VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by astridxx, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashley114

Ashley114 New Member

Agree. I know if I do something odd like fall or strain a muscle I'll hold my back like that. To me, looks like she's keeping her hand there for longer than just to check her phone.

Oh poor Hannah.

2. Plumeria5

Plumeria5 Well-Known Member

3. Mommyisabear

Mommyisabear New Member

She looked out of breath to me. Like she had been running. I hold my back like that to open up my lungs, especially when I've got a stitch in my side from running while drunk and dehydrated.

4. tarabull

tarabull Life is a puzzle.

There's this bit being reported:

Snipped...
    http://www.wric.com/story/26539767/crews-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

5. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

Yes.

Jmo

6. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

She repeats at 2am on HLN and a transcript will come out tomorrow.

7. absentia

absentia Active Member

suppose the male friend at the party was with another girl so she went off to find another guy so she could "show him up", couldn't get into the college pub so she went downtown to try to hook up?

8. Skigirl

Skigirl Verified expert in neuroscience

I wondered the same about her back. She looks a little bent forward to me, too, like she's sore.

9. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

After going out to dinner with friends, she had gone to a house party with a male friend apparently (we don't know who he is). When she said she was leaving to home he offered to walk her back and she declined.

I'm not sure whether she was ever planning on going home or not because her group of friends from dinner thought she was going to meet them out elsewhere. Ultimately she did neither, and began this trek east.

I am sorry I looked for a link but could not find one that details this exactly.. perhaps it was said at the press conference. Sorry, I'll keep looking for a link that lays it all out.

10. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Was she looking for someone? Because if she was meeting someone, why wouldn't that person come forward? It sounds like she "fibbed" when she told the make friend she was going home and then tried to get into the bar, imo.

11. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

ETA: Tarabull posted a link about 3 posts above me.

12. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

Great. Big thanks!

13. trigger

trigger Well-Known Member

14. absentia

absentia Active Member

well what was she doing for a few minutes before coming to the pub?

15. Topcat

Topcat snooper

I guess the bouncer can attest to her demeanor....I'm finding this whole walk with her very strange..I wonder if she had false ID on her (reason she was reaching in her back pocket in the video before turning into Grady's). Someone "lost" ,imo, doesn't try to get into a bar but asks for help or at least directions...just odd.:thinking:

16. MLE

MLE New Member

I was thinking the same thing. The friend sounds like a beta orbiter she was trying to leave behind in order to meet someone else.

17. mirv22

mirv22 New Member

I'm curious about where she was before the pub too. She came from the east. Is there video of her walking by the pub earlier...heading east? Or did she wrap around from another direction. And what WAS she doing when she walked out of the frame for a couple mins before trying to gain entry into McGrady's?

18. DavidC

DavidC Member

Two impressions:

Hannah has no idea where she is or where she is going. Very, very disturbing! Secondly, she doesn't stop long enough at the bar door to even have her ID checked! How can the bouncer say she was turned away???

19. absentia

absentia Active Member

it looks to me like she was bending down behind the bushes to puke and then get herself together to try to get into the bar.
    I would not go into a bar if I had just puked. her movements and actions make NO sense. an hour after she leaves the party she heads to the bar. and why running down the road to the bar? what happened during that hour? she was running all night but not asking for help.
    PCP makes you do stuff like that or LSD. not cocaine or ruffies or being very drunk. somebody laced her and she left the party feeling ill, but then when whatever it was kicked in, she started out on the town and was on some sort of delusional mission?
    I wish we knew if her texts were coherent.

20. Ashley426

Ashley426 Member

This really reminds me of Lauren Spierer. Young, intoxicated college girl last seen at a bar..and in LS's case, everyone speculated, analyzed, outlined figures, etc. of a white pick up truck, only to find out that the truck supposedly wasn't involved at all...sort of like BG and WG this case (although I'm still not completely sold that neither of them were involved, but JMO)

I hope HG isn't missing as long as LS and many others are though. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.