VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if he has friends? He was out alone which is very odd. Unless he was just with friends somewhere and he left alone.

I thought he had been out with others and severely hurt one of the friends he was out with? I am sure I just read that on an earlier page...

And many people in this country, of all ages, would be grateful for a job like that.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Perhaps JM wanted to get his life in order. (Perhaps not, but who knows!)

I dont think its a young board by any means. Consider perspective. I think the poster is young and to them anyone over 30 is ancient. :)
I turned 30 Monday, I'm officially ancient [emoji12]

MULTIPLE live stream viewing options for 7 p.m. EST Press Conference:

@NBC29 30m
CONTD: We will be carrying #HannahGraham press conference live on NBC29 & live streaming on http://NBC29.com : http://ht.ly/BQcfP

@8NEWS 27m
Charlottesville Police holding news conference on #HannahGraham case at 7 p.m., WATCH LIVE here: http://www.wric.com/livestream @8NEWS @Parker8News

@WDBJ7
WATCH LIVE: We plan to live stream the 7 p.m. news conference about the #HannahGraham investigation. http://www.wdbj7.com/news/local/3-p...uled-for-hannah-graham-investigation/28176918

Not to mention... I am pretty sure HLN will have it.

I must have missed that. Is there evidence he was just loitering around the mall hitting on young girls? I was out all day so must have missed the updates on that being disclosed. Can you link to it?

He's well known in the mall which explains that high five in the video. He may have been with friends somewhere at the mall and left alone or he went there alone to have a drink and try to pick up a women.

Or possibly a 2005 victim ID'ed him, and they got DNA.

They have DNA from 2005 sexual assault in Fairfax and 2009 MH murder and the DNA is the same for both cases so it looks like there is a serial rapist/killer out there

Since when is working as a non-physician and non-nurse at a hospital considered a sign of immaturity?

Its not.You might have missed the part about taken as a whole in the rush to pick this post part or to take offense. If so, none was intended, I assure you.I also never said anything about a non-physican or a non-nurse, I commented on the fact that it was an entry-level job.

If you focus on the larger picture as a whole you would expect a 33 year old to have his act a little more together and to be a bit farther along in life IMO.

Some of us have had to start over, or have delayed our careers because of children or other responsibilities and thats totally understandable and even commendable but sometimes the reasons people dont progress is because of mental health issues, lack of maturity, drug addictions and alcoholism or others causes that are negative in nature.

Since we seem to be allowed to discuss the sketch, I personally agree with whoever said the sketch looks like someone lean with little body fat and prominent facial bone structure. Unlike JM. However, in the Thread of the Missing Girl Who Shall Not Be Named someone superimposed JM's face with the sketch and...wow...I'm rethinking my original impressions.

My friend just asked me why doesn't someone put dreads on JM to see what that looks like. Not sure that's acceptable.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Perhaps JM wanted to get his life in order. (Perhaps not, but who knows!)

I completely agree with you. I mean, he could very well be responsible for what happened to HG. That doesn't mean we have to read malice into aspects of his life that speak mostly to his socio-economic status, it is a little too close to social darwinism for me.

Can someone tell me what significance the dirt has to this case? Someone said they took dirt from JM car.
Forensic geology can sometimes be used successfully to pinpoint (or at least narrow down) the location where the dirt is likely to have originated. You may know that already, of course; and as to this particular case, I can't say what significance the dirt might have, other than to say that as of this writing Hannah has not been found.

http://www.newsplex.com/home/headlines/Investigation-Impact-The-Case-of-Mistaken-Identity-276839361.html

Investigation Impact: The Case of Mistaken Identity

Grady was just trying to help out, taking his mom Regina Christmas to the garage to get her car fixed.

While they were waiting, they stopped for a bite to eat.

"We looked over and there was this lady staring, you know to the point where it made us a little uncomfortable," Regina Christmas said.

"She kept staring at the table looking, and you know I figured that's where the call came from," Grady said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong