VA - 3 found dead, Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co., 29 MAY 2019 *guilty*

What we do know is Someone in this investigation is being protected since there was a need to seal everything from the public and no further information will be released until there is an arrest.

They maybe protecting the 2 children. They were still in a hospital as of Friday.
Will be interesting to see if DCPS releases them to the family from UT.

Missing teen (E) has same surname as the mum

So not too sure of relationship
So IMO E is RO’s sister’s kid (RO’s sister is KO with same surname) and not the other teen who lives in the home with RO and MC and therefore is still unaccounted for. Could still mean he belongs to MC and the bio mother had him in her custody at the time.

Well this is interesting her ex (father of the deceased teen) discovered the bodies.

14-Year-Old Among 3 Found Dead in Rural Virginia Home

Not terribly odd, if he couldn't get ahold of his son I'm guessing he'd go check on them.

A few years ago my uncle's out of state daughter couldn't reach him. So she called her mother, (his ex-wife) who lived up the street from him. Her mother's boyfriend ended up finding my uncle's body. :confused:

I'm just glad he went in when he did. It's pretty incredible that newborn managed to survive that long.

Not terribly odd, if he couldn't get ahold of his son I'm guessing he'd go check on them.

A few years ago my uncle's out of state daughter couldn't reach him. So she called her mother, (his ex-wife) who lived up the street from him. Her mother's boyfriend ended up finding my uncle's body. :confused:

I'm just glad he went in when he did. It's pretty incredible that newborn managed to survive that long.
I’m so sorry about your uncle. I meant it was interesting because RO and her 14 year old son are from Utah and had moved to Virginia because her boyfriends family is here. I wouldn’t have expected his father to be in Virginia too.

Gang activity is not heavy in this area. Most of Frederickburg, Stafford is Federal employees and active military.
Yes there is a lot of military and federal employees in NOVA in general tho i’m Not sure I would say most in Stafford and Fredricksburg are. Nor do I think that excludes gang, drug, and crime activity in those areas. There is also a lot of poverty in those areas. And crime rate is high for Virginia in those areas.

16.3% Poverty Rate in Fredericksburg, Virginia

Violent Gangs: Stafford’s Growing Problem - Potomac Local

Crime rose slightly last year in Fredericksburg region

Fredericksburg Crime Statistics: Virginia (VA) - CityRating.com

https://www.movoto.com/guide/va/most-dangerous-places-in-virginia/

Last edited:
Yes there is a lot of military and federal employees in NOVA in general tho i’m Not sure I would say most in Stafford and Fredricksburg are. Nor do I think that excludes gang, drug, and crime activity in those areas. There is also a lot of poverty in those areas. And crime rate is high for Virginia in those areas.

16.3% Poverty Rate in Fredericksburg, Virginia

Violent Gangs: Stafford’s Growing Problem - Potomac Local

Crime rose slightly last year in Fredericksburg region

Fredericksburg Crime Statistics: Virginia (VA) - CityRating.com

https://www.movoto.com/guide/va/most-dangerous-places-in-virginia/

I live in Stafford. Most of my neighbors are former or active members of the military stationed at some on Quantico. Most of them retain their ties by find employment with the federal government in DC, Quantico, Belvior, etc...

The rural parts of the county are less densely military - though almost everyone has a federal connection. This is where the poverty lies. In the rural parts of the community.

My townhome cost 350k, so dont tell me how "poor" it is.

You dont really get to a a more safe town than Stafford.

Okay. ... I think the post was in relation to gangs in Stafford. The most dangerous places in VA movoto.com guide, only used a certain set of data which is only reported on in 30 counties. VA has 195 counties.

Anyway for this area this kind of crime/murder is not normal but we have had an explosion of heroin and meth abuse over the last 5 years that seems to be eating away at our communities. Not that I think this was drug related .What if it was someone like Israel Keyes or the Richmond spree murders or Tommy sells. Which is the most scary thing to consider.

I live in Stafford. Most of my neighbors are former or active members of the military stationed at some on Quantico. Most of them retain their ties by find employment with the federal government in DC, Quantico, Belvior, etc...

The rural parts of the county are less densely military - though almost everyone has a federal connection. This is where the poverty lies. In the rural parts of the community.

My townhome cost 350k, so dont tell me how "poor" it is.

You dont really get to a a more safe town than Stafford.

I live in Stafford as well. I’ve been here for ten years. There is a large active and retired military presence here and in Fredericksburg, where I work. Lots of families settle here, there are some developments that are beautiful and pricey. They continue to build homes, despite the fact that it has gotten too crowded here, traffic is a nightmare. There has been so much change that has happened over the years. I used to feel safe here but over the last couple of years not so much.
Fredericksburg City has its share of poverty, crime and homelessness, more so than Stafford.

Last edited:
We mentioned how gang activity is heavy in this area below supports that with a recent case

Police: 5 MS-13 Gang Members Arrested in Teen's Murder
I believe in this case, the victim was just dumped in Fredericksburg, he was murdered elsewhere, and the people arrested for this crime were from Maryland.

I understand the gangs to be in the Woodbridge, VA area, roughly 20 miles north of here. I am constantly hearing about gang related crime there. I do not hear about gangs in Stafford or Fredericksburg, but I do fear that could potentially become a problem soon enough, sadly.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back