VA - Fredericksburg, Spotsylvania Co. deputies investigating 3 found dead in home 29 MAY 2019

Discussion in 'Crimes in the News' started by Soulmagent, May 31, 2019.

1. alexwood

alexwood Well-Known Member

I don't know how long Kyrrus's dad had lived in Virginia, but according to the article below, Rachel and Coleman had moved from Spanish Fork (not "Spanish For", as the article has a typo), Utah a couple of years ago.

Two adults and one teen are found dead inside their Virginia home in gruesome triple homicide | Daily Mail Online
    "Rachel and her partner moved from Spanish For, Utah, to Virginia a couple of years ago."

Subiechik21 and MimosaMornings like this.

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

Was just wondering since Rachel’s oldest son went to high school in California.

Subiechik21 and alexwood like this.
  3. Sherlockhemlock

Sherlockhemlock Well-Known Member

Although some people do pronunce Spanish Fork as “Spanish For” its more common to say “Spanish Fark”. When I was at BYU I dated a guy from there.

Subiechik21, alexwood and MsFacetious like this.
  4. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I hope that this will be one of those cases that seems totally quiet.
    Then one day we are shocked when arrests are made and we will be amazed at the amount of evidence they've gathered.

Yes, "Spanish Fark" is the "local" pronunciation. Always gotta go to Glade's Drive Inn!

5. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

I hope so. Right now i’m Pretty baffled at the length of time of complete silence. Can’t seem to grasp how they were so quick to put a seal on everything as if they knew who did it and then nothing. Unless this was some professional hit, by someone(s) extremely experienced, I would think there would have been quite a bit of evidence left. MOO

ETA: what’s throwing me off is that I would think if it was a professional hit guns would have been used. This just seemed to be a more personal crime. JMO

6. Momof4RN

This case reminds me of the DC Mansion murders. That took place on May 13,2015 and there was an arrest in the case on May 20,2015. That house was even burnt down and yet it only took 1 week to link the guy through dna to the crime.
    Ya just not understanding the delay here...

7. Momof4RN

Does anyone even know who is investigating? Is it only the sherif’s office? Perhaps it’s time to bring in help from other LE agencies?

ETA: yes I would say they need help. If they r working around the clock and they r fearful of harm coming to someone(s) involved in the investigation then JMO but this is larger than the sherif’s office.
    Spotsylvania investigators working on triple homicide 'nearly around the clock'

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
  8. MsFacetious

I guess it could have been a little of both?
    A personal crime carried out by a professional?

I would agree help is always good.

9. Momof4RN

Bumping for this family who deserves justice.

10. EGirl

EGirl #RockportStrong

Can’t believe there is still no update on this case. Praying for justice for this family.

11. Momof4RN

Anyone know how long the warrants can remain sealed?
    This family deserves to know who brutally murdered a child. The silence and lack of an arrest is worrisome that little to nothing is being done to bring justice for this family. MOO

12. MsFacetious

There is still no updates. Still investigating. Still looking through electronics and processing evidence. Still no news. Still frustrating.

13. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

What in the world is going on here??? THREE PEOPLE ARE DEAD and we get radio silence??? I'm reaching out to a local reporter, this is insanity!

ETA: is anyone thinking murder/suicide? Maybe that's why the case has gone silent? I guess that still wouldn't explain the lack of updates, I understand silence for a suicide case but not when a double murder would have also been involved.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  14. Momof4RN

I would think they would have then said murder/suicide. But it’s homicide. Also would think the entire family would have been perished in a murder/suicide.
    Hope your inquiry gets us an update. Ty

Simply Southern and mks762 like this.
  15. Sleuthinsleuther

Sleuthinsleuther Well-Known Member

Just heard about this case. Not good

Momof4RN likes this.