VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Discussion in 'Hannah Graham' started by astridxx, Sep 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absentia

absentia Active Member

2. wendle83

wendle83 Member

In a car, yes. On foot, either walking or running, no. IMO.

3. sreshowtime

sreshowtime Well-Known Member

Is it known what events/concerts. etc. were taking place in proximity to the Downtown Mall area that Friday night? For example, the Jerry Garcia Cover Band was performing @ Southern Cafe Music Hall and the New Belgium Beer & Film Tour was @ Washington Park that night. I was just wondering what time those types of events wind down and if attendees would then wind up over in the Downtown Mall area...

4. Betty P

Betty P Well-Known Member

That's a very unfair and inaccurate thing to say.

She was just a girl who had too much to drink heading to a party to meet up with friends, nothing more.

ETA: Responding to the poster who said Hannah was probably looking for a drug dealer to buy drugs. (Having problems w this sitr today on my android device, couldn't post the link.)

5. Topcat

Topcat snooper

the shame of it all is she just could have called a taxi ..she must have been really out of it ,no matter what we see on the videos

6. SunsetWaver

SunsetWaver New Member

Google maps says it's a 36 minute walk from the place the video last spotted her to her apartment. So I wouldn't think so unless she got a ride from someone. :thinking:

7. leilarose68

leilarose68 Well-Known Member

lol as many others have said, she wouldn't have to go into the shady area of town to get drugs if she wanted them.

and it seems like she wanted to get the hell out of there---that was her mission. why do people think there needs to be this intense other reason? I would be pretty purposeful if I wanted to find my way out of an area

8. Hoosgirl

Hoosgirl Well-Known Member

I just can't reconcile her actions that we have seen with just being lost. These areas are so distinct and well know to students who walk all over the place. She would have known the Corner, her apartment area, the "shady grady", the more well lit/main road area where the Shell is, then the cut over to downtown mall. It is just so puzzling to me her seemingly purposeful route versus what has been reported by friends/texts (going home, going to party). It could be that it has nothing to with a random abduction, if it ends up that is what this is, but it really bothers me.

9. wendle83

wendle83 Member

Does anyone know if LE mentioned or looked in the direction of the City Walk apartments near the coal tower?

10. Quill

Quill Well-Known Member

Yes. I hope they can track down someone who was sitting in that area at the pub. She does stop there and I'm wondering what she did. Maybe she spoke with someone or maybe she got sick. It would help with finding out her physical and mental state if they could track that down.

11. leilarose68

well, she was drunk, alone and panicking.

12. Skigirl

Skigirl Verified expert in neuroscience

I like this version of the Sal's video -- the one first released last night by Parker Slaybaugh -- I don't know if it's a different camera, or if they just worked to focus in on the area of interest. I feel like Hannah is easier to see. The Sal's footage starts at around 49s:

Quote Originally Posted by Skigirl View Post
    Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News ยท 19s
    BREAKING: Here is the newest security video to be released in the Hannah Graham case.

Again...BREAKING: The... http://fb.me/76XZdLZ0Z
    ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

13. absentia

absentia Active Member

he is not behind her. he is behind the last guy or girl in the group that was behind her. he isn't even aware of her at that point.

14. popsicle

popsicle faith hope love

15. mrshayes

mrshayes New Member

I think she was meeting a dealer too. Whoever she walked with, assuming that it was not her reflection, she was familiar with. Of course, not meaning to disparage her in any way.

16. RSC

RSC Member

LE has already said they think she was drunk.
    And, that she was lost.

17. CVilleSleuth

CVilleSleuth New Member

Hey everyone,

Not to sound too creepy, but go check out her FB account. Her friends are all public; kids these days friend EVERYONE they meet. I didn't seen anyone who matched the description of the BM. If she was friendly with him like CWG said she was, perhaps he'd be on that list... just spit-ballin' here. This is a massive generalization, but I have a hard time believing that an 18-yr old white female would have a friend much older than her. That's always the joke at college parties; the "creepy" older guy trying to fit-in. Kids tend to stick to their close-knit circles of fellow students....

I'm confident that she did not know the POI BM that the CWG suggested.

18. Dixie811

Dixie811 New Member

I asked about those apartments yesterday, as I saw them on Google Maps but I am not local and don't know anything about them. I was wondering if those apartments could be somewhere any students might live? If it was possible she was trying to visit someone at an apartment there?

19. leilarose68

I don't think she necessarily knew him. when some people are drunk, they're friendlier. and what was she gonna do? run away just because a dude approached her? I feel like she probably was juust like 'uhhh okay, so this dude's next to me. keep cool.' or like, 'hey, cool. a friendly person! hi'

20. absentia

absentia Active Member

or maybe she texted someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.