VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zion Crossroads from Sal's Pizza: https://goo.gl/maps/aVvaj

It's just off the interstate, where routes 250 and 15 meet. It's a 20-minute drive via the Interstate, according to Googlemaps. Looks to me like somebody could get off, leave a body somewhere, and return via a different route very easily.

I'm sorry, what?
Who is Frein?
Gosh I'm so lost on this thread!:confused:

Eric Frein is the suspect sought in the slaying of the PA State Trooper. I think that poster just posted on the wrong forum.

correct. and women have every right to safety when out at night drinking alone. just like men do.
I'm sick of the misogyny and women-blaming going around on the news comments.

although men end up in the water after drinking alone. this is a law of physics, apparently. (sarcasm, smiley faced killers).

They were drinking and it was a contributing factor to their demise regardless of what their rights should be.

It's "misogyny" to say dressing risqué and while walking around alone drunk after midnight is dangerous. Yet, somehow it's perfectly acceptable to call the dude "creepy" when he's perhaps the only person who even gave a crap about her all night. Ok...

What I think is weird is if it was a woman who was seen with her, it was presumably a good samaritan who was trying to help. Why WHY would a woman let another woman who was stumbling around lost just wander off? I mean, if she knew enough to stop and put her arm around Hannah, and then walk with her, she knew something was up. Even if Hannah insisted on leaving, why wouldn't she have called the police? Or called a cab for her, or called a friend to give her a ride...something? I've picked up drunk crying girls alone on college streets before. I am pretty sure that I would have if there was a disoriented college student wandering around alone at 1:00 AM totally disoriented who wouldn't let me help her home or get her a cab. Least of all can I imagine going, "Shrug. Whatever, she wants to be alone."

I believe the term used was "description" not "photo", IMO

Pardon my mistake
I had read photo or picture in someones post up thread.
Looking back, I see there is no link

I FINALLY got it. I had never, not once, seen the guy with dreads. Now I have seen him--and find him very creepy as well. In fact, I would not be surprised to hear they worked together. In this video, it looks like dread guy stops to let people pass on the left hand of screen (.23), then walks. Then cell guy looks over, maybe at Hannah, but maybe ALSO at dread guy. Then, hannah passes, dread guy loops around behind her, then falls back when cell guy follows her.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

Crazy, but...what if dread guy and cell guy were texting each other, arranging who would follow her and when? Oddly, they both seem to be wearing similar frumpy outfits.

And who, then, is the woman??

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/09/1...ought-disappearance-uva-student-hannah-graham

they will be releasing a description. is it a photo or a sketch from cell phone guy? did cell phone guy see the video, think the woman was dreadlock guy and make up his story? or use dreads as a scapegoat?
if HG was with dreadlock guy but also with a woman in the 2nd video, WHT is going on?

The only Zion Crossroads I could find was far east of Charlottesville (maybe 10 miles) and looks like a dirt road into a field with a pond nearby off Route 250 Richmond Road.

Zions Crossroads is an area about 15 miles east of Cville. It is not a specific spot, but it is an exit off the highway that has shopping and gas stations etc. More populated area surrounded by rural areas.

okay, so the black dude who apparently put his arm around Hannah is the person of interest. they will be releasing a photo shortly.

The only Zion Crossroads I could find was far east of Charlottesville (maybe 10 miles) and looks like a dirt road into a field with a pond nearby off Route 250 Richmond Road.

Zions Crossroads that I am familiar with is at interstate 64 and Route 15, and yes bout 15 miles east of charlottesville. It's got the closest wmart around. :) This I know.

I just don't get all of the assumptions being made from a grainy black and white video that last a few seconds. How can you tell he is awkward? I think I need to woosaaah

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see it as a horrible sign that there is a $50k reward being offered at this early stage. Psychic hunches being made public is a double whammy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WS is a victim friendly forum. Please save your disgusting victim blaming for another site.

The "creepy white guy" is a victim of the forum until he is proven guilty.

I notice that too. It appears to come up above the waistline in a straight line too. on the left. is open carry legal in VA? would you have a holster on the left? maybe a cell phone case?

Does she seem to almost run when she passes the display case - it's like she ducks down for a second.

I thought it could be a cell phone holder like my mom wears. I also thought he could be a security guard... some wear duty belts. It could be a walkie-talkie.

Zions Crossroads is an area about 15 miles east of Cville. It is not a specific spot, but it is an exit off the highway that has shopping and gas stations etc. More populated area surrounded by rural areas.

And there is a search going on there now ... or?????

I am a little bit suspicious of the story 'white shirt man ' tells--of random black man walking off with her. Why don't we see random dreadlocks guy on any video? :waitasec:

The guy on the cell phone is not a victim, he is a witness.

This is a victim friendly forum, and talking about what Hannah did right or wrong in your mind is not helpful, and possibly harmful to any family members who may look to WS for help. Please just stop.

They were drinking and it was a contributing factor to their demise regardless of what their rights should be.

It's "misogyny" to say dressing risqué and while walking around alone drunk after midnight is dangerous. Yet, somehow it's perfectly acceptable to call the dude "creepy" when he's perhaps the only person who even gave a crap about her all night. Ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling