VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melissa J. Hipolit ‏@MelissaCBS6 1m
BREAKING: New wanted poster shows Jesse Matthew is wanted for abduction and attempt to defile #HannahGraham @CBS6

BREAKING: New wanted poster shows Jesse Matthew is wanted for abduction and attempt to defile #HannahGraham @CBS6

So he isn't in custody. Attempt to defile?

I can't imagine that LE is having what seems to be an otherwise unplanned presser if there weren't some news of an affirmative nature--something is found, something is known, someone is found.

However, I remain mystified by the location of the presser at the bus barn rather than LE headquarters. Guess we'll know soon enough.

Agree. I think there are many people out there with the exact same socio-economic class that are not abducting/murdering young women.

I think it is more just confirmation bias. As soon as LE portrayed him as guilty, then that is sufficient for many to also view him as guilty. Once they see him as guilty then every aspect of his life is now viewed through a negative 'guilty' lens. The belief that guilty people are bad people leads people to then assess every aspect from how bad he is. Anything good is written off (his friends don't really know him, nothing they say is valid). His car being old, working an entry level job - all that becomes 'proof' of what a bad guy he is. People look at things from a perspective that supports what they already believe. And if anything is said that isn't bashing JM, then that gets attacked as those people being anti LE and disrespectful, because it doesn't confirm the bias that the is guilty. Part of human nature.

Anyone seeing anything yet? I'm on 8News and it's ads

This stops my heart. Not exactly what I was expecting.

WOW! "attempt to defile"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member