VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impulse control and anger management issues. Acts out violently and then comes to his senses and apologizes. But that could be tragic when directed at someone half his size.

My thoughts exactly. Very tragic.

Someone "severely" injured,but did not go to hospital? Did he get medical treatment? Lots of boys in my family, and yes, roughhousing happens. Also at college, someone gets hurt every month from some horseplay. So it's not necessarily a big deal issue. Depends on the situations. Did it get out of hand in terms of flaring tempers?

We don't know..that's as much as he told us, and said he would post the rest of the interviews he did on his website tomorrow.

Im starting to see a pattern emerging here.

Reportedly he did the same thing to a lawyer in 2009.He cut the lawyer off, the lawyer honked his horn and then JLM blocked him in and got out of his vehicle to ask the lawyer what he was honking about. A standoff ensued and when the lawer pulled out his cell phone and threatened to call the police, JLM took it from and punched him in the face.

Oddly JLM then apologized and drove the man to the hospital.

Full article can be found here

I see someone with poor impulse control and a bad temper who tries to hide it behind a veil of politeness and friendliness.

I have seen behavior, the first reaction is to physically intimidate someone, or even assault them. If that doesn't work, they quickly move what I call manipulation.

Remember what has been all over the airwaves recently? RAY RICE.

Ray Rice lost his job for striking a woman. Could that have been in the front of a POI's mind?

Not taking her to the hospital.

Jmo I think it's a spot on match to sketch and I also think that's why I'm seeing "wanted" posters for reckless driving. I also agree with the poster who suggested 2005 Fairfax victim has fingered JM.

Going downstairs now. Let's hope for some resolution.

I have been thinking the same thing for a couple of days. True, it is just a wanted poster for a misdemeanor, and being the last person who was seen with a missing person doesn't make that person dangerous. It just makes him the last person who was seen with the missing person. So is the purpose of the wanted poster to get him off the streets if only because there is a enough of similarity to other missing person cases that this PO department is still investigating?

That JM "could" be the perp in the sketch is not that big of a deal. I know a number of AA males that fit it, and a whole lot who would if they wore their facial and head hair to match. So it goes with a lot of the sketches. It's just to give an idea. Sketch alone means nothing. The DNA, which I believe LE has, is a whole other story. Personally, unless JM was a lot lighter back then, I don't think it's a match. The thing that strikes me about JM is that he is a heavy set guy, fat. That does not come out in the sketch at all. If working with an artist on his sketch,a fat face would have been one of the first things to note, not a drawn tight face. The sketch of that perp seems to be a wiry guy without extra weight along the face.

I don't get it with the cell phone. Most of us with adult college kids have the cell phone on some family plan and the parent really owns the phone, not the kid. The kid might be listed as an authorized agent too, so that issues with the phone could be dealt with by the kid when away at college, but I owned all of my college kids phones. Heck, I think I still own my adult kids phones since that is one thing that is still in my name with the family plan structure.

The phone company didn't even have their names. IT was all me. So parents could have authorized all that info to be released immediately.

Jmo I think it's a spot on match to sketch and I also think that's why I'm seeing "wanted" posters for reckless driving. I also agree with the poster who suggested 2005 Fairfax victim has fingered JM.

Going downstairs now. Let's hope for some resolution.
BBM--Say what?!!!

I don't really see similarities with the sketch except both are black and maybe the nose. I could walk through the mall right now and probably find countless guys who match as well or better. However, sketches are sometimes not entirely accurate-it was an extremely traumatic event so it is possible that some of the finer details are off in the sketch. DNA will settle it either way and I am dying for the results to come back. I think that will be major. Well...if they even have his DNA (supposedly, we are not agreed that they do?).

I also did not have the internet for a day or two...looks like not much has happened :(

Yes! I truly believe this. I believe Jesse has the maturity of a teenager.

What makes you say that? I mean, all his FB friends appear to be mature, family men and women. He had a full time job. His social media evidences no infantilism, juvenile behavior, immaturity - no silly pranks, no Insane Clown Posse music, or tons of hot chicks in underwear on his social media - you know, stuff teenagers tend to post. There has been zero reported to suggest he has a disability of some sort. Why are we now inferring that he's not as mature as others his age? Is this an attempt to mitigate against any possible culpability if he did something wrong?

But then why not last Monday, the 15th? Or even by Friday, the 19th? Why today?

Because it takes time to approve the funding, and to order the new buses and to hire and train new drivers? The buses would have to be properly painted to be identifiable as safe ride, etc.

If you look at pictures of JM from even a few years ago, he was way less heavy than he is now. Who knows about 2005

That JM "could" be the perp in the sketch is not that big of a deal. I know a number of AA males that fit it, and a whole lot who would if they wore their facial and head hair to match. So it goes with a lot of the sketches. It's just to give an idea. Sketch alone means nothing. The DNA, which I believe LE has, is a whole other story. Personally, unless JM was a lot lighter back then, I don't think it's a match. The thing that strikes me about JM is that he is a heavy set guy, fat. That does not come out in the sketch at all. If working with an artist on his sketch,a fat face would have been one of the first things to note, not a drawn tight face. The sketch of that perp seems to be a wiry guy without extra weight along the face.

I don't get it with the cell phone. Most of us with adult college kids have the cell phone on some family plan and the parent really owns the phone, not the kid. The kid might be listed as an authorized agent too, so that issues with the phone could be dealt with by the kid when away at college, but I owned all of my college kids phones. Heck, I think I still own my adult kids phones since that is one thing that is still in my name with the family plan structure.

The phone company didn't even have their names. IT was all me. So parents could have authorized all that info to be released immediately.

Okay, wouldn't this be enough to arrest Jm for? Another charge to add to the list? I;m not sure if I believe that he hurt a friend "severely" that night.
I think there's some exaggeration there by Coy, or whomever talked with him. Also, the friend may not have wanted to report it. Maybe they were using illegal substances, who know. But yes, I get your point. :)

I don't really see similarities with the sketch except both are black and maybe the nose. I could walk through the mall right now and probably find countless guys who match as well or better. However, sketches are sometimes not entirely accurate-it was an extremely traumatic event so it is possible that some of the finer details are off in the sketch. DNA will settle it either way and I am dying for the results to come back. I think that will be major. Well...if they even have his DNA (supposedly, we are not agreed that they do?).

I also did not have the internet for a day or two...looks like not much has happened :(

Yes, per the minutes, basically, we learned JM's dog's name and had a long discussion of non-latex gloves.

Friends of JM comparing him to Lenny from Of Mice and Men--may accidentally physically hurt people more than he means to.

He hurt someone the night Hannah disappeared, just hours before he was with her, and he "hurt them severely". Was roughhousing in a bar.

On Coy Barefoot live right now

Wow, killy, this is important info. Do you have a link for it by chance? TIA.

Sorry, I see it now, killy.

Someone did call it "breaking news" on twitter :)

Ive been following these threads pretty closely and hadnt heard this before now. In fact, someone had asked this same question of someone whos son is coached by JLM and we never got an answer so thank you for this!

These threads move so fast I sometimes find it hard to even track my own posts :/

Is it fact or fiction that LE did not find the clothes he was wearing on the video? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong