

Dogs, drugs and murder....

Gang activity is heavy in Northern VA.

She added that making public the information contained in the search warrant affidavits could lead to the destruction of evidence and “serious violence toward persons involved in the investigation.”

I noticed his family has not spoken. Her family spoke of the loss, getting everyone back to UT. No mention of catching who did this.

Dogs, drugs and murder....
Yes I live in NOVA and gang came to mind when I read that last update.

So, where is the missing son? Did the murderers take him?
Could this missing son be the murderer?

Good thing the murderers didn’t want the two babies to sell them! Poor things, the toddler running around loose, then a newborn going without food for an unknown amount of time. Glad there wasn’t a pit bull dog in the house too.

Good thing the murderers didn’t want the two babies to sell them! Poor things, the toddler running around loose, then a newborn going without food for an unknown amount of time. Glad there wasn’t a pit bull dog in the house too.
My thought is he is involved or he is being protected. IMO

Where is it saying he’s missing

The sister says he’s fine
Where did the sister say he is fine? Going to look through articles again but I don’t remember seeing anywhere that anyone has mentioned this other teen since day 1 when a family member mentioned two teens lived there.

ETA: I can’t find any mention of the other teen from the sister. She mentions “the kids are safe” but she is referring to the two babies in the hospital”.

Last edited:

Can you link article where it says has she has 4 kids? I keep looking for this article.

All articles,says 3 kids. There is a picture with another teenage not who is unidentified and is NOT her son.

Thanks.

Can you link article where it says has she has 4 kids? I keep looking for this article.

All articles,says 3 kids. There is a picture with another teenage not who is unidentified and is NOT her son.

Thanks.
Here’s is an article that mentions there is another teen who lives in the home. We don’t know yet of what relation he is or where he is. Other than to assume he’s not hers since her sister says she has 3 (the deceased teen and the two babies)

3 found dead inside Spotsylvania County home; infant, toddler found inside alive

Thanks for the article. I've read several times and do not see a verbal reference to a fourth child.
The picture shows an unidentified teen boy on the rignt side. He does not show in any individual photos nor is he named.

Sister states

The mom and brother — Rachel and Kyrrus Ozuna — grew up in Mapleton, Utah. They lived in Spanish Fork with Rachel’s partner — Michael Coleman — before moving closer to his family in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, a couple of years ago.

A nearly 2-month-old baby and a nearly 2-year-old toddler were spared. The families have not yet figured out who will raise the kids.

“The kids are safe,” said Kaisha Ozuna, Rachel’s sister, who lives in Provo. “They’re being held at a hospital and, right now, we’re just trying to get out there so we can hold onto them and hold onto a piece of our family.”

Thanks for the article. I've read several times and do not see a verbal reference to a fourth child.
The picture shows an unidentified teen boy on the rignt side. He does not show in any individual photos nor is he named.

Sister states

The mom and brother — Rachel and Kyrrus Ozuna — grew up in Mapleton, Utah. They lived in Spanish Fork with Rachel’s partner — Michael Coleman — before moving closer to his family in Spotsylvania County, Virginia, a couple of years ago.

A nearly 2-month-old baby and a nearly 2-year-old toddler were spared. The families have not yet figured out who will raise the kids.

“The kids are safe,” said Kaisha Ozuna, Rachel’s sister, who lives in Provo. “They’re being held at a hospital and, right now, we’re just trying to get out there so we can hold onto them and hold onto a piece of our family.”

I inferred, from the grammatical construct of the opening paragraph, that at least one more child/sibling was affected. That is, that ‘families on opposite sides of the country’ had lost their ‘parents and older brother’.

On re-reading, I can see the writer probably intended ‘their parents and older brother’ to refer to the ‘two young children’.

Just me. Easily confused!

I inferred, from the grammatical construct of the opening paragraph, that at least one more child/sibling was affected. That is, that ‘families on opposite sides of the country’ had lost their ‘parents and older brother’.

On re-reading, I can see the writer probably intended ‘their parents and older brother’ to refer to the ‘two young children’.

Just me. Easily confused!

JMO, from the articles stating this is premeditated, sealed search warrants due to threat of life, I'm not sure a kid is involved.

They move to VA to be near his family, who have not spoken. Not hearing one word about MC.

The mother buys a house 11.18,@150k, does renovations, doesn't move in til a few months ago, works at a dentist office, out on maternity leave. WOW, how are they financing all this???? Her family makes no mention of MC. No mention his family may want custody.

Father/XHusband discovers bodies after unable to reach his son.

Police feel releasing information would risk evidence and lives.

This sounds serious, organized, revengeful, leaving 2 kids alive..is this some type of message?

JMO...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back