VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by astridxx, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. astridxx

astridxx New Member

BREAKING: MISSING FEMALE FROM UVA.

The Charlottesville Police Department is investigating a missing person incident involving a University of Virginia student, Hannah Elizabeth Graham.

Hannah is a white female and 18 years old. She is approximately 5'11" tall with a skinny build. She has blue eyes, light brown hair and has freckles. She was last seen wearing a black crop top with mesh cut outs. The last contact she had with friends was via text message at 1:20 a.m. on September 13, 2014.

Anyone with information regarding Hannah is asked to contact the Charlottesville Police Department at 434-970-3280 or Crimestoppers at 434-977-4000. Michael Gibson Chief, University Police
    As soon as I hear more I will UPDATE you right here.

PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO HELP FIND HANNAH

https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh?fref=nf

2. Loading...

3. ClaireNC

ClaireNC WS Member

4. TrueCrimeSleuth

TrueCrimeSleuth New Member

5. sarx

sarx Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

What were the temps that night?

6. FlamingoLady

FlamingoLady Active Member

And the bloodhound followed her scent to the Water Street Parking Garage.

7. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/09/15/missing-uva-student-hannah-graham/15676369/
    This link has the Shell footage. Scroll down a little below the reporter video. Still looking for the pub footage.

8. Ashley114

Ashley114 New Member

low of 62 ish

9. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 New Member

High was 75, low was 56

10. rizzo0904

rizzo0904 New Member

11. kathryann

kathryann Member

Thanks for answering that ...

12. CvilleMama

CvilleMama New Member

Perfectly comfortable--not cold. In the 60s.

13. valenska

valenska New Member

Very long time lurker, and very rare poster here....but, after watching the videos, I have to say, I'm kind of in the same line of thinking as to the theory you just posted (JoCoKSEyes, at 7:27 p.m.)

I work at my alma mater (Virginia Tech), and I have chosen to keep my drinking going for years since I graduated (living in a college town...)....and while drunk and/or high (especially when I was 18-mid twenti-ish : ) ), I have reacted completely erratically to what I perceived (in whatever altered state) as negative news from and/or about a romantic interest.

Not kidding. Hid under a bush on campus at age 18, sobbing, and wouldn't come out for hours, in spite of what my also-drunk but worried friends said to try to cajole me out. And many other examples that I won't list here....

I hate to say it, but from my experiences in the past (and sadly, even recent past....), altered state reactions to bad news, especially if one has depression or anxiety (which I'm not necessarily saying that Hannah suffers from, and is still young, could still be undiagnosed or not recognized), makes me think that she's had some sort of accident. : (

14. MomHoo

MomHoo New Member

Re: downtown parking garages
    One of them is @ Water St./2nd. Parker Slaybaugh 8News quoted the chief as stating Hannah was sighted heading south on 2nd from the downtown mall. If she thought the Water Street Garage was the Wertland/14th Garage, she might continue south on 2nd thinking she was crossing the RR tracks heading toward home. Haven't heard/read how far on 2nd she's been tracked. https://www.facebook.com/ParkSlaybaugh

15. DocBrew

DocBrew New Member

The now disappeared tweet could be the key to this. If she was last seen walking with another girl downtown, then whatever happened to her very well could have been perpetrated by someone she knew. JMO.

16. kathryann

kathryann Member

Was she depressed? Did she break up with a boyfriend? Wow, I know from my drinking experiences (and I have been sober for quite a while, and everyone thanks me for that) everything seems so much worse. I'm really not thinking that at all. I think either she had an accident and someone's covering it up, or someone grabbed her.

17. carbuff

carbuff Well-Known Member

I came up with something more along these lines for the most likely route she took: https://goo.gl/maps/VkHNr

There are other ways she could have gone, but this appears to be the most direct. And it looks to me like she was moving in a quite deliberate direct direction. I don't think she's wandering.

18. soap mama

soap mama Member

i sincerely hope that no sorority or anyone would send a girl on a scavenger hunt alone, at night.

as for the pub and shell videos, omg, they are SO hard to watch, i want to reach in and pluck her out and hold her tight. and get her home safely :(

19. Ashley114

Ashley114 New Member

I've thought a few times now that her expression/body language in the hallway looks to be a face of someone "on a mission", I've totally had those nights after a breakup or similar when I'm going out "to prove a point" or "to show I'm fine" etc, etc. Combined with the risque outfit...

Makes me curious what her intentions were that night, what her mood or plan was.

20. Aeronomy

Aeronomy New Member

I know it's been answered already but...

Friday
    9/12/14 - 6:00 PM - 74 degrees
    9/12/14 - 8:00 PM - 71 degrees
    9/12/14 -10:00 PM - 68 degrees

Saturday
    9/13/14 - 12:00 AM until 4:30 AM 65 degrees

Clear to Partly cloudy & "temps felt" matched the actual temp

(It's a bit of a pet peeve)

21. NZkirsty

NZkirsty New Member

If she did go out because of a soroity thing, wouldnt someone have said something by now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.